Do you do neck exercises at the gym ?

D

Deleted member 7580

Kraken
Thicker neck can make your face look way more masculine, I’d say my neck is avg so I wanna make it bit thicker

How to do these exercises without people looking at you like you’re some autist ?

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 3323, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
No I don’t have autism.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8080 and Gaia262
Imagine seeing someone do this autistic shit in the gym
Neck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8080, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 4416 and 7 others
How to do these exercises without people looking at you like you’re some autist ?

I do it at home or if at the gym, I'm the last one to leave lol

started doing em 1month ago, also dn't care if i look retarded srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323
Thicker neck can make your face look way more masculine, I’d say my neck is avg so I wanna make it bit thicker

What are you guys talking about? How is it in any way embarrassing to train your neck? You train every other muscle. WTF is wrong with you guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323
Yes but I don’t do it with a harness.

Yeah just neck bridges.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
high inhib af if u care what gymcels think about u when doing neck exercises

• +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad
If you're not in a bb gym, gyms seem to have this low-t atmosphere, where all guys are weak as piss and they're all tensed up, no grunting, putting their weights down gently, wiping their chairs with wet wipes like 10 times before using it... You either enjoy mogging them or I would train at home anyways if you can. Bodybuilding without roids is very unsatisfying imo, as you know you'd just have to put a little bit of some substances in your body and your strength and size would explode. I wouldnt really bother with it after some point when you got lean, and reached like 90percent of your strength potential.

All the time