Do you ever have days where you think it's over

N1666

N1666

Kraken
One some days I am excited for the future and what awaits me, then on other days I just feel like there's no point in looksmaxxing and I should just ldar. think it's mainly because of tiktok, you see the type of standards women have and realise that you'll always be at the bottom of the barrel.

On top of that there's always the thought that I need to be NT and reverse the damage of having no social interactions, but I have no fucking clue how to do that. Yeah I can looksmax easily, but what's the point if you are an abused dog with anxiety :feelswah:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: trueceI, murdah, Zenis and 1 other person
One some days I am excited for the future and what awaits me, then on other days I just feel like there's no point in looksmaxxing and I should just ldar. think it's mainly because of tiktok, you see the type of standards women have and realise that you'll always be at the bottom of the barrel.

On top of that there's always the thought that I need to be NT and reverse the damage of having no social interactions, but I have no fucking clue how to do that. Yeah I can looksmax easily, but what's the point if you are an abused dog with anxiety :feelswah:
Yes

• +1
Reactions: N1666
every single fucking day

• JFL
Tik Tok Is Garbage XD!

• +1
Reactions: murdah and N1666
throw urself in the chaos vro

• +1
Reactions: murdah and N1666
Scrolling thru social media and seeing chads' comment sections is depressing and unmotivating, I know I could ascend easily and get similar results but what's the point knowing it's all for shallow attention

• So Sad
I feel shitty during bad days and i feel shitty during good days

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and murdah