Do you believe women are worse people than men?

Do you think women are worse than men?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

My biggest enemy is my brain
Do you genuinely believe women are in any way worse as people than men?

“Worse” is completely up to your own interpretation.

Most men would sell your soul for a chance to sniff mediocre pussy

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Myth, Manana and 13 others
All the smart niggas voting no. I like what I’m seeing.

• Ugh..
Reactions: latincell95 and datboijj
Most men would sell your soul for a chance to sniff mediocre pussy
Not even that. Women as a gender are just worth more to society than men, which is why they are valued higher and get more special treatment and such from other men.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 25377, LampPostPrime and 4 others
Yes because they're hyper lookists

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, chrisN, Mr.Proper and 13 others
They aren't exactly worse than us, but they are way more selfish and retarded.
To be honest, if I had pussy privilege I'd do the same, so I know I'd be just as bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 23218, Trilogy and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, horizontallytall, 5.5psl and 10 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, LampPostPrime and Krakowski
that's bad because you are man but if you were a woman you would be as hypergamous as them
if you can get chad theres no reason to settle

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, LampPostPrime, justinzayn and 2 others
Not even that. Women as a gender are just worth more to society than men, which is why they are valued higher and get more special treatment and such from other men.
They just have more opportunity
Men would do the same if circumstances changed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, LampPostPrime, Sub0 and 2 others
That doesn’t make them bad people. My looksmatch can burn in hell for all I care.
Yes it does. They act extremely negative towards people for small features based on primal instincts and men are less likely to do so unless the person looks drastically bad

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: g0op, horizontallytall, Aladin and 6 others
Two of my nighas nearly went to blows over panface gash in high school.

men will slit your throat for mid pussy

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, stevielake, Myth and 11 others
One has to get their hands dirty and it sure as he'll isn't women.
So no, women aren't worse than men.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, LampPostPrime and AspiringMogger
that's bad because you are man but if you were a woman you would be as hypergamous as them
No i wouldn't retard. Your takes are shit. Im not an incel like you and i literally dont even attempt to get the best woman i can because i know it comes w drawbacks

Men are hyper lookists as well.

I see women with oofy doofy male friends.

Never see men with ugly female friends

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, chawaje, Sprinkles and 2 others
bro most men are dumb and brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, justinzayn, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
They just have more opportunity
Men would do the same if circumstances changed
men create systems and promote conditions that increase reproductive equality because men are more capable of reasoning beyond biological instinct.

so yes wymxn are inferior across the board. there are probably a few insignificant metrics they score higher than men on, but pain tolerance, multitasking, and bullshit like that aren't it.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 23218 and 1 other person
Yes it does. They act extremely negative towards people for small features based on primal instincts and men are less likely to do so unless the person looks drastically bad
This isn’t my experience whatsoever. Women, unless you want to stick your dick inside them, are very friendly. It’s very easy to make women friends if you really want to

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 27472, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
Even chads arent like giga hypergamous as women

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 15164
I haven’t lost faith in this forum

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
This isn’t my experience whatsoever. Women, unless you want to stick your dick inside them, are very friendly. It’s very easy to make women friends if you really want to
My sister was just talking shit about an indian saying that she was pretty and looked nice today calling him an ugly loser creep.

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 23218 and 7 others
Do you genuinely believe women are in any way worse as people than men?

“Worse” is completely up to your own interpretation.
If women were asked to press on a button that annihilates all men below 7.5/10 on the looks scale and men below 6'0 in the world, they wouldn't hesitate for a second.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 23218 and 2 others
No i wouldn't retard. Your takes are shit. Im not an incel like you and i literally dont even attempt to get the best woman i can because i know it comes w drawbacks
Why are always so mad? It's the steroids?

You call supermodels MTB on a daily basis so I would imagine what are "the best women" to you

And whats has that do with what I said anyway? I said if you were a woman

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Bushman
Why are always so mad? It's the steroids?

You call supermodels MTB on a daily basis so I would imagine what are "the best women" to you

And whats has that do with what I said anyway? I said if you were a woman
Because you have shit takes thinking that women are remotely good people. Sure dudes will throw many men under the bus for pussy but be around women for a few hours and youll see how vile they can be

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
If women were asked to press on a button that annihilates all men below 7.5/10 on the looks scale and men below 6'0 in the world, they wouldn't hesitate for a second.
Literally this. Men wouldnt dare do this

• +1
Reactions: g0op, Sprinkles, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
Both can be equally malevolent, but in different ways.

Men are usually more direct in their aggression.

Women are usually more conniving and underhanded. If they don’t like somebody, they resort to intrigue and rumor spreading to ruin them.

They are also really good at manipulating male aggression to further their own interests.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, LampPostPrime and AsGoodAsItGets
Because you have shit takes thinking that women are remotely good people. Sure dudes will throw many men under the bus for pussy but be around women for a few hours and youll see how vile they can be
I never said women are good people, I'm saying men would do the same in their place.

OP asked if they're "worse people", I don't think being worse of better starts and ends up with dating or being a "lookist", there are way more more important things

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
I never said women are good people, I'm saying men would do the same in their place.

OP asked if they're "worse people", I don't think being worse of better starts and ends up with dating or being a "lookist", there are way more more important things
Men wouldnt do the same shit because we literally SEE men at the top fucking w average girls you fuckwit and giving them moderate attention

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
My sister was just talking shit about an indian saying that she was pretty and looked nice today calling him an ugly loser creep.
Wouldn’t expect anything different from your sister tbf

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Too much blackpill your brain is beyond rotten.

I know moggers who fw ugly girls and fuck them just to throw them a bone. That doesnt happen w dudes. Guys are soooo generous w women its unbelievable

• +1
Reactions: g0op, Sprinkles, 5.5psl and 3 others
I hear alot of these stories from women
I don’t. Women are very easy to befriend imo. The friendships may be shit. But they are very easy to befriend

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Blackgymmax

You’ve said similar things about unnattractive women just standing in your proximity.
Your family is just full of negative BPD ridden hamites.
I don’t think it’s a general woman problem.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Blackgymmax
Too much blackpill your brain is beyond rotten.
Your perspective isnt valid because you literally ask to go over to a random girls place at a bus stop and she agrees which is a literal chad trait that wouldnt happen in 1 million years w the avg guy. You need to like talk to them and see what they think of other guys and hear their stories

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and AspiringMogger
You’ve said similar things about unnattractive women just standing in your proximity.
Your family is just full of negative BPD ridden hamites.
I don’t think it’s a general woman problem.
Brother i purposely changed my personality to reflect how women treat sub 7 men out of my hatred for women. I wasnt always like this retard. And i hear this same shit from women in general you fuckwitt. Now stop responding to my shit. You annoy me

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles, Deleted member 23218 and Sub0
Go to r/nattyorfake or any racial discussion

You will see men are equal as bitchy on other males
They punch down others

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Trilogy
OP is probs a fed and making a misogynistic inkie terrorist list, option 2 is the only one

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, LampPostPrime, AsGoodAsItGets and 3 others
Men wouldnt do the same shit because we literally SEE men at the top fucking w average girls you fuckwit and giving them moderate attention

Now I understand why you're like 27 and still clean toilets at a gym, you can't even read and understand two sentences

what you just said just proves my point even more
how many posts it takes for you to undersand what "men would do the same if they were women" mean?

Both genders are capable of horrible things but only men can hold themselves to moral codes willfully (like religion). No things such as honor has existed for women historically.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, stevielake, 5.5psl and 11 others

Now I understand why you're like 27 and still clean toilets at a gym, you can't even read and understand two sentences

what you just said just proves my point even more
how many posts it takes for you to undersand what "men would do the same if they were women" mean?
now i understand why youll never have sex in your pathetic life as the ltn subhuman you are. Such a cringe worthy cuckold as yourself genuinely believes that muh lady are better people than men. You my friend are going to die alone with your shit takes and im going to die balls deep in pussy hating women all the way to the grave you ugly rat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pale God, Sprinkles, 5.5psl and 5 others
now i understand why youll never have sex in your pathetic life as the ltn subhuman you are. Such a cringe worthy cuckold as yourself genuinely believes that muh lady are better people than men. You my friend are going to die alone with your shit takes and im going to die balls deep in pussy hating women all the way to the grave you ugly rat
You're the funniest user here, you can't read English and start sperging out everytime, this happened like 3-4 times already

never i said they're better people neither I voted in the poll, you love to have arguments with yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski and Blackgymmax
You're the funniest user here, you can't read English and start sperging out everytime, this happened like 3-4 times already

never i said they're better people neither I voted in the poll, you love to have arguments with yourself
Are you ever going to do something besides rot on this website w your shitty genes so you can actually get a regular girl to like you?

society would collapse

Niggas talking about pussy. I thought we were talking about how they are as people lol. Girls definitely have more empathy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, LampPostPrime, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and HeightPilledum
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and Looks234
Are you ever going to do something besides rot on this website w your shitty genes so you can actually get a regular girl to like you?
Btw he looks like esteban, almost exactly like him jfl

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, The Grinch and Blackgymmax