Do you even try to cold approach?

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Passive aggressive
Title. Or have you already given up and think it‘s pointless?

An hour ago i was at in a train w a friend and there was this absolute gorgeous girl who came in and i told my friend look she pretty. He tried to convince me to go up to her and she was looking at me and giving indirect signals my friend said, but she mogged me to death and im way too blackpilled.
She was right next to us and heared every word, so i said she‘s just looking bc we‘re talking about her, nothing about me. I said she‘s way above my league bro leave me alone, so then we had to get off and she looked all the way until the train went away, but tbh i didn‘t look back bc it‘s over anyways.
I know for a fact that it wouldnt work but my friend now bullies me for not taking the chance

Tbh i don‘t even wanna try at all until im looksmaxed.

Cold approaching maybe worked like 20 years ago. Who the fuck cold approaches nowadays? Women approach first lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and MonoTBB
Cold approaching maybe worked like 20 years ago. Who the fuck cold approaches nowadays? Women approach first lol
Only seen that happen when i was with my chad friend, never again

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and MonoTBB
I cold approach if its feeling right, yknow? you have to be able to ascertain if the vibe is right, and you can't be like a hungry dog salivating at the mouth about the idea.

let me shoot you a story of a cold approach, if you can even call it that, I did today:

I went to a small shop to pick something up, and the weather is nice so I am feeling good (winter blows), and so I'm the only one in there and the cashier was cute so I just started a conversation with her; "the weather is beautiful today", "it seems rather slow today, what is it usually like in here?", "How are you doing today?"-- just normal stuff.

Once you have her smiling, talking, and most importantly: laughing, then you can throw in flirty remarks. I usually comment on their hair, nails, makeup, earrings, eyes, smile-- small stuff. Anything but saying shes "hot", "sexy", "pretty", "cute". It get them blushing, and makes their day-- and more importantly herself-- feel a lot better.

My point being:
You can't just jump straight to asking for their number and shit like that-- make it feel natural.
I usually just leave it at that. I don't ask for a number, or even really her name. I just do it because it makes me feel alive yknow?

You can also go back there repeatedly and build a *RAPPORT* with her. She will know you as the guy who hit on her without an ulterior motive, and they really, really like that.

More over, women ruminate a lot. She'll think about why you didn't ask her out, or for her number, or even her name. She *might* even get a little mad which is good if you see her again.

idk brah, game is game yknow? but life is fun and something to partake in, be it chatting up a random woman just because its fun, or falling deeply in love because its human.
You just gotta go and out experience it, try it, and find pleasure in feeling like you're alive.

much love

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hurricane1 and Klasik01
I cold approach if its feeling right, yknow? you have to be able to ascertain if the vibe is right, and you can't be like a hungry dog salivating at the mouth about the idea.

let me shoot you a story of a cold approach, if you can even call it that, I did today:

I went to a small shop to pick something up, and the weather is nice so I am feeling good (winter blows), and so I'm the only one in there and the cashier was cute so I just started a conversation with her; "the weather is beautiful today", "it seems rather slow today, what is it usually like in here?", "How are you doing today?"-- just normal stuff.

Once you have her smiling, talking, and most importantly: laughing, then you can throw in flirty remarks. I usually comment on their hair, nails, makeup, earrings, eyes, smile-- small stuff. Anything but saying shes "hot", "sexy", "pretty", "cute". It get them blushing, and makes their day-- and more importantly herself-- feel a lot better.

My point being:
You can't just jump straight to asking for their number and shit like that-- make it feel natural.
I usually just leave it at that. I don't ask for a number, or even really her name. I just do it because it makes me feel alive yknow?

You can also go back there repeatedly and build a *RAPPORT* with her. She will know you as the guy who hit on her without an ulterior motive, and they really, really like that.

More over, women ruminate a lot. She'll think about why you didn't ask her out, or for her number, or even her name. She *might* even get a little mad which is good if you see her again.

idk brah, game is game yknow? but life is fun and something to partake in, be it chatting up a random woman just because its fun, or falling deeply in love because its human.
You just gotta go and out experience it, try it, and find pleasure in feeling like you're alive.

much love
Ngl thats a good way to live life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50251

My point being:

much love
My issue is just that im just so mentally destroyed. Abused dog mentality at it‘s finest.

If i had more balls i prolly wouldve killed myself already, i didnt do it and now im insanely confused on how to continue life with myself. Atp im just going through everything like its whatever. I just continue existing pretty much with no expectations or desires

• +1

My point being:

much love
Why my cold approachs can't go well like this? The girl is repulsed and not interested. WTF is this world.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Ngl thats a good way to live life
My issue is just that im just so mentally destroyed. Abused dog mentality at it‘s finest.

If i had more balls i prolly wouldve killed myself already, i didnt do it and now im insanely confused on how to continue life with myself. Atp im just going through everything like its whatever. I just continue existing pretty much with no expectations or desires
Don't get me wrong, getting to this sort of mental clarity and happiness was a long, and arduous journey that-- quite frankly-- has not come to its conclusion just yet.

I get it, yknow? The abused dog mentality, the destroyed self-confidence and all that it comes with; the endless rumination and complete apathy towards the world, not to mention the suicidal thoughts that come with it. I've been there, and still am there on the bad days.

I'll share you a story about myself first.
I was very overweight from the ages of 13 - 17. I got bullied a lot, but I also fought a lot (6'2, 220lbs at my heaviest) so that helped solidify not to fuck with me. Regardless, I still got a lot of chaff from my friends. The attention from women was nonexistent, and I was a beta orbiter for my 'oneitis' until I was ~16. Stonermaxxed, lost 100lbs, graduated, wasted 2 1/2years of my life, and found myself in a mental hole of complete apathy and sedation. I woke up one day and got a job, stopped smoking pot, and started lifting weight. Things got better yknow? but then they got worse again, and in ~2022 - 2023 I was ruminating on suicide a lot, not going outside, stopped lifting, got to 215lbs (this time it was a lot more muscle thank fuck, but still a fat fuck), and overall I lost all motivation in life. I'd say I got it back in November of last year. I dropped from 215lbs to 192lbs recently, got into looksmaxxing around that time (well sorta. I was into twitter RWBB which coexists with looksmaxxing, I had a huge personality shift from 21 to 23), and started exercising again.

I got fucking fed up with feeling that way yknow? Being a fucking loser. I don't entirely know what helped change all that so rapidly; I want to say it was the daily cardio again, the consistent lifting again, a proper diet, the bloating and weight coming off, introducing positive self-talk, and being forced to go to a bar and club for my first time a few months ago; just getting out there-- blowing off some fucking steam. I am eternally grateful to my younger brother for that. The exposure of just being thrown into a place that I had never been, surrounded by strangers and hot girls-- it helped more than I can say.

My point being: I truly, truly do empathize with you. I still have those really bad days where I cry at night, where I hate myself, but it does get better. I won't coddle you and say it happens magically-- you have to make active changes. You have to get your body moving, feed it, show it some love, and show yourself some love man. The brain and the body are connected far more than is discussed in modern medicine. Treat the body like shit, and you'll feel like shit yknow?

Along with this man, you have to sit down and talk with yourself. Don't be critical, but be understanding. Dig deep, find what you love, and just try to be less harsh on yourself yknow? Find what your goals, aspirations, and dreams are. BE WHIMSICAL! Embrace life like a child does. Walk outside, look at everything from a new angle. Find beauty in the most subtle things. Live like its your last day on Earth. Everything and nothing matters. Give meaning to everything and nothing.

Slowly, but surely, after 'smoothing the groove' of seeing life from a different perspective, and taking care of yourself, you'll come to feel better. You'll smile more, laugh more, have less bad days, lose those negative mentalities that hold you back from truly being your happiest self, and you'll wake up one morning noticing how beautiful the wind sounds coming in slowly through an open window.

Don't waste this gift. Take full advantage. Speak from your heart always. You truly do got this. I'm counting on you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Yes and i get rejected even tho i ahve w rizz

Why my cold approachs can't go well like this? The girl is repulsed and not interested. WTF is this world.
Hey man, sometimes people don't even want to have a normal conversation-- it's life yknow? Don't pay it any mind.

Hey man, sometimes people don't even want to have a normal conversation-- it's life yknow? Don't pay it any mind.
Is that you in the pic?

I don't understand what you're getting at friend. I am a relatively average looking guy so I don't know how my face would play into this. I get that looks matter, but being average in the face and lean in the body would be more than enough to experience genuine happiness I like to think.

Either way, I am sure you're far better looking than you may think. We're always far harder on ourselves than those around us are, yknow? God speed.

given up

tried it one time when i was gymcelled but i can tell by her body language i had to wrap it up quick

...on opposite day

...on opposite day
12423BC0 9CD1 4DDE B784 4FF1AD56D69D

nah.

I've only been approached.

But i'm too autistic and fumbled

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
I haven’t really done it in awhile but I used to do it like all the fkin time lol

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing