Do you ever think about throwing in the towel and LDARing

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
NGL it's tempting when you see above average men struggle to get laid from Tinder despite getting matches. As well as Chadlites dating 2-3 points down.

But at the same time I don't want to let myself go completely and have people treat me like a bum. I'll probably at worst just give up on foids but still take care of myself a bit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Yea I've done it a few times but unless you're gonna kys it's not worth it. Because months down the line you want to get back to looksmaxxing and you're 30ibs heavier from your LDAR phase. Either rope today or improve yourself today. Anything else is a waste of time.

As I said on this forum before, I’m now looksmaxing primarily for my personal satisfaction rather than for the sake of getting more pussies (ofc it’d be nice to get it once in a while) . I already had 5 gfs + 2 ons which is totally ok for a non chad guy. Sometimes I’m also wondering if I want too much. But unfortunately I care about female validation (lay count, psl of my gf, admiration from girls etc) more than anything else, and it has always been so (it’s just that I didn’t know about the blackpill and coped with academics/ talents ).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593 and Deleted member 245
I just want to be happy with what I see in the mirror....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593 and Deleted member 245
Go your own way brother :cool: 💪 💰

Check out my thread about mgtow cooking. 🤙

Remember that it's our choice to go our own way and women are missing out on Kings like us 💸

I have found a happy medium tbh

Spend the year rotting at home with some trips to Thailand for some intense slaying.

My dick is going to be so sore and wounded when i return home, i will need a few months to recover anyway.

i think about killing myself a lot

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Of course

But there is always hope through surgery

I just want to be happy with what I see in the mirror....
I just want to mog everybody
Im ldaring now in christmass time it can be boring but its fun when i have something to do