• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐——๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฟโ“

๐——๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฟโ“

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
I always draydeam about doing cold approaches and making the girl laugh and comfortable around me because every time I try it nothing good happens and I end up being more miserable than before.

I also daydream about foids I talked to in the past but in this time I said everything correctly and she starts making out with me and then we go in a date and have sex in my house (brutal cope only looks matter).

The daydreams with my oneitis are so fucking depressing... I have to stop doing this shit. I feel so childish, things that happen to KHHVs.

@InnerVoid @hiwasuwor @Tabula Rasa @dimorphism
@Schery6
@HarrierDuBois
@shizuku11111

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, Kazey, twojei and 11 others
ofc, I daydream about being Chad, then open by accident my phone camera and get brutally disgusted by my face and get depressed, it's a never-ending cycle

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clqs, Chadeep, grief and 3 others
ofc, I daydream about being Chad, then open by accident my phone camera and get brutally disgusted by my face and get depressed, it's a never-ending cycle
I got 0 notifications every day
I have lost count of how many months I have my phone like that

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aber, grief, ominion and 1 other person
I got 0 notifications every day
Same brother same it's depressing, the only notification I get is when I log on .org, to stinky BBC-addicted Dalits:feelsrope:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, grief, xegigi and 1 other person
Same brother same it's depressing, the only notification I get is when I log on .org, to stinky BBC-addicted Dalits:feelsrope:
Imagination is a bless and a curse.
When I dream in the night it gives me lifefuel because life becomes interesting until you wake and you have to get up again to work in this shithole.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aber, grief and 97baHater
I daydream about having a wife and kids and living the white picket fence life, not happening at this rate :feelspepo:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dicklet3incher, AlbinoMaxxer, grief and 2 others
I always draydeam about doing cold approaches and making the girl laugh and comfortable around me because every time I try it nothing good happens and I end up being more miserable than before.

I also daydream about foids I talked to in the past but in this time I said everything correctly and she starts making out with me and then we go in a date and have sex in my house (brutal cope only looks matter).

The daydreams with my oneitis are so fucking depressing man... I have to stop doing this shit. I feel so childish, things that happen to KHHVs.

@InnerVoid @hiwasuwor @Tabula Rasa @Jova
@HarrierDuBois
No?it's not that serious
You just move on with your life and don't think about women

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, xegigi, murdah and 5 others
No?it's not that serious
Almost impossible to not think about women when men with girlfriends pass and lifemog me but I'll try.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aber, grief, 97baHater and 1 other person

The daydreams with my oneitis are so fucking depressing man... I have to stop doing this shit. I feel so childish, things that happen to KHHVs.

@InnerVoid @hiwasuwor @Tabula Rasa @Jova
@HarrierDuBois
@shizuku11111
No, I day dream about being a stacy alt girl

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, 97baHater and Klasik01
Almost impossible to not think about women when men with girlfriends pass and lifemog me but I'll try.
A tyrone literally just told you to be confident bro

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, 97baHater and Klasik01
No, I day dream about being a stacy alt girl
YOOOOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAH ME TOO AND DO YOU ALSO DREAM OF GIVING YOUR PUSSY TO YOUR FRIENDS? AND YOU SAY OH I WOULD DEF GIVE THAT DUDE A BLOWJOB?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ominion, grief and Klasik01
A tyrone literally just told you to be confident bro
Lord BGM gave me lifefuel, I am one surgery far from getting sex. I will ascend (delusion).

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aber, ominion, grief and 2 others
Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aber and grief
its called maladaptive daydreaming and its harmful longterm, your solution is to turn your fantasies into reality

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: grief, aber and Klasik01

The daydreams with my oneitis are so fucking depressing... I have to stop doing this shit. I feel so childish, things that happen to KHHVs.

@Schery6
@HarrierDuBois
@shizuku11111
Iโ€™ll be in Spanish across from a HTB, knowing she wants my good friend, heโ€™s 5โ€™6 but very GL. meanwhile Iโ€™m stuck at 6โ€™1 but a low mtn face. The only thing Iโ€™ve got going for me, height isnโ€™t saving me. The theory that itโ€™s irrelevant in high school is proving to be true, very brootal, I do wish I could be HTN and NT all day bro, this ideology infects your everyday life like nothing else can.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: grief and Klasik01
Iโ€™ll be in Spanish across from a HTB, knowing she wants my good friend, heโ€™s 5โ€™6 but very GL. meanwhile Iโ€™m stuck at 6โ€™1 but a low mtn face. The only thing Iโ€™ve got going for me, height isnโ€™t saving me. The theory that itโ€™s irrelevant in high school is proving to be true, very brootal, I do wish I could be HTN and NT all day bro, this ideology infects your everyday life like nothing else can.
Save money and get surgery. Softmaxxing is cope and leanmaxxing is a myth, some people cannot get rid of the bloat like FF. Try ascending like Yrlven with roids, you're tall enough to mog manlets.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aber and grief
YOOOOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAH ME TOO AND DO YOU ALSO DREAM OF GIVING YOUR PUSSY TO YOUR FRIENDS? AND YOU SAY OH I WOULD DEF GIVE THAT DUDE A BLOWJOB?
This was a joke btw, it was a trap to catch trans niggas

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
No?it's not that serious
people don't understand they only obsess over women because they can't have them. existence is always boredom and suffering, once you achieve what you wanted, it becomes the baseline.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and Klasik01
people don't understand they only obsess over women because they can't have them. existence is always boredom and suffering, once you achieve what you wanted, it becomes the baseline.
Existence is meaningless when you don't have a mission and the world is full of rich jews who want to control the world like they have been doing for centuries. No hero for your low status.

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
i dont need to daydream

Quite a bit tbh

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Save money and get surgery. Softmaxxing is cope and leanmaxxing is a myth, some people cannot get rid of the bloat like FF. Try ascending like Yrlven with roids, you're tall enough to mog manlets.
Yeah I plan on getting Cantho. Thatโ€™s a given, thereโ€™s truly no cope for NCT other than chads pulling it off, which gives a false sense of hope that you can too. Which is all too false.

• +1
Yeah I plan on getting Cantho. Thatโ€™s a given, thereโ€™s truly no cope for NCT other than chads pulling it off, which gives a false sense of hope that you can too. Which is all too false.
Man you can't change bodies with another person, you'll had to work with what the nature gave you. I will not stop until I get looksmaxxed to the fullest, a lot of actresses get prettier with surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: aber
Man you can't change bodies with another person, you'll had to work with what the nature gave you. I will not stop until I get looksmaxxed to the fullest, a lot of actresses get prettier with surgeries.
Same bhai.

• +1
I daydream but I chase my dreams daily

• +1
I daydream but I chase my dreams daily
Telling you guys anything is possible... Don't ever get up, keep grinding keep hustling, shoot for your dreams... You can do anything you want, I promise you. You just have to take the first step, take that hard step to actually doing something.
200.gif

Last edited:
I daydream about having a wife and kids and living the white picket fence life, not happening at this rate :feelspepo:
Mogs being a slayer

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Telling you guys anything is possible...
But right now Iโ€™m trying to push out my shit.

It feels horrible and will probably have to sit on this toilet until the last parts of shit come out

• JFL

@Schery6
@HarrierDuBois
@shizuku11111
In order for there to be slayers, there has to be sacrifices who pave the way so that Chad can be perceived as the top man.

I take pride in paving the way for chad. You should too.

• Hmm...
In order for there to be slayers, there has to be sacrifices who pave the way so that Chad can be perceived as the top man.

I take pride in paving the way for chad. You should too.
Man Chad just gets out of the womb and starts winning, for him to win he just needs our existence and nothing else like being born ugly or poor so he's more rare and that increases hypergamy.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Man Chad just gets out of the womb and starts winning, for him to win he just needs our existence and nothing else like being born ugly or poor so he's more rare and that increases hypergamy.
Take pride in being the ant chad steps on as he embarks on his journey to slay stacy.

• Hmm...
Take pride in being the ant chad steps on as he embarks on his journey to slay stacy.
No, I haven't given up still
I will ascend just give me 10 years

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
No, I haven't given up still
I will ascend just give me 10 years
Same tbh, I just have to get bimax, mse, braces, infraorbital implants, and limb lengthening surgery. Then I'll get to smell a fraction of chad's farts once I'm 30

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐——๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฟโ“
Back