Do you ever use lookism vocabulary in real life with anyone?

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
High autism thread

I personally gate keep it. I only subtly blackpill my close friends and gaslight bluepilled normies now and then.

Other than that I have 2 friends at class with whom I sit with. I was always sus about one of them being from psl. 6 months later on a verbal friendly fight he ranted out with “you are coping brooo” :soy: and boom! Got yo ass mf! I knew you were one of us from the beginning.

Today, our daily vocabulary conversation includes words like “mogger” “cope” “it’s over for you” “never began” and “negative canthal tilt” 20 times in a day atleast IN REAL LIFE. Other normoids nearby really think we just created a bro code of our own.

Anyways, good to have some psl friends in real life with the same pilled mindset as myself :Comfy:

Wbu fellow retards?

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, futuregigamogger, fuxkdakikez and 2 others
I have 1 freind who agrees with the blackpill. He's not heavily associated with it like i am tho, but we do use blackpill lingo when we are talking and It feels nice talking to somebody with same viewpoints.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
High autism thread

I personally gate keep it. I only subtly blackpill my close friends and gaslight bluepilled normies now and then.

Other than that I have 2 friends at class with whom I sit with. I was always sus about one of them being from psl. 6 months later on a verbal friendly fight he ranted out with “you are coping brooo” :soy: and boom! Got yo ass mf! I knew you were one of us from the beginning.

Today, our daily vocabulary conversation includes words like “mogger” “cope” “it’s over for you” “never began” and “negative canthal tilt” 20 times in a day atleast IN REAL LIFE. Other normoids nearby really think we just created a bro code of our own.

Anyways, good to have some psl friends in real life with the same pilled mindset as myself :Comfy:

Wbu fellow retards?

i tell subhumans that they are turbo manlet gymcel currycel copers that need to rope asap because it is brutally over for them

High autism thread

Wbu fellow retards?

your coping isn't lookism slang everyone says that,

besides the occasional 'JFL' instead of lol when typing no, I steer clear from using PSL slang cuz I like to keep that part of myself well hidden from people IRL although they know im obsessed with my appearance/looks in general

• +1
Reactions: triggr
with my boss I told him my bonus was a joke and he said it's the biggest in the team and I said yes by 10% , it should be 200% bigger cos I mog all those brainlets

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Mog
No but I try to blackpill my IRL friends

I don’t speak to anybody IRL

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
this tiktokcel in my class brought up the subject of looksmaxxing and because i knew much more than him about it i sperged out and spilled all the info that i knew because i thought we shared a similar interest. turns out he was just trolling and wasn’t being serious, he found me autistic after that.

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Mog