Do you even experience life if you don’t match with stacies like this?

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
AD8FBE19 857D 43E3 9259 AF71FB89693A

7BB28C6B 4630 49F5 ADFC 0EF25899E963

Imagine being chad and just ordering hotties like this on tinder as if you would order your favorite pizza by a pizzeria:feelsbadman:

C6BC436F A557 43DF B8E9 F9854B184E4A

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 20835, Kroker and 13 others
Give me reacts you cunts:ogre:
F58024C7 9E1E 46AF B8B7 56E70200125E

@Kroker @inferiorpispot234 @ExtraBones @O‘Pry Reincarnation

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: apocalypse, Kroker, zharupodrugu and 3 others
Yes because I’m swiping left on that for this

1861BEAD 814D 4CD1 A451 C768C9E8471C

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Big White Cuck, 6’1cel, Deleted member 20379 and 10 others
“Stacy”

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck, 6’1cel, thereallegend and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadinsub5sland, Baldingman1998, Deleted member and 1 other person
Medium ugly only

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Mirin your coping mechanism tbh. Tricking your mind into believing that this low class sheebon is better than a white cute stacy
JFL if you think that boring white girl will give you even a fraction of the fun the girl I posted will. Yours will probably teethe on a dick meanwhile the other is deep throating

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck and germanlooks
JFL if you think that boring white girl will give you even a fraction of the fun the girl I posted will. Yours will probably teethe on a dick meanwhile the other is deep throating
Idgaf
I want to kiss and look into an angels face and not some low class sluts Face who still has sperm left over on the corners of her mouth from her last fuck

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, n0rthface, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
Keep coping dogs you will never have a gf like mine

Download 5

😻😻😻😻😻

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
Idgaf
I want to kiss and look into an angels face and not some low class sluts Face who still has sperm left over on the corners of her mouth from her last fuck
If it’s anyone’s cum it’ll be mine, but I already have this north atlantid bitch who wants to have kids with me. Gonna Meeksmaxx

Mirin your coping mechanism tbh. Tricking your mind into believing that this low class sheebon is better than a white cute stacy
How do you know this "sheebon" is low class?

They are stacylites
At some point it’s hard to differ between stacylite and Stacy. But considering that this is a disorted selfie and barley make up use she can get rated as stacy imo.
I don’t know when the last time was that I saw a girl on her lookslevel irl or on tinder

Lotta weirdos in here. Admitting that a black girl is attractive is a personal attack om them for some reason.

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
Lotta weirdos in here. Admitting that a black girl is attractive is a personal attack om them for some reason.
Not at all. I find some black/mulatto women attractive as well like Zoe Kravitz for example.

But the girls in OP fog the black girl posted by @gymmaxedhorse back to africa

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03 and gymmaxedhorse
people here will say that she's mtb. is this you or chadfish?? i matched with a lot of hot girls but matches don't mean much anyway, obv still aeons better of not matching at all.

• +1
people here will say that she's mtb. is this you or chadfish?? i matched with a lot of hot girls but matches don't mean much anyway, obv still aeons better of not matching at all.
Nah I just saw her on tinder didn’t match

Most really hot women on tinder match with normies to get new Instagram followers

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and the BULL
Clothing, fake lashes, showing tongue and picture posing
Sounds like you're grasping at straws , but if that's how you feel..............

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
Nah I just saw her on tinder didn’t match

Most really hot women on tinder match with normies to get new Instagram followers
yeah unless she's dtf it doesn't mean much but i think they still swipe left on normies as they have limited swipes and they will add them on ig anyway while swiping

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and germanlooks
you'd get bored, even from a Stacy everything becomes normal eventually

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and germanlooks
  • +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
i bet maher is bored to death at this point
he doesn't even register stacies anymore
Maybe. But he could focus on other things in life like pursuing to become rich, an athlete or working on skills whatever.
Also don’t forget while it might be boring for him it still feels better than our life.

We have to hustle just to have some roastie Becky settle for us some day

Maybe. But he could focus on other things in life like pursuing to become rich, an athlete or working on skills whatever.
Also don’t forget while it might be boring for him it still feels better than our life.

We have to hustle just to have some roastie Becky settle for us some day
tbh i already fucked a girl this gl and i could fuck a girl a day if i felt like. that's just through tinder without trying irl game. it's cool but it's not like something crazy. once you've done everything eventually the hype of novelty wears off. he may get this 10x more but it's still the same, he wouldn't even have time and logistics to fuck all the girls. everyone can focus on the things you listed you don't need to be a chad for that lol everyone can get dopamine in a way or another.

i think i will never marry also, there' s no point in getting married.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CEO of Sex and Deleted member 15827
tbh i already fucked a girl this gl and i could fuck a girl a day if i felt like.
Jfl keep coping. You are HTN at best + ethnic failo.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Jfl keep coping. You are HTN at best + ethnic failo.
lmao do you think i give a single shit about your rating?? i still did it. girls still show me interest.

lmao do you think i give a single shit about your rating?? i still did it. girls still show me interest.
I don’t care shout your schizo self perception. A guy on your lookslevel couldn’t fuck a different girl daily which isn’t a 2PSL landwhale

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex and stevielake
I dead ass matched with women like this here in Germany and never considered them to be stacies, more like HTB's
For me a stacy has to be way more stricking in looks with better bone structure and eye area tbh
I see at least 2 or 3 girls on that level outside in a week (if not even more)

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck and stevielake
I dead ass matched with women like this here in Germany and never considered them to be stacies, more like HTB's
For me a stacy has to be way more stricking in looks with better bone structure and eye area tbh
I see at least 2 or 3 girls on that level outside in a week (if not even more)
Cope, not with that less make up

Post some pics of the girls you are talking about

I don’t care shout your schizo self perception. A guy on your lookslevel couldn’t fuck a different girl daily which isn’t a 2PSL landwhale
this tells a lot abour ability to rate. you think only muh de poop eyes matter
img_20220810_203015-jpg.1818939

now get mogged and disappear. i don't deal with ppl who want to rate me

• JFL
tbh i already fucked a girl this gl and i could fuck a girl a day if i felt like. that's just through tinder without trying irl game. it's cool but it's not like something crazy. once you've done everything eventually the hype of novelty wears off. he may get this 10x more but it's still the same, he wouldn't even have time and logistics to fuck all the girls. everyone can focus on the things you listed you don't need to be a chad for that lol everyone can get dopamine in a way or another.

i think i will never marry also, there' s no point in getting married.
Child bro

Why not? He is tall.
i don't even include height in my bio, you basement rotters can keep coping as much as you want with your retarded theories.

this tells a lot abour ability to rate. you think only muh de poop eyes matter
img_20220810_203015-jpg.1818939

now get mogged and disappear. i don't deal with ppl who want to rate me
I mog you clown

and yet no bitches. you mog me only in your retarded rating system
You are 24/7 on this forum and telling me that you can fuck a decent girl whenever you want while being an ethnic normie?
Cracking Up Lol GIF

i don't even include height in my bio, you basement rotters can keep coping as much as you want with your retarded theories.
Ok and? You think girls would let you hit on first date after seeing your unfrauded face if you were 5’9”? :lul:

just a few more mms of bones and i could have that jfl at life

You are 24/7 on this forum and telling me that you can fuck a decent girl whenever you want while being an ethnic normie?
Cracking Up Lol GIF
mmm what's the point arvid has more than 40k+ messages don't you understand that is just entertaining