do you even pray, faggots?

Enlil

Enlil

murder
i laugh at you all heathen infidel faggots. if your heart isn't filled with God's grace you'll stay forever subhuman bitch.

i laugh at you sinner cuckolds chasing females and doing Zina... y'all niggers in hell with those chicks why can't you wake up? are you low t with no life?
just get a life, pray and lift weights.
getting church goer wife or mosque goer wife is the only way to ascend and making your soul heal.

you need god my dear faggot dogs.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Baldingman1998, ๐€๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ซ and 4 others
Yes

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
  • +1
Reactions: ๐€๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ซ and Deleted member 16371
i laugh at you all heathen infidel faggots. if your heart isn't filled with God's grace you'll stay forever subhuman bitch.

i laugh at you sinner cuckolds chasing females and doing Zina... y'all niggers in hell with those chicks why can't you wake up? are you low t with no life?
just get a life, pray and lift weights.
getting church goer wife or mosque goer wife is the only way to ascend and making your soul heal.

you need god my dear faggot dogs.
you can pray and chase women, you can fuck and not sin, u just gotta be clear on ur intents. Why is it a sin to use god's gifts?

Yes I pray is different ways, and it gives me grace of mind, doesnt mean I am a fucking monk buddy

• +1
Yea sometimes

• +1
you can pray and chase women, you can fuck and not sin, u just gotta be clear on ur intents. Why is it a sin to use god's gifts?

Yes I pray is different ways, and it gives me grace of mind, doesnt mean I am a fucking monk buddy
1. not ur buddy, infidel science nigger
2. chasing females = weak faggot who seek Dunya shit. = joke = you're a weak willed joke
3. repent
4. having sex before marriage is a sin
5. it's not natural to chase pussy. just get a life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Yes I pray to Gandy

Five times a day

Good thread

• +1
What do you alawites believe in, really curious.

The OG cope. :feelswhere:

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and Deleted member
no praying away subhuman dravidian shitskin :feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsree::feelsree::hnghn::hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Deleted member
Fuggin cope.

Praying to God = low T, begging for help, believing in a power higher than yoursel

Women can't respect a man who behaves this way. They all look up to us Atheist rugged individualist men.

I used to pray to god for materialist shit like โ€œgames, toys etcโ€ as a yute. Always threatened to scream and do violent shit if it wasnโ€™t fulfilled. Basically go ER as an 8yo

Surprisingly a lot of the shit actually came lol

2. chasing females = weak faggot who seek Dunya shit. = joke = you're a weak willed joke
3. repent
ุงู†ูŠ ุฑุงุญ ุงู‚ูˆู„ ู„ู„ูƒุญุจุฉ ุงู„ูŠ ุฏุงู†ูŠูƒู‡ุง
ุจู†ุต ุงู„"ุฎุฏู…ุฉ" ุงูƒู„ู‡ุง ุฒูˆุฌุชูƒ ู†ูุณูŠ

ุจุนุฏ ุตุงุฑุช ุญู„ุงู„ูŠ :feelshah:

@CupOfCoffee

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
3. repent
its primal to nature, i dont care about committing fake jew sins, and you are weak for sitting around doing nothing

ุงู†ูŠ ุฑุงุญ ุงู‚ูˆู„ ู„ู„ูƒุญุจุฉ ุงู„ูŠ ุฏุงู†ูŠูƒู‡ุง
ุจู†ุต ุงู„"ุฎุฏู…ุฉ" ุงูƒู„ู‡ุง ุฒูˆุฌุชูƒ ู†ูุณูŠ

ุจุนุฏ ุตุงุฑุช ุญู„ุงู„ูŠ :feelshah:

@CupOfCoffee
knew ur a iraqi subhuman dog.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and ๐€๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ซ
Last edited:
I pray @TsarTsar444 will reply to my dms about my dick as he promised to help me (he is a professional doctor)