Do you even sungaze, bro?

D

Deleted member 3828

[ ]

@ropemax @FastBananaCEO @lutte @subhuman incel @Idontknowlol @TsarTsar444 @eduardkoopman @Jamesothy @Amnesia @Thompsonz @OldVirgin @SMESH @Sphinx @russiancel @ShowerMaxxing @lutte @PingPong

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14323, ShowerMaxxing and n0rthface
What’s a good doctor to get infraorbital implants? Can be anywhere in the world

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggable, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 3828
Dude loves eating only meat and his camera man is slowly backing away, puffing out of fear. Is he a cannibal:hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 15827

Attachments

• F696EED1-515B-4723-A5E8-603F30810711.jpeg
    F696EED1-515B-4723-A5E8-603F30810711.jpeg
    660.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and ShowerMaxxing
Hell nawl

I substitute it with accutane😻
Wow where do you get accutane? Also is it thinning ur hair, nuking sex drive or making u depressed at all?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Wow where do you get accutane? Also is it thinning ur hair, nuking sex drive or making u depressed at all?
You can buy it online. I have like years worth of it but I haven’t taken any of my pills I got online. I still have pills left from my american doctor. Only side effect I got was weak joints. Some people say they get bunch of side effects but maybe they’re just weak?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and ShowerMaxxing

@ropemax @FastBananaCEO @lutte @subhuman incel @Idontknowlol @TsarTsar444 @eduardkoopman @Jamesothy @Amnesia @Thompsonz @OldVirgin @SMESH @Sphinx @russiancel @ShowerMaxxing @lutte @PingPong

This guy's a retard's retard. I've seen him before.

• JFL
You can buy it online. I have like years worth of it but I haven’t taken any of my pills I got online. I still have pills left from my american doctor. Only side effect I got was weak joints. Some people say they get bunch of side effects but maybe they’re just weak?
Update me when u try the Chinese ratpiss. Also does it work on bacne?

• JFL
Update me when u try the Chinese ratpiss. Also does it work on bacne?
Yes even better for back acne. My back acne used to be terrible to where my back would bleed when against walls. Within the first months it was all cleared and smooth

If you don’t want accutane, I would recommend this blue malaria pill that’s also used to treat acne. It worked really well for my back but not much for face. But make sure to take it with food or you will feel like want to vomit

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot