Do you ever look at pictures of your parents and rage bc u fucked up in terms of genetics?

Ritalincell

Ritalincell

Xephir
I sometimes look at pictures from when they were younger and analyze the facial features of my mom and dad and rage bc I could have been so much prettier. For example father has a great lower third but I inherited the lower third of my mother which doesn't work that good for a man.
On the other hand my father is a hispanic manlet and framelet at 5'8 but bc I have more genes from my mother who is also 5'8 and german/russian, I am 6'1 and have a decent frame. But facially I definitely could have done much better.
Do you guys had luck if you look at your parents or not? Are/were they goodlooking or ogres?

My dad is ugly as fuck in old photos

• Woah
Reactions: Ritalincell
My dad had the Kurt London hairstyle but average face

yes my mother was a model and legit stacytier younger. my father was a chadelite and people believe that we are brother srs bc he aged very well. and i get mogged so hard, despite not beeing a subhuman at all.
over
oh and i didn't tell the best : he is 6'4-6'5 i'm 5'11

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincell
They both have good facial structure. I don't think i do lol. Or idk. I lack forward growth /bone mass

My dad was a chad and mom a Stacy and then I’m deformed

I am a better version of them but I fucked up a bit in environmental traits, like I could have a better maxilla, bigger head, wider face...