do you ever wish other people could be sentient

not__cel

not__cel

Lasacrko gangs official fondler 🔫🤠😈
I don't think I know a lot of people who have any form of sentience and online lot's of people are also retarded it's crazy how some people have no perspective on how life works and the bigger picture most people look at events and only decide on a decision for 1-2 days later at most not a decision to look back on the rest of their life that might be why I'm not nt but honestly if you're bettering yourself that show's you at least have a small form of sentience

• +1
Reactions: gigell, Darkeningstar, hypernormie and 1 other person
risha

do you love me

are you riding

say you’ll never ever leave beside me

IMG 7554

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gigell, zurzolo and not__cel
Yes and no

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and not__cel
this is such a reddit-tier post.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, Darkeningstar and not__cel
why are the lyrics curry now?
i can’t do no instagram no more

all the opps lookin 4 meh

my cousin said solour whatchu tweaking for

you got a whole army round ya

push out that bih and i smash

i’m so fuckin high i might crash

the drugs kickin in real fast

if i die it’s gone be real sad

so i fuck on my bitch like it’s our last

we some rockstars we the new black flag
IMG 7548

• +1
  • WTF
what's the yes and what's the no?
Although I think I'm smarter and more sensible and knowledgeable about some things than most people I wouldn't like to have more people like me, not because i wanna be unique, cause I'm not but because I assume they'd have the same way of thinking I do and I like different people.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, zurzolo and not__cel
"I am better but also worse than others and because of that I am alone" is a great cope.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
As in, this is something i would expect to read on reddit.
you have no sentience I just now Identified this by your retarded post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Paul7 and zurzolo
Although I think I'm smarter and more sensible and knowledgeable about some things than most people I wouldn't like to have more people like me, not because i wanna be unique, cause I'm not but because I assume they'd have the same way of thinking I do and I like different people.
diverged thinking creates issues people who talk the same understand each other and while I enjoy different ways of thinking I'd rather have everyone on the same page

• +1
  • +1
you bought a 2020 account and you think you can punk me bro you got scammed
?? what i didn't buy anything you retard ??? i will buy it with your money though, whatever it is you are talking about.

Back To The Future Bully GIF

• JFL
  • +1
?? what i didn't buy anything you retard ??? i will buy it with your money though, whatever it is you are talking about.

Back To The Future Bully GIF
yeah 2k posts in the span of 4 years and newly using offtopic is not bought jfl

• +1
yeah 2k posts in the span of 4 years and newly using offtopic is not bought jfl
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

maybe i just don't the forum that much??? i'm in uni, have a job and social life :feelskek: . i can't spend all day typing away. plus, i am a lookism refugee.

normies are low iq and low sentience I can’t speak anything interesting with them

All they do is repeat popular rap lyrics , talk about rizzing up girls and doing nt stuff idk

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

maybe i just don't the forum that much??? i'm in uni, have a job and social life :feelskek: . i can't spend all day typing away. plus, i am a lookism refugee.
stop using retarded gifs you soung like both a tiktokcel and oldcel I use the site probably 3-10 times a week and I already have more posts then you retard

normies are low iq and low sentience I can’t speak anything interesting with them

All they do is repeat popular rap lyrics , talk about rizzing up girls and doing nt stuff idk
I'm tapped out of most of that stuff and choose to disengage with social media now

• +1
Reactions: gigell
stop using retarded gifs you soung like both a tiktokcel and oldcel I use the site probably 3-10 times a week and I already have more posts then you retard
nah darkness has been around here for a while now lol