Do you believe the blackpill is compatible with religion?

?

• Yes

Votes: 20 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 25 55.6%

• Total voters
Calvinists would disagree. You're not well read you're just a normie atheist with no independent opinions of your own. Science and atheism have become so dogmatic they've become religions into themselves. An existence of creatures in folk tales is false but the idea we've evolved from apes is true is contradictory. There is no fixed scientific method and it's just as experimental as any kind of religion. Feyerabend attested to this.
"Calvinists would disagree" ffs man there's always a religion that will disagree with something. I'm not atheist I'm agnostic. I don't know if evolution is real but at least scientists have some substance unlike religions who say "You just gotta believe bro". At least they have a fucking ancient bone to showcase.

"There is no fixed scientific method and it's just as experimental as any kind of religion. " Literally one of the most retarded things I've ever read.

The Bible is filled to overflowing with black pills.
The problem is, most Christians never read it

Yes 100%, they won't tell you the scientific truth but they're aware of blackpill

No anal = dont be stupid and get STD and if a girl is into anal its cause 2000 yrs ago there was no birth control and anal would mean she's a whore
Go to church = socialize with people to preserve mental health and you dont need anything to start a conversation so you can be a complete loser and not feel like you're outcasted
Pray = meditate for personal mental health
Women are below men and men should follow God only = dont get oneitis and focus on your goal because if you focus on her she loses attraction and will cuck you faster than she naturally would
God forgives your sins = don't dwell too much on the past as you will miss present opportunities
Forgive others = dont focus too much on other people, you have your life

Religion was made by blackpilled people who once had a similar situation to us and saw what an open world without any restriction on women causes

You're close to the possible truth. There's 2 possible truths about this world; the false creator god most religions worship has entrapped us into his prison made of space-time to empower himself.
Tbh i don't know which side Jesus is on.
This kind of universe doesn't come to existence randomly.
If it really is random, it's really unfortunate the world has to be this way.
A probable answer is a malignant creator god/satan Yahweh. God and satan are the same thing in different disguises, same with angels and demons, they're the same thing.
Outside this universe is the real world with the real god and we've been deceived to be entrapped here.
Time and space aren't real.
You aren't your created soul or created body, you're your spirit chained in the soul that's chained to your body.
Your soul takes you through different incarnations and through the astral planes while you sleep and between lives.
Most people either think they're their body or their soul, remember, you're your spirit.

2nd probable truth is atheism. There's also the possibility of atheistic reincarnation, if atheism is true, you're alive right now, coming from absolute death before birth with no anchor points to any time or space.

After death is the exact same state as before birth with no relation to anything, absolute death and unconsciousness. But still you're alive now.
There's nothing stopping life from happening again for ''you''.

Seriously, i see no other realistic options about what this world is.

The world is the result of extremely bad luck or horrible conscious design.
It's over either way.
What is the functional difference between soul and spirit? Do you equate soul with mind?

There are a lot of blackpilled religious guys here and I was just wondering how they can believe in both at the same time. The blackpill is pretty much all based on evolutionary psychology and nihilism. None of which are compatible with christianity or Islam, or any other religion.
It coincides with islam in the sense that we are told not to marry for looks rather their religiousness

There are a lot of blackpilled religious guys here and I was just wondering how they can believe in both at the same time. The blackpill is pretty much all based on evolutionary psychology and nihilism. None of which are compatible with christianity or Islam, or any other religion.

Yes but only Panentheism or pantheism the only form is some form of a fatalism man has no control even over his own will

"Calvinists would disagree" ffs man there's always a religion that will disagree with something. I'm not atheist I'm agnostic. I don't know if evolution is real but at least scientists have some substance unlike religions who say "You just gotta believe bro". At least they have a fucking ancient bone to showcase.

sciences are always shaped around the societies that foster them, just like religion

"There is no fixed scientific method and it's just as experimental as any kind of religion. " Literally one of the most retarded things I've ever read.

Feyerabend believed it and he's more respected than you'll ever be

You were right bro. This creator of this material realm is Satan/El/Saturn. The real creator would have to be outside of this realm. The arcons want to keep us trapped here

Archons are, in Gnosticism and religions closely related to it, demonic entities subordinate to the embodiment of evil in the corresponding belief-system. Among the Archontics, Ophites, Sethians and in the writings of Nag Hammadi library, the archons are rulers, each related to one of seven planets; they prevent souls from leaving the material realm.
You were right @EckhartTollemaxx
The universal creator and true god would have to be related to Uranian energy from the planet Uranus
What you're saying is heresy, nobody believes that and the reason why is cause there's endless doctrine supporting the opposite. The god of the old testament and Jesus both are one and the same and both are timeless, for example they are outside of time. Jesus being the savior of the world was already known before the world was even created by the father. The father (old testament God) sent Jesus to save the world. The father doesn't want people to perish but if that's what they want he allows them.

Isaiah 53 of the old testament talks about Jesus Christ (we have copies dated 700 years before Jesus was born) and Jesus of the new testament fulfills the prophesies talked about in Isaiah 53.

Feyerabend believed it and he's more respected than you'll ever be
Oh so therefore it's true? Low iq debate tactic you used there.
sciences are always shaped around the societies that foster them, just like religion
care to explain what you mean by that? Whatever society you live in doesn't change the rate of gravity, doesn't change the elements, doesn't change how cells function, etc.

No god but allah

What you're saying is heresy, nobody believes that and the reason why is cause there's endless doctrine supporting the opposite. The god of the old testament and Jesus both are one and the same and both are timeless, for example they are outside of time. Jesus being the savior of the world was already known before the world was even created by the father. The father (old testament God) sent Jesus to save the world. The father doesn't want people to perish but if that's what they want he allows them.

Isaiah 53 of the old testament talks about Jesus Christ (we have copies dated 700 years before Jesus was born) and Jesus of the new testament fulfills the prophesies talked about in Isaiah 53.
If you did thorough research instead of believing everything the bible says like a zombie, then you would know that the God in the Old Testiment is Saturn. Do research

The blackpill is my religion

Oh so therefore it's true? Low iq debate tactic you used there.

care to explain what you mean by that? Whatever society you live in doesn't change the rate of gravity, doesn't change the elements, doesn't change how cells function, etc.

sure, by all means, like gender science, which revolves around cell reproduction, since I live in the west, is being twisted around by the same paid scientists to fit societal standards in practices revolving around gender roles, whether transwomen can get pregnant is being tested, where transwomen getting periods is being tested, which the constant bending of gender by society is transforming science in a way (and no way I'm advocating this, by all means) to fit the current trend where the very concept of gender science is being tested and the subject of post-gender research. which means the imperative categories of 'male' and 'female' become blurred and science is not allowed to tell the truth anymore. pre-chemistry times also believed there were only four elements: air, water, fire, and earth, which made up alchemy, and social progress changed that (for better or for worse) into a mass complex system of elementals since the governing societies at that time wanted to search for more pressing matters on the subject of whether there was more to the world (and universe at large) than those four governing elements which turned alchemy into chemistry, splitting from its religious roots. see? even science has roots in folk beliefs.
also "hur dur low IQ" intellectuals get the rope buddy boyo.

sure, by all means, like gender science, which revolves around cell reproduction, since I live in the west, is being twisted around by the same paid scientists to fit societal standards in practices revolving around gender roles, whether transwomen can get pregnant is being tested, where transwomen getting periods is being tested, which the constant bending of gender by society is transforming science in a way (and no way I'm advocating this, by all means) to fit the current trend where the very concept of gender science is being tested and the subject of post-gender research. which means the imperative categories of 'male' and 'female' become blurred and science is not allowed to tell the truth anymore. pre-chemistry times also believed there were only four elements: air, water, fire, and earth, which made up alchemy, and social progress changed that (for better or for worse) into a mass complex system of elementals since the governing societies at that time wanted to search for more pressing matters on the subject of whether there was more to the world (and universe at large) than those four governing elements which turned alchemy into chemistry, splitting from its religious roots. see? even science has roots in folk beliefs.
also "hur dur low IQ" intellectuals get the rope buddy boyo.
Testing whether a trans person can get pregnant is not the same as saying there are more than 2 genders. Anyways I agree that if scientists are being paid off to support that claim it's bullshit, but majority of science is objective. Religion isn't.

Science was a split from folk beliefs and limited view of the universe to a more logical, in depth, and proof-based study. You didn't even have to be religious to believe in air,water,fire,earth. Anyone with fucking eyes could observe that.

Anyways what's your fucking point? All I said was religion is cope. Majority of religious people are just doing it because they are afraid of death and want to get into heaven, or to pray to ask for help.

What is the functional difference between soul and spirit? Do you equate soul with mind?
Pretty much. Spirit is the real you experiencing the mind.
Everything you see and experience is created except the spirit, and the spirit is the only eternal thing in this universe, the creator god (demiurge/satan) is spirit also.
The purpose of the world is to coerce your spirit into submission by repeating incarnations in suffering to bend to the will of the demiurge against your natural will.
The goal of the prison is to have your will and the will of the demiurge be exactly the same.
This is achieved through religion and brainwashing constantly blasting at you.
The solution is to reverse the flow of connecting with the demiurge and escaping the universe.

Last edited:
Yes.
Christians = bluepilled
Atheists/satanists = blackpilled

Yes.
Christians = bluepilled
Atheists/satanists = blackpilled

hard disagree.
Testing whether a trans person can get pregnant is not the same as saying there are more than 2 genders. Anyways I agree that if scientists are being paid off to support that claim it's bullshit, but majority of science is objective. Religion isn't.

Science was a split from folk beliefs and limited view of the universe to a more logical, in depth, and proof-based study. You didn't even have to be religious to believe in air,water,fire,earth. Anyone with fucking eyes could observe that.

Anyways what's your fucking point? All I said was religion is cope. Majority of religious people are just doing it because they are afraid of death and want to get into heaven, or to pray to ask for help.

you're saying its legit to test a trans person's ability to get pregnant? buddy boyo, you're off your rocker. there's no real point to be had. you're just wrong. objective truth doesn't exist, whether you choose to believe it or not. its uncomfortable but you're just gonna have to get used to it. this is the post-truth era. anything is really up for debate now. science has run its course. science is also a pathway to dehumanization. read up on transhumanism. the entire goal is to make humans disappear and replace us with robots.

Last edited: