Do you dislike females?

Deleted member 3701

Deleted member 3701

Unbeatable Mulatto Badass
I dont at all, im neutral towards them

i understand its their bioloigcal imperative to pick the best male, just like we want the sexiest female

thoughts?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 906, rockndogs and 9 others
I dont at all, im neutral towards them

i understand its their bioloigcal imperative to pick the best male, just like we want the sexiest female

thoughts?
Exactly right

I only hate landwhales and subhumans with high standards

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and karbo
I've never hated women.
I understand they want to pick someone they like, that's exactly what men do aswell after all tbh.

They just have more choice, as men are cucks nowadays, and would do anything for pussy

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Alt Number 3, rockndogs, Dicklet.4.3 and 3 others
I don't hate women.
But i often can't be friends with them due to their personality.
There's also the constant sexual tension unless she's ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701
No some can be fun to be around

I really only dislike ugly girls or fat girls who have way too much ego for no reason

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IWantToMax, rockndogs, Dicklet.4.3 and 3 others
Exactly, it's just nature doing its thing, it's like hating armadillos for doing armadillo things, it's nonsense

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IWantToMax, rockndogs and Deleted member 3701
No some can be fun to be around

I really only dislike ugly girls or fat girls who have way too much ego for no reason
its always the subhumans who have a big ego

most likely a defence mechanism

top tier stacys are always the kindest in my experience

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
I hate female nature

I dont give a fuck about a bitch

I don't hate women.
But i often can't be friends with them due to their personality.
There's also the constant sexual tension unless she's ugly.
just thought about it, that's literally how girls feel about it as well, a nice guy cannot create any sexual tension because he does not meet her standards aka low SMVcel

I dislike people

@BrettyBoy thoughts?

I don't hate them by they can really annoy me. I hate other males more than women for allowing their behavior, being desperate, or throwing their friends under the bus for scraps of puss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I don't hate them by they can really annoy me. I hate other males more than women for allowing their behavior, being desperate, or throwing their friends under the bus for scraps of puss
yeah i hate simps

• +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
Most of my friends are women. (As a college student) I meet new people by offering to study with them for stuff like biology and chemistry tests, but I haven't had many dudes accept my offers.

• +1
its always the subhumans who have a big ego

most likely a defence mechanism

top tier stacys are always the kindest in my experience
bc they need to keep their “sweet girl” facade. i can tell you first hand, they can be bitchy behind your back.

no, most women ive met just seem like normal nice people. i do hate the women who act like whores though. ive only met like 4 or 5 women i would call whores though, they're usually rude and will do anything to hook up with a guy they like.

• +1
Most of my friends are women. (As a college student) I meet new people by offering to study with them for stuff like biology and chemistry tests, but I haven't had many dudes accept my offers.

i tried making male acquaintances like this in college as well but they never took me up on it. women didn't seem to have a problem with it though. i guess they think it's gay or something

• +1
i tried making male acquaintances like this in college as well but they never took me up on it. women didn't seem to have a problem with it though. i guess they think it's gay or something
Yeah, I think in college it's seen as that. And I've studied with girls who were looking for something. It's just that people don't want to admit it, nor want it to be the first thing that happens.

As I've gotten older my interactions have become more genuine. College is just four years.

• +1
brutal blackpill tbh. if you agree with this you’re labeled as a sexist and misogynist jfl.
every single human before 70 years go would have considered these sentiments concerning women to be self evident common sense

blackpilling

• +1
I hate how the modern environment is interacting with female biology.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 3701 and Deleted member 2846
I hate how the modern environment is interacting with female biology.
extremely wise words

this sentence can sum up the blackpill

• +1
All women are whores and I hate all of them

I hate every single woman on this galaxy.

No, I do not.