Do you belive this story from reddit ?

badromance

badromance

Banned
it's a long read but,unless the guy is a slayer,i don't think its possible to do that,jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Read the beginning a bit. Read some of it.

It's bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, badromance and Nibba
  • +1
Anyone who spends the time to type all that out and on fucking Reddit isn't a Slayer jfl

• +1
i was cringing reading it,seems too much
Criminal activity is never a negative for getting pussy. Neutral and often positive. Get arrested in front of a girl, committing crimes with her/in front of her, whatever, she likes it but often doesn't know it yet. Criminals often get the easiest and best pussy. That includes the 'sweet innocent' ones. Yo momma, yo daughter, yo sister, and yo wife. Not advocating crime, just telling you how it is.

A masculine looking NT male that is obviously high T. You can see how blue-pilled it still is.
Anyone who spends the time to type all that out and on fucking Reddit isn't a Slayer jfl
Lmao the worst thing is that he's serious through it all. If I were to write such a wall of text I'd atleast make some funny jokes.

Not "said with smirk *average reddit :soy: smirks with the story to make it believable*. Then I fucked her *average reddit :soy: -> :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:*"
--

Tbh these guys are pathetic to write such a story

• +1
And he is so successful with women that he would rather make reddit posts and maintain a reddit account over spending time with them

• +1
Sexually successful people don’t waste their time bragging about it on Reddit. The guy who wrote this is probably still a virgin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
it's a long read but,unless the guy is a slayer,i don't think its possible to do that,jfl.

Never knew harvey specter was on reddit. XD

• +1
What the fuck

• +1
Literally says "teheee hee" in one of the sentences, if this isn't satire or fake I don't know what is.

• +1
Bumping the oldest thread in offtopic