Do you believe women are worse people than men?

Do you think women are worse than men?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, 5.5psl, LampPostPrime and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Blackgymmax
That’s just human nature. Girls try to virtue signal atleast.
Yeah but their looks threshold is wayyy worse than w men. Atleast w dudes you can be ugly as fuck and if you go to the gym and get a beard youll get respect. W women you need a whole new face and height

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, AsGoodAsItGets, Giorgio and 3 others
now i understand why youll never have sex in your pathetic life as the ltn subhuman you are. Such a cringe worthy cuckold as yourself genuinely believes that muh lady are better people than men. You my friend are going to die alone with your shit takes and im going to die balls deep in pussy hating women all the way to the grave you ugly rat
Women are nicer than men, men hate and kill each other while all women do is just enjoy entitlement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
Women are nicer than men, men hate and kill each other while all women do is just enjoy entitlement
Idk man when i talk to women they be calling niggas creep subhumans behind backs

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 27472 and 2 others
Yeah but their looks threshold is wayyy worse than w men. Atleast w dudes you can be ugly as fuck and if you go to the gym and get a beard youll get respect. W women you need a whole new face and height
Yea bitches be ruthless. Imagine being a ltn.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, LampPostPrime, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
Idk man when i talk to women they be calling niggas creep subhumans behind backs
Women would genocide sub htn level men without a second thought if they had the option, I will die on this hill

Men at least respect you if you have an useful skill.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aladin, litaz, Mr.Proper and 6 others
I'd have chosen neither, it all depends on the individual choices one makes.

• +1
Lol i have a friend who just trains his abs in the corner and this one girl ik just calls him a creep and he has no idea this girl even exists lmao

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Deleted member 16369, LampPostPrime and 2 others
men are evil

women are cute little angels 🥰

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, It'snotover, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
If women were asked to press on a button that annihilates all men below 7.5/10 on the looks scale and men below 6'0 in the world, they wouldn't hesitate for a second.

retarded low iq faggot​

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and LampPostPrime
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, AsGoodAsItGets, User49 and 1 other person
Rather be delusionally black pilled than blue pilled so im with his take
Didn't deny his point but I generally dislike this "men vs women" discussion, it is just another stupid us vs them debate.

The question is too wide IMO.

• +1
They arent all like this however i don't see dudes doing this weird shit which is why i go out of my way to roast all avg to subhuman girls. They must all pay. I will show them who the true supreme gentleman

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, AsGoodAsItGets and Krakowski
Women would genocide sub htn level men without a second thought if they had the option, I will die on this hill

Men at least respect you if you have an useful skill.
L take--- yeah you assume moms would genocide their kids because of being sub htn lol and so did sister's with their brothers if they had the option .

Literally half of the planet care more about if their man can provide shelter and food, they do ironically adoor and love their husbands.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, AsGoodAsItGets, It'snotover and 1 other person
Didn't deny his point but I generally dislike this "men vs women" discussion, it is just another stupid us vs them debate.

The question is too wide IMO.
If im not getting pussy or money from them they can all burn in hell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blite, LampPostPrime, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
L take--- yeah you assume moms would genocide their kids because of being sub htn lol and so did sister's with their brothers if they had the option .

Literally half of the planet care more about if their man can provide shelter and food, they do ironically adoor and love their husbands.
Ton of mothers kill their own sons because the father was a subhuman. Of course the media would never frame it that way

Abortion is the same but en masse

That’s why women fear rape more than anything, because the thought of carrying the seed of a subhuman man in their body scares them beyond limit

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime
that's bad because you are man but if you were a woman you would be as hypergamous as them
if you can get chad theres no reason to settle
This all sounds good on paper until in reality you get 5’1 Noodlewhores who are 6ft white men only.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, LampPostPrime and AsGoodAsItGets
Can someone find that study that suggested men are only annoyed by women they find unattractive whereas women don't even register men they see as unattractive?

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Giorgio, Sub0 and 1 other person
Both genders are capable of horrible things but only men can hold themselves to moral codes willfully (like religion). No things such as honor has existed for women historically.
honour is a synonym of ego. Having an ego isn’t a good thing.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
@VeryIndoEuropean you’re retarded🤣🤣 state your reasoning

Jfl at this bluepilled site.
Women are physically weaker then men, they are less intelligent, emotionally driven rather then logically, men invented 99% of the stuff we have to day, Women abort ( murder ) millions of babies every eyes, they drive men to suicide since they don't date their looksmatch, they gossip and tell the secrets even of their own children, they support stupid ideologies like feminism and lgbt and so on.
Yes, Women are worse then men.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, LampPostPrime, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
Ton of mothers kill their own sons because the father was a subhuman. Of course the media would never frame it that way

Abortion is the same but en masse

That’s why women fear rape more than anything, because the thought of carrying the seed of a subhuman man in their body scares them beyond limit
if anything abortion proofs women by enlarge just wanna have sex and don't face consequence -- even if i were to follow your flawed logic of assuming abortion is by product of subhuman genes -- so that mean actually they let subhuman guys nut in their pussy?

And where on earth do mothers killl their children because of looks? Do you even realise like 90% of all humnity by your standards are just subhumans? So how does subhuman mom kill her subhuman child ?

I don't know what world you live bro.

Definitely, we, the greatest psychopaths, genocidists, terrorists, drug lords, dictators, etc., are men. History speaks for itself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and AspiringMogger
Both genders are capable of horrible things but only men can hold themselves to moral codes willfully (like religion). No things such as honor has existed for women historically.
Only correct and high IQ take here, every major religion has said bad things about women for a reason

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, LampPostPrime and Deleted member 28541
T
Because you have shit takes thinking that women are remotely good people. Sure dudes will throw many men under the bus for pussy but be around women for a few hours and youll see how vile they can be
hese dudes prolly don’t have sisters lol

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I know moggers who fw ugly girls and fuck them just to throw them a bone. That doesnt happen w dudes. Guys are soooo generous w women its unbelievable
Men will be kind to ugly women I don’t know where this thing that men aren’t friends with ugly women come from ugly women would shit on their looksmatch

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and LampPostPrime
No they arent holynshit
Men are much better lol men don’t discrimatebagainsg other men based on looks the same way as women do and their standards are much lower men will simp for a ltb

• +1
Reactions: g0op, chawaje, Blackgymmax and 2 others
Not even that. Women as a gender are just worth more to society than men, which is why they are valued higher and get more special treatment and such from other men.
This. I voted yes in a moral sense. Women are worse people than men but it's probably cuz theyre basically spoiled kids. They dont have to be moral

Too much blackpill your brain is beyond rotten.
Hes going too far but he has a point. Sure women will befriend ugly men but the second you stand up for yourself and have reasonable standards theyll pounce on you

Like a normal 5'9 scrawny dude, if he says he doesnt want a disgusting whale will be pounced for a completely fucking reasonable standard. I mean hes fucking healthy, its totally fair for him to want a healthy mate

• +1
Reactions: Sub0
That’s just human nature. Girls try to virtue signal atleast.
Are you seriously saying virtue signalling is good lol. And they definitely dont have more empathy than men lmao where tf u get that idea from. You must be hot

• +1
men are evil

women are cute little angels 🥰
It sucks cuz deep down everyones primitive brains think this. 10 years of blackpill immersion for me and i still catch myself giving way more chances to women, like seeing women killers on tv i have an intuition that its not her fault

Definitely, we, the greatest psychopaths, genocidists, terrorists, drug lords, dictators, etc., are men. History speaks for itself
No. Men only do those things because as i said women reward it.

• +1
Facts, the more you read about how women brain works, you'll realise how evil they can be, biologically speaking testosterone makes men more calm that's why we're better at problem solving, meditation, concentration, religion etc. no wonder Eve ate that apple

• +1
@VeryIndoEuropean you’re retarded🤣🤣 state your reasoning
I think our definition of a good person may differ from each other. I believe women are more empathetic by default, but I think being a good person requires some kind of strength to back it up. I don't think women are prinicpally strong enough to have as good values as men. So I think that even tho men commit alot more crime etc. there are more good men than good women

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and AspiringMogger
men wil acively hunt incels down

I think our definition of a good person may differ from each other. I believe women are more empathetic by default, but I think being a good person requires some kind of strength to back it up. I don't think women are prinicpally strong enough to have as good values as men. So I think that even tho men commit alot more crime etc. there are more good men than good women
Good way of putting it. A basic sense of empathy by itself doesnt mean much without strength to put it into action

• +1
Not by default, it's coz they live life on easy mode and are naturally told to be feminine

• +1
Not necessarily but women’s bad behavior is less likely to be punished while it is for men

• +1
Reminder men are literally the cause of why you are here on this shithole forum in the first place. Jfl @ people here

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Reward what? Their poorly made brain? The only response that comes to mind is that all women are rotten, it's undeniable. This shit is like the IQ curve where women are within the averages, while men are polarized. Well, it's the same shit.

Almost all women are bad people, but men are worse. There's no need to argue the reason. There are definitely more good men than women, but we can be much worse people than women or any other living being on this shitty planet

JFL at thinking that just because some fucking bitch in her shitty brain criticizes you based on your appearance, she's the worst person in the world. 21st-century problems, huh? Back then, Nazi squads would kill pregnant mothers like it was nothing, but we don't talk about that, right? We are the worst shit, piling up on each other. Women abort babies, men rape them while they're pregnant, and then leave them in a fucking ditch

no

they are better

Ye because they faced way less evolutionary pressures than men. Men evolved to be better because of sexual selection