Do you deserve reps

Rxndependant

Rxndependant

Looksmaxxing for escorts
Joined
Mar 2, 2026
Posts
1,970
Reputation
4,139
How come every fella nowadays think you have to rep

I only rep if I find something interesting or funny I’ve done that always

@Vincent Freeman @Hardyz When should u rep a chap? Charity or nah
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: xan, Petsmart, whiskers52 and 7 others
People think that the more rep the more you mog or smth:blackpill:
Ngl is true
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and Rxndependant
How come every fella nowadays think you have to rep

I only rep if I find something interesting or funny I’ve done that always

@Vincent Freeman @Hardyz When should u rep a chap? Charity or nah
True this should be the norm I should have to ''Like'' what you say since that's literally what thumps up is
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant, Rxndependant and senron
How come every fella nowadays think you have to rep

I only rep if I find something interesting or funny I’ve done that always

@Vincent Freeman @Hardyz When should u rep a chap? Charity or nah
ive never repped anyone
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greylurker, Resonant, anaverageman and 1 other person
i just be confident
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and anaverageman
I rep until my likes run out then I log off .org
 
  • Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker, Rxndependant and anaverageman
Niggas be begging for reps
 
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ToroLa7ino, greylurker and Resonant
How come every fella nowadays think you have to rep

I only rep if I find something interesting or funny I’ve done that always

@Vincent Freeman @Hardyz When should u rep a chap? Charity or nah
Its courtesy
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and greylurker
How come every fella nowadays think you have to rep

I only rep if I find something interesting or funny I’ve done that always

@Vincent Freeman @Hardyz When should u rep a chap? Charity or nah
indian castes + mogger aura = holy rep system
 
Someone get those begars out of here
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Rxndependant
Begging for reps is crazy
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Rxndependant
How come every fella nowadays think you have to rep

I only rep if I find something interesting or funny I’ve done that always

@Vincent Freeman @Hardyz When should u rep a chap? Charity or nah
i have negative rtp ratio so i should prolly start rep farming idk though
 

Similar threads

iqletlowtest
Replies
5
Views
50
horseman
horseman
RandomAutist
Replies
0
Views
12
RandomAutist
RandomAutist
bojackglazer
Replies
3
Views
32
Lumino
Lumino
6
Replies
6
Views
72
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
troy_exe
Replies
3
Views
22
anaverageman
anaverageman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top