Do you consider any user here your friend?

Do you?

• Total voters
i disagree
a 5 psl with good personality life mogs the shit out of a useless psl 7. id rather be a high-tier normie with good everything than a chad with nothing.
A bottom 10 percentile psl 7 is more successful than an average 5 psl. Personality is a meme. Personality is the most subjective aspect of a person, everyone has haters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
A bottom 10 percentile psl 7 is more successful than an average 5 psl. Personality is a meme. Personality is the most subjective aspect of a person, everyone has haters.
this is fucking cope, most gl ppl arent successful. theyre bums bc they expect life to be handed to them. almost all successful names that have gone down in history arent gl, or avg, 5 psl max.

anyone who is 5 psl and has no major traumatic setbacks or disabilities and cant succeed is a bum

I would have killed myself if it wasn't for Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and rockndogs
@Alarico8 (probably would never hang out with me irl, seems like the racist white dude who only has white friends and makes racially insensitive jokes on his yacht)

@Prolapsed Anus

@Virgin / @dogtown

@future chadlite

@Nibba

That is about it. I think.
Tony, Miksu and Zane are quaking in their boots jfl

@Alarico8 (probably would never hang out with me irl, seems like the racist white dude who only has white friends and makes racially insensitive jokes on his yacht)
Ezgifcom video to gif

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Prolapsed Anus, Scarface and 1 other person
@Ritalincel is my friend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
this is fucking cope, most gl ppl arent successful. theyre bums bc they expect life to be handed to them. almost all successful names that have gone down in history arent gl, or avg, 5 psl max.

anyone who is 5 psl and has no major traumatic setbacks or disabilities and cant succeed is a bum
disagree partly

Imagine how weird it would be if we met each other in real life. We would autistically stare at each others faces to find the flaws
Me and you and bigdaddypenis probably going to sit on a bench, analyzing nessman, arguing about flaws.

• JFL
I’ve met @DoctorLooksmax off here that’s bro akh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
@streege @BigBoy @Pendejo (my crush) @Dope @Yoyome99 @sadakiyo
Are the ones that I've interacted the most, maybe I missed someone but I love everyone else too.

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Everyone are my bros

• Love it
Reactions: didntreadlol
Fokin hell no one mentioned me as friend here :feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 1560, didntreadlol and 1 other person
@Soulsmaxx
@Guest
@tincelw
@x30001
@Gudru
@Nobody96
@Pendejo
@SikKunt
@Ritalincel
@Prolapsed Anus
@Master (dont mess with me or you get banned)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Guest, Nobody96, Deleted member 439 and 5 others
Yes bro but uve been here for 1 month or so, me for way more
Maybe people here are noobs. I've talked to many people and still no one mentions me

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
@HailToTheKing
@badromance
@keep crying for me

all my very close friends

@SikKunt
@Tsukuyomi 🌙
@BrettyBoy
@Goblin
@Pendejo
@Bengt
@MiroslavBulldosex
@pisslord
@ChoSeungHui
@JuicyAnimeTitties
@Ritalincel
@Dope obviously.. are my favs but i like most ppl here

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Bengt, pisslord and 6 others
@toolateforme @Dope @Zygos4Life @Pendejo @BigBoy @Phillybeard1996 @Titbot (we cool) @TubOfLard @BigBiceps
@SeiGun
@fobos

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Zygos4Life, BigBoy, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
@Gudru
@Bengt
@dogtown
@FatmanO
@Ritalincel

• Love it
Reactions: Bengt
DarknLost

• Love it
Reactions: DarknLost
want to say everyone but there are a few mental midgets who think they're a lot smarter/funnier/more attractive than they actually are, and get pretty upset when you point it out to them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and BigBoy
I've not been on here often enough to have become accustomed with users to the point I'd consider them friends.

Nah but i think petsmart is funny and ritalincel too when he decides to and maybe nibbacel random ass threads

well technically speaking my best irl friend posted on forum once and he has an account so i could answer "yes", but it's still rather no except for maybe 1-2 users but IRL is different to online forums

• +1
Also @SikKunt

• WTF
Reactions: SikKunt
Fokin hell loses me tobequitehonest :feelscry: :feelsyay: :feelsyay: ill prolapse ur anus next bro:feelsyay:
Don’t you fucking dare. You remind me of my grandad because you’re dead to me rn