Do you even experience life if you don’t match with stacies like this?

Ok and? You think girls would let you hit on first date after seeing your unfrauded face if you were 5’9”? :lul:
my "unfrauded face" actually looks better irl without the lens distortion and the whole skull view
5'9" is not a problem just date short girls or girls who don't care about height

mmm what's the point arvid has more than 40k+ messages don't you understand that is just entertaining
Arvid is mentally ill and also was incel during the time he made most of his posts.

Someone who can fuck a hot girl everyday won’t spend as much time on here as you.

Arvid is mentally ill and also was incel during the time he made most of his posts.

Someone who can fuck a hot girl everyday won’t spend as much time on here as you.
as i told you i don't really care as much as once you've done it it doesn't feel great anymore
i don't care about banging a different girl every day i just can.
and jfl you know nothing about my arc, when i posted on lookism about girls approaching me in college, i'm an OG, you're weath waffles the redhead coper

my "unfrauded face" actually looks better irl without the lens distortion and the whole skull view
Come on bro, you really expect me to believe that you look any better irl than on your Tinder pics? I have seen pics and vids of you from far away, just admit size halo carries you.

Come on bro, you really expect me to believe that you look any better irl than on your Tinder pics? I have seen pics and vids of you from far away, just admit size halo carries you.
so what everyone can look bad in the shitty lighting i used to post tik toks + i just looksmaxxed tbh. i use new pics, old ones didn't have success

so what everyone can look bad in the shitty lighting i used to post tik toks + i just looksmaxxed tbh. i use new pics, old ones didn't have success
Show new pics then.

as i told you i don't really care as much as once you've done it it doesn't feel great anymore
Yea true, seething in crisick threads must feel a whole lot better than fucking hot pussy

dragon-jpg.1777920

do you really think this ain't a slayer skull bro
whatever anyway, i'll let you and the other basement rotters keep coping. i wanted to help you ascend but there's no point with you guys

Yea true, seething in crisick threads must feel a whole lot better than fucking hot pussy
i'm not seething for crisick i admitted he looks like his pics. the only one who keeps coping is you

i'm not seething for crisick i admitted he looks like his pics. the only one who keeps coping is you
And rn you are wasting your time arguing with me while you could fuck hot women with ease. Seems legit

And rn you are wasting your time arguing with me while you could fuck hot women with ease. Seems legit
if you tried to meet a girl from tinder you would know that fucking a girl includes talking to her and other boring shit i'm not willing to do every day. i already met a girl on sunday and i'm good for now. i keep texting bitches so when i want to meet one i already know who's most likely to be avaiable.

Cope, not with that less make up

Post some pics of the girls you are talking about
Sorry but I will not post people from my social circle on this website lad
As for the random girls I encounter, I have no instagram or anything from them

I will post a picture of what I would consider stacy or stacy-lite level though

May it be North-Western European, MENA or anything else in phenotype. I prefer more dark triad dominant eye areas on women, bone mass and thicker lips

D3op6ArWsAEyJaP O3snerfqk4z41

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840

May it be North-Western European, MENA or anything else in phenotype. I prefer more dark triad dominant eye areas on women, bone mass and thicker lips

View attachment 1826454View attachment 1826459
Seems like you let your personal taste influence your rating.
The girl you posted is objectively not really higher on the looks scale than this girl
D64C3F43 26FE 4DE5 A0E2 2E17598C5B0E

It’s more a matter of preference at what phenotype you like more

View attachment 1826454View attachment 1826459
i agree too. wait i will pm u the stacy that worshipped me off tinder. i prefer this pheno ngl BUT with pale skin.

• +1
Reactions: MediterraneanApollo
The girl you posted is objectively not really higher on the looks scale than this girl
View attachment 1826468
How is she not better looking besides eye color?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and the BULL
i agree too. wait i will pm u the stacy that worshipped me off tinder. i prefer this pheno ngl BUT with pale skin.
Yakhi talking to himself on his alt rn 😹🤙

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and Deleted member 18840
Yakhi talking to himself on his alt rn 😹🤙
brutal im an npc. also become muslim tbh i will find u a prime muslim girl. my offer still working

View attachment 1826468
Might be, not trying to deny that
I prefer DOM above HQNP looks in woman, not stating that the one you posted is ugly or something
Just more common compared to a dominant high PSL female imo which makes my definition of stacy rarer

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: MediterraneanApollo
How is she not better looking besides eye color?
55A7D348 B798 48AD 96B8 2F4DCE1632EC
1CE4DD8A BB83 4297 A83E 6DAA599A1F12

Well the only part where right fogs is lip thickness and eyebrows. Rest looks quite equal. Left fogs in coloring and also looks much more natural while right is heavily covered in make up

I was talking about the second girl he posted.
They are the same 100%. I just chose the left pic because it was more similar from the positioning to the pic of the girl I posted

We have been robbed

They are the same 100%. I just chose the left pic because it was more similar from the positioning to the pic of the girl I posted
I am not so sure, either way she has better chin and nose than the girl you posted.

I am not so sure, either way she has better chin and nose than the girl you posted.
They are either twins or the same girl. Even the eyes look identical just different angle.

Idk but chin looks equal and nose is hard to compare because the dark haired girl is frauding with highlighter which can significantly change the appearance of a nose and the blonde Girl is in dark lighting which makes it hard to see the exact nose shape

Either way it’s dark haired girl looks like more sex appeal I give her that, but just looks wise I can’t say that she fogs without seeing better comparison pictures