Do you care when you unintentionally break some hairs on your balls while scratching? That's the level of value you are to women. (Brutal)

XazaqazaX

XazaqazaX

Vladimir Al Butin
Subtle blackpill. @forevergymcelling

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and iloveboobs
what?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?, XazaqazaX and normie_joe
Subtle blackpill. @forevergymcelling

Why does the ballsack have so many hairs, like I'm thinking of lasering mine.

I can even shave that shit properly without giving myself a nick.

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and raleqtambrobret
Why does the ballsack have so many hairs, like I'm thinking of lasering mine.

I can even shave that shit properly without giving myself a nick.
There's a special method to safely shave it off without getting nicked but it takes time. Get a regular razor and gently shave it while squishing it so that it evens out the surface, and move it in the direction of those hairs. Shaving cream is a must to avoid cuts which you mentioned. You will gradually get used it and do the work more quickly. After doing it dispose those hairs with an air of a revered inkling.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and normie_joe
There's a special method to safely shave it off without getting nicked but it takes time. Get a regular razor and gently shave it while squishing it so that it evens out the surface, and move it in the direction of those hairs. Shaving cream is a must to avoid cuts which you mentioned. You will gradually get used it and do the work more quickly. After doing it dispose those hairs with an air of a revered inkling.

BOTB.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XazaqazaX and iloveboobs
I know, but your unprofessional demeanor towards this basic hygiene and not being able to get rid of those hairs shows your rotting proclivity. But for now, I disregard this eccentricity. You seem to be high inhib, the fact that you are scared of small cuts on your balls just to get rid of that jungle illustrates the air of a high inhib spirit in you. Do it or regret later.