Do you ever just get on a bus or a train and just travel with no destination in mind?

negawattlol

negawattlol

NIGGER ! NIGGER ! NIGGER ! NIGGER ! NIGGER !
Title

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
I'm depressed nigger

Yeah i do this. Sometimes I get on the subway on the weekend and observe party goers, in the hope some female or someone approaches me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: negawattlol and iblamejews
doomer shit

• +1
Reactions: negawattlol
Incel trait

• +1
Yeah i do this to observe the outside and graffiti on the tracksides, I enjoy riding the train

• +1
Yeah i do this. Sometimes I get on the subway on the weekend and observe party goers, in the hope some female or someone approaches me
Lol I just do it to think about my shit life and how I need to do something useful, it's a cycle man

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
i should do this, sounds fun ngl

main character shit

• Love it
Reactions: xegigi
I do it sometimes but I see couples everywhere and that is suicide fuel so I go back to my basement.

I do walks early in the morning in random directions to avoid contact with other people and especially darned couples.

• +1
I'm a depressed fag no social life for months now, this is how I cope instead of rotting in bed
yeah same used to do it too but got boring after a while

• +1
I do it sometimes but I see couples everywhere and that is suicide fuel so I go back to my basement.

I do walks early in the morning in random directions to avoid contact with other people and especially darned couples.
I don't stare at people, I just look outside the window and overthink and listen to music till battery is dead, and then I come back home

• +1
Reactions: glaruz
yeah same used to do it too but got boring after a while
Ye I do it less now, I'm currently working on getting a license and going to the army so I will get some human interaction with people my age

• Love it
Reactions: iblamejews