Do you ever get them days...

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
Where you are just extremely sad about your looks and feel like every female finds you disgusting and is trying to run away from you whenever you are in the proximity.

I am just depressed today and don't understand why I'm so pathetic and unattractive to women.

sorry that your reading this but got to tell somebody.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, Zeta ascended, Mansnob and 5 others
Thats everyday life for ugly men

• +1
Reactions: GoonCel
Get those days where I’m bored and depressed as fuck

Yes bro. Some days it can be really bad.

Every single day tbh

The worse you look the stronger is the suicidepill and depression. 5psl's depression is different than that of 2.5psl

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and androidcel
Where you are just extremely sad about your looks and feel like every female finds you disgusting and is trying to run away from you whenever you are in the proximity.

I am just depressed today and don't understand why I'm so pathetic and unattractive to women.

Yeah, but I barely leave my house these days due to being a NEET, so I don't really experience it as often.

I dont get upset about my looks its more about life in general. I dont understand where i am in life, where im going or where i want to go. Im never really alone either and i have many friends yet i often feel isolated :feelstastyman:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
I dont get upset about my looks its more about life in general. I dont understand where i am in life, where im going or where i want to go.
Same tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701 and dogtown

Very relatable, it's ok to feel this way. Just try to distract yourself with other hobbies or whatever you're good at in life

Very relatable, it's ok to feel this way. Just try to distract yourself with other hobbies or whatever you're good at in life
but i feel its for nothing

Yep todays the day, but only to specific women.

That was me yesterday. It hit me right in the middle of my gymcelling session when I looked at myself properly in the mirror and realized what genetic garbage I am compared to everyone else. Every other guy (especially if their black) is so high T while I just look like a soft, low T, ugly, beta male bitch boy. I came to the realization that Low T face + sub 4 = Death, both the men and women of the world hate me.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Average = ugly. If you arent attractive then you are ugly in womens view
She will always have a better option if you aren't the kind of dude that makes bitches turn their head around and giggle when you walk by.

• +1
Reactions: Wool
That was me yesterday. It hit me right in the middle of my gymcelling session when I looked at myself properly in the mirror and realized what genetic garbage I am compared to everyone else. Every other guy (especially if their black) is so high T while I just look like a soft, low T, ugly, beta male bitch boy. I came to the realization that Low T face + sub 4 = Death, both the men and women of the world hate me.
Yeah it seriously just hits you at random times suddenly. Low T face is just bad genetics sadly

Yeah it seriously just hits you at random times suddenly. Low T face is just bad genetics sadly
It hits harder when you have family members that are superior to you. My grandfather was the definition of high T. He had a wide frame, big wrist, hunter eyes and norwood 0 even in his 60s. He had a big social and circle and was the alpha male in everything that he did. He fucked five bitches and that's including the ones he got pregnant. While I'm just sitting here with my messed up hair, prey eyes, small frame/wrist, sub 4 face and childhood of bullying.Fuck the genetic recombination pill:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:.

It hits harder when you have family members that are superior to you. My grandfather was the definition of high T. He had a wide frame, big wrist, hunter eyes and norwood 0 even in his 60s. He had a big social and circle and was the alpha male in everything that he did. He fucked five bitches and that's including the ones he got pregnant. While I'm just sitting here with my messed up hair, prey eyes, small frame/wrist, sub 4 face and childhood of bullying.Fuck the genetic recombination pill:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:.
holy fuck just took a video of myself in non reverse camera. holy shit I can see every single asymmetry and their huge. I hate myself fucccck. Why did I even think I was average looking before, now I realise my true worth.

holy fuck just took a video of myself in non reverse camera. holy shit I can see every single asymmetry and their huge. I hate myself fucccck. Why did I even think I was average looking before, now I realise my true worth.
Asymetries look way worse for you than everyone else when you've flipped your image