Do you consider foid fingering herself or using sex toy cheating?

?

• Yes

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 15 71.4%

• Total voters
robtical

robtical

If her bf is white then she is single
What you say

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster and NoReedemingFeature
Sex toy is cheating, fingering is ok

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Yes u got cucked by a toy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MonoTBB, Zonar, piec and 6 others
repressing female sexuality is a beta cuck trait,it shows insecurity and she will cheat with a bigger cock anyways,you really cant repress their sexuality:incel:

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
repressing female sexuality is a beta cuck trait,it shows insecurity and she will cheat with a bigger cock anyways,you really cant repress their sexuality:incel:
pfp checks out, though i do think that trying to get a robot trad wife isnt realistic and will feel bland asf you need a girl who is autistically psychotically obsessed with you only

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec and NoReedemingFeature
pfp checks out, though i do think that trying to get a robot trad wife isnt realistic and will feel bland asf you need a girl who is autistically psychotically obsessed with you only
keep dreammaxxing boyo:lul:

only acceptable if she fingers herself thinking of you, chad only of course. if she uses toys it's over

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
I want her to finger herself thinking about me

• +1
Reactions: piec
My ex- used to have me send her dick-picks or videos of me fapping so she could finger herself. Another ex-would call me up & talk dirty while fingering.

if she fingers during sex shes thinking of chad

its jova for you

Sex toy is cheating, fingering is ok
only acceptable if she fingers herself thinking of you, chad only of course. if she uses toys it's over
I want her to finger herself thinking about me
My ex- used to have me send her dick-picks or videos of me fapping so she could finger herself. Another ex-would call me up & talk dirty while fingering.
if she fingers during sex shes thinking of chad

its jova for you
Yes but i think its about giving you control. Fingering or sex toy just undermines your cock.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and Pikabro
You using a sex toy on her is a third option which is completely different than her using a sex toy on herself.
(things old guys think about)

• +1
Reactions: robtical
Means ur dick isn’t enough so she has to supplement pleasure herself
Dont care about pleasuring her. I rather have female who sees herself as my property and long to please me