Do you even have the logistics required to have sex?

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken

Say you wanna invite a woman to your home. Is your room even clean? Mine is not. I even have some vomit stains from kratom on my walls.

Do you even live within a reasonable distance from the woman? I do not . I live in a trashy communion/apartment with shared kitchen in a small town/countryside

You plan to meet a woman outside? Do you even have clean clothes? I do not. All my clothes are dirty.

Say you plan to watch Netflix with girl. Do you even have a TV? I have no TV n no laptop , I would have to watch Netflix with girl on my smartphone if that were to happen lol (which she obviously wouldn't enjoy n then she wouldn't come again next time)

Logistics are so important

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, anticel, isis_Bleach and 10 others

Say you wanna invite a woman to your home. Is your room even clean? Mine is not

Do you even live from a reasonable distance from the woman? I do not .

You plan to meet a woman outside? Do you even have clean clothes? I do not. All my clothes are dirty.

Clean the room regularly, can't know the second question, and yeah, I have a few tight fitting shirts along with a ring

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
I don't even shave my pubic area since 6 months, if I get the chance to get layed I can't unless I can plan ahead lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
Clean the room regularly, can't know the second question, and yeah, I have a few tight fitting shirts along with a ring

Do you live within a reasonable distance from the woman?

I mean you can't live too far away from the woman you're chatting with. If you live too far it's harder to make her come see you because that means a bigger investment/effort from her side.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
Do you live within a reasonable distance from the woman?

I mean you can't live too far away from the woman you're chatting with. If you live too far it's harder to make her come see you because that means a bigger investment/effort from her side.
Don't chat with a lot of women, don't even know any near me. I'll worry about women when I get back to school

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22190
Yes

• +1
Check my profile

Damn you're 14. You're still in puberty your bones have potential to grow A LOT if you do Anabolic Androgenic Steroids during puberty. Now is the best time for you to inject Testosterone. I wish I did that during puberty. You will legit get bone growth if you inject Test during puberty .

Srs

Isssss ovaaaaa

Damn you're 14. You're still in puberty your bones have potential to grow A LOT if you do Anabolic Androgenic Steroids during puberty. Now is the best time for you to inject Testosterone. I wish I did that during puberty. You will legit get bone growth if you inject Test during puberty .

Srs
Don't know how to get it brotha, would love to be 6'3+, 5'9 currently.

• +1
I mean yes only problem is i have alot of stuffed animals

Say you wanna invite a woman to your home. Is your room even clean? Mine is not. I even have some vomit stains from kratom on my walls.

Do you even live within a reasonable distance from the woman? I do not . I live in a trashy communion/apartment with shared kitchen in a small town/countryside

Say you plan to watch Netflix with girl. Do you even have a TV? I have no TV n no laptop , I would have to watch Netflix with girl on my smartphone if that were to happen lol (which she obviously wouldn't enjoy n then she wouldn't come again next time)

Legit, the amount of 18 year freshman girls who otherwise would have uber'ed back to their dorms that I have picked up from my college club just cause I have a decent car is a pill on its own at this point

2017 audi a7 sportback rear view carbuzz 336564

Its a 2017 Audi A7 Quattro

I live with my mom in a block, but I have my own room but the fact that I don’t have my own apartment I’m pretty much done in eyes of women.

• +1
I live with my mom in a block, but I have my own room but the fact that I don’t have my own apartment I’m pretty much done in eyes of women.
how do you cope, son?

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 20652
Don't know how to get it brotha, would love to be 6'3+, 5'9 currently.

It's easy to get bro. Where do you live? UK? I know a steroid forum based in UK. If you live anywhere else it's also easy there are tons of steroid shops online where you buy steroids with bitcoin

• Hmm...
It's easy to get bro. Where do you live? UK? I know a steroid forum based in UK. If you live anywhere else it's also easy there are tons of steroid shops online where you buy steroids with bitcoin
Live in US, specifically around the Midwest region, not sure how I would dance it around my parents though.

Women require so much of you it's crazy. Same thing if you're NEET and on welfare money. Women will think this guy a jobless loser n they won't have a relationship with you , at most they will meet n date one time but no job no relationship

Live in US, specifically around the Midwest region, not sure how I would dance it around my parents though.

It's easy to get in US too

Ask @rdsky If he know any American steroid forums. He lives in the US too and he takes steroids.

Just hide it from your parents.

It's easy to get in US too

Ask @rdsky If he know any American steroid forums. He lives in the US too and he takes steroids.

Just hide it from your parents.
Hmm. This seems like a logistical nightmare, might have to get a job so I can buy it myself and wait a few months making bread, then I'll order it nearby and pick it up

As for gyno, and other potential health risks?

Hmm. This seems like a logistical nightmare, might have to get a job so I can buy it myself and wait a few months making bread, then I'll order it nearby and pick it up

As for gyno, and other potential health risks?

You don't get gyno if you use aromasin. That's why it's important to take a aromatase inhibitor like aromasin when you are on Testosterone. It prevents any estrogen related side effects and it prevents the Testosterone from aromatising into estrogen.

It's not that hard to hide it from parents. Just hide the vials in your backpack. I'm sure your parents don't check your backpack/bag.

• +1
I have a big room in a student dorm within walking distance from the train station+university in one of the biggest cities. Prime location in an active neighborhood.
Big TV and wardrobe with clean clothes.

Still incel.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 20652
You don't get gyno if you use aromasin. That's why it's important to take a aromatase inhibitor like aromasin when you are on Testosterone. It prevents any estrogen related side effects and it prevents the Testosterone from aromatising into estrogen.

It's not that hard to hide it from parents. Just hide the vials in your backpack. I'm sure your parents don't check your backpack/bag.
Final thing, any specific needle or syringe I should use to reduce scarring or inflammation, etc? Might take HGH alongside it. Appreciate how much you've been of help.

• +1
Final thing, any specific needle or syringe I should use to reduce scarring or inflammation, etc? Might take HGH alongside it. Appreciate how much you've been of help.

23G needle or 25G needle are the most common needles used when injecting Testosterone. It's important that the needle is long enough to reach inside the muscle. Because you inject Testosterone intramuscular. Then connect needle to a syringe to measure up the dose you want.

Personally I inject in my left deltoid muscle . That works fine for me. There are tons of videos on YouTube n instructions online on exactly how to inject Testosterone. It's easy once you tried it the first time.

HGH should be injected subcutaneously which means it should be injected into fat. So just inject HGH into your belly fat.

Pfizer Genotropin is a good pharmaceutical brand of HGH. It's best to use pharmaceutical brands when it comes to HGH because underground brands of HGH are often faked. Testosterone is almost never faked though (because its already a cheap medicine to produce) so it's fine to use underground Testosterone brands don't need to be pharmaceutical Testosterone, it's still the same .

1 pen of Pfizer HGH Genotropin 36 IU costs around 200 dollars. The standard dose for health benefits n anti aging is 2IU HGH per day. For bone growth maybe you can take 3IU.

Testosterone costs around 35 dollars for a 10 ml vial 250 mg/ml (total 2500 mg Testosterone).

Choose Testosterone enanthate. And inject once every 3.5 days. I recommend 300 mg per week so that's 150 mg every 3.5 days.

Take a half pill aromasin every other day . That's 12.5 mg aromasin if one whole pill is 25 mg. Depends how much your body aromatases T to E though. Some need to take it every day and for some every other day is enough . Also depends on your Testosterone dosage.

By keeping estrogen within low range you also keep your growth plates open for a longer time and has bigger chance of growing taller.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 22190
I have a big room in a student dorm within walking distance from the train station+university in one of the biggest cities. Prime location in an active neighborhood.
Big TV and wardrobe with clean clothes.

Still incel.

How can you still be incel? You must be living in a high difficulty to get women country ? Like Germany?

Location matters bruv. It's difficult to get women in the west.

• +1
23G needle or 25G needle are the most common needles used when injecting Testosterone. It's important that the needle is long enough to reach inside the muscle. Because you inject Testosterone intramuscular. Then connect needle to a syringe to measure up the dose you want.

Personally I inject in my left deltoid muscle . That works fine for me. There are tons of videos on YouTube n instructions online on exactly how to inject Testosterone. It's easy once you tried it the first time.

HGH should be injected subcutaneously which means it should be injected into fat. So just inject HGH into your belly fat.

Pfizer Genotropin is a good pharmaceutical brand of HGH. It's best to use pharmaceutical brands when it comes to HGH because underground brands of HGH are often faked. Testosterone is almost never faked though (because its already a cheap medicine to produce) so it's fine to use underground Testosterone brands don't need to be pharmaceutical Testosterone, it's still the same .

1 pen of Pfizer HGH Genotropin 36 IU costs around 200 dollars. The standard dose for health benefits n anti aging is 2IU HGH per day. For bone growth maybe you can take 3IU.

Testosterone costs around 35 dollars for a 10 ml vial 250 mg/ml (total 2500 mg Testosterone).

Choose Testosterone enanthate. And inject once every 3.5 days. I recommend 300 mg per week so that's 150 mg every 3.5 days.

Take a half pill aromasin every other day . That's 12.5 mg aromasin if one whole pill is 25 mg. Depends how much your body aromatases T to E though. Some need to take it every day and for some every other day is enough . Also depends on your Testosterone dosage.

By keeping estrogen within low range you also keep your growth plates open for a longer time and has bigger chance of growing taller.
HGH seems pretty expensive considering it only lasts 2 weeks, as for testosterone, I'm going to avoid injecting into my delt as I walk around shirtless most of the time, so maybe into my back lats, or I could just wear a shirt more often.

Do you know any good sellers? Well, probably, I should save that for the American steroid forums, assuming you're UK.

I'm not sure what my blood work looks like, as I've never gotten the specifics around the board, but I'll take half of aromasin for now. Not sure how pricy it is, either.

Appreciate the help, I'll have to find a way to get a part-time job while juggling school and working out to fund this all. As for when I'm going to take this all and hide it from them, I'll do it either in the bathroom before school, or in my backyard.

Any suggestion on how long I should do this without fucking up my health long term? Like a 4-6 month cycle?

How can you still be incel? You must be living in a high difficulty to get women country ? Like Germany?

Location matters bruv. It's difficult to get women in the west.
netherlands

• +1
netherlands

Yeah it's pretty difficult there too. It's difficult in the whole west to be honest.

Atleast you have cheap 50 euro hookers n legal drugs in Amsterdam 🙂. In sweden both drugs n prostitutes are illegal

Yeah it's pretty difficult there too. It's difficult in the whole west to be honest.

Atleast you have cheap 50 euro hookers n legal drugs in Amsterdam 🙂. In sweden both drugs n prostitutes are illegal

Sweden is definitely one of the most cucked countries on earth.

• +1
Sweden is definitely one of the most cucked countries on earth.

Basically the law is only to favour for the woman. But not men.

One example is birth control (estrogen) is legal for a woman to take. But Testosterone is illegal for a man to take.

It's even legal for the woman to SELL sex

But BUYING sex is the illegal part. So only the man is risking getting caught.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Basically the law is only to favour for the woman. But not men.

One example is birth control (estrogen) is legal for a woman to take. But Testosterone is illegal for a man to take.

It's even legal for the woman to SELL sex

But BUYING sex is the illegal part. So only the man is risking getting caught.

That's like making it legal to sell drugs but not to buy them and then tell the consumer that he is a monster for abusing that poor dealer. How can they be so full of shit that they don't see this?

brutal

I would slay if I didn't live in a religious household confirmed

brutal

I would slay if I didn't live in a religious household confirmed
you still can, i did (in my mother's bed, too). just gotta line things up right

Back in college I lived with my parents, had my own room, and I would bring my girlfriend there to "study", I locked the door, turned the music loud and we had sex. Then I got my own place, but my gf dumped me, I approached many girls but never had luck anymore.
Eventually, I moved back with my folks...

how do you cope, son?

Women require so much of you it's crazy. Same thing if you're NEET and on welfare money. Women will think this guy a jobless loser n they won't have a relationship with you , at most they will meet n date one time but no job no relationship

Though if I get any hookup in future it’s gotta be at girls place otherwise I’m gonna have to introduce every slut to my mom JFL it is over for me, no relationship ever, two bodycount only, I’ll just inject T cope with gym and idk