Why do people here cope so much with “high iq bad life”

only midwits have a horrible life, from 100 to 115 iq, and ofc they all think they're 140 iq (no, online or any tests do not matter)

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Why do retards on .org claim having a 140+ iq is a bad trait JFL :lul:. Tested 120 here on a professional iq test administer by a psychologist for school. An actual iq test not some online shit test but since I’m non nt it translates to nothing.

But anyways how do people claim high iq is a bad trait it just sounds you’re coping. Lmfao do people fail to understand you can have a high iq and be low inhib and/or attractive.

Do retards forget people like Dolph lundgren exist and most of the chads they worship a lot of the time work high level jobs or have proven to have a higher iq than average. :lul::lul:

You’re a cuck If you dont desire your genetics to be maxxed in every extreme
True I agree, but it's also a curse if you're surrounded by average intelligence normies and, even if you are surrounded by intelligent people (good uni) people with higher iqs usually tend to be very non nt. If you are poor, bad looking and high IQ your cooked

Although it's still better than average IQ or low IQ cuz your more sentient

• +1

"Being high iq is boring and no fun:feelsuhh:"

Meanwhile high iq niggas:

@ElTruecel

• Love it
IQ is cope.
It doesnt matter that you can do this forced ass puzzles if u cant think creative and free, u could habe an IQ of 247 and still be to retarded to know how to wash ur dishes. The people we see as "smart" are just some fags that learned and practiced something over their whole life and now are good at it or, if its about something more logical like coding ud say "smart". In generall the word "smarrt" doesnt have a meaning, ebery person think of it differently, but in ger´nerall u could say that nei ng smart is coming from having an above average iq (110 is honestly enough if u r good enough in the other categories lol), being socialy smart and knowing how to deal with people, having some general knowledge about everything and most importantly, being exetremly "smart" in one Area. Ive got many people tell me that im smart af just cause im a gymcel and know all the shit about bodybuilding u can transfer this to every pother area that has at least to do something with knowledge, even smt as like drawing or playing a sport and knowing the rules of it.

Tl:dr: Iq is cope cause it hasnt to do with anything that people usually consider smart. Just know shit about one area and dont be a retard socially and ur considert "smart" as a total fag

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87
Dumb people hookup just through sheer self confidence alone, while high IQ people are more likely to overthink. It's like that scene at the beginning of the film Idiocracy. Dumb people have more kids, smart people wait until the right time to have kids. Dumb people just act on instinct while smart people think more than they do. In dating, the action takers always have more success than those who overthink.

Why do retards on .org claim having a 140+ iq is a bad trait JFL :lul:. Tested 120 here on a professional iq test administer by a psychologist for school. An actual iq test not some online shit test but since I’m non nt it translates to nothing.

But anyways how do people claim high iq is a bad trait it just sounds you’re coping. Lmfao do people fail to understand you can have a high iq and be low inhib and/or attractive.

Do retards forget people like Dolph lundgren exist and most of the chads they worship a lot of the time work high level jobs or have proven to have a higher iq than average. :lul::lul:

How do you take an IQ test

• +1
@MoggerGaston the truth it’s time to take NT pill

having high iq means u basixally have autism nigga

@MoggerGaston the truth it’s time to take NT pill
never

I NTmog everyone to shit, keep coping

• +1
Cope you’re non NT abused dog it’s time to accept you’re one of us
Everyone around me is non-NT.
Normality has become distortion; I am one of few sane people left in society.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Normality has become distortion; I am one few sane people left in society.
True this is the result of the Industrial Revolution

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

People here are autistic nerds.

• +1
Normality has become distortion; I am one of few sane people left in society.
You’re not smart enough to dumb yourself down or your brain just sends you irritating sensations so you can’t keep it up.

You’re not smart enough to dumb yourself down or your brain just sends you irritating sensations so you can’t keep it up.
I am too smart to dumb myself down because making human connection that way has no value to me. I am above it.

You are talking about what 115IQ people do, at 130IQ the difference in sentience is too high so you can't anymore.

I am too smart to dumb myself down because making human connection that way has no value to me. I am above it.

You are talking about what 115IQ people do, at 130IQ the difference in sentience is too high so you can't anymore.
Kinda proves my point

Users who are viewing this thread

Back