Do you ever feel bad for the people you interact with because of how you truly are?

D

Deleted member 8064

Kraken
Let's face it. We are a bunch of a mentally deranged and racist autists here. Do you ever feel bad for fooling a girl by being NT and her not knowing she fucked a dark triad autist that spends 8+ hours a day on looksmax.me? Don't get me wrong, we got some Bad Boys in this forum, but we really are indeed insanely disconnected from how regular people think and live their lives. The shit we say and do here is not normal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 4563, CursedOne and 5 others
No, why would i feel bad for them?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and middayshowers
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
Fuck them, I’m not going to feel bad for not sharing their delusions

I feel nothing

I don’t see how you can relate to normal people when you’re a Black pilled shitposter

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
and tbh a lot of people are fking weird once you get to know them

No i havent fucked a girl .

I don’t attract locals but I still wouldn’t feel bad anyway if I did attract locals without them knowing about the things I keep to myself or post on blackpilled sites.

I’m an incel

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
I don’t attract locals but I still wouldn’t feel bad anyway if I did attract locals without them knowing about the things I keep to myself or post on blackpilled sites.
I mean, look at the type of shit women keep to themselves.

I mean, look at the type of shit women keep to themselves.

good point

anyone who feels bad about any of this just remember that foids are literally still 100s of time more shallow and deceptive.

once you get to know them well this blackpill stuff will literally feel like childs play compared to how they truly are.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Deleted member 275
Nothing wrong with faking a personality or being someone else. Everyone does it in the real world, most people just lack the self-awareness to realize it.

Like my ex who would say she loved me just days before breaking up with me. Am I supposed to believe NT-people don't fake shit all the time? All the virtue signalling that goes on. Pathetic.

Life is just lies and deception.

• +1
Nothing wrong with faking a personality or being someone else. Everyone does it in the real world, most people just lack the self-awareness to realize it.

Like my ex who would say she loved me just days before breaking up with me. Am I supposed to believe NT-people don't fake shit all the time? All the virtue signalling that goes on. Pathetic.

Life is just lies and deception.
Well said tbh. I feel like us on .me feel more weird than others due to the negative connotation to the nature of looksmaxxing and incel culture.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Well said tbh. I feel like us on .me feel more weird than others due to the negative connotation to the nature of looksmaxxing and incel culture.
Yeah you get a lot of societal backlash for talking about the truth. Most people can't handle the truth.

If you say the number one most important thing you look for when dating is looks, everyone will see you as 'the shallow person'. The shallow person that doesn't deserve happiness in life, because he is shallow and doesn't appreciate the 'real things that matter'. Such as personality compatibility, similar interests and life vision, blah blah.

Meanwhile your typical female will go on talking about how she 'loves intelligent, kind, funny guys' while having a history of getting railed by typical good-looking jocks. It's a joke.

Speaking the truth is no good. Which is why you should just lie, manipulate and gaslight to get the reaction you want. Just like normies do subconsciously.

• +1
Idk how to answer that

• +1
Bro did your name change? I swear I saw "Incelwithnoluck" just yesterday
No man I didn’t I also replied to him for stealing my avi and quote.

• JFL
Reactions: inceletto
@Newone feels this one especially.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4438
  • +1
good point

anyone who feels bad about any of this just remember that foids are literally still 100s of time more shallow and deceptive.

once you get to know them well this blackpill stuff will literally feel like childs play compared to how they truly are.
Foids even lie A LOT.

• +1
Reactions: hopemaxxer