Do you feel inferior when hanging out with good looking friends?

Peruvian

Peruvian

Bronze
I like playing music and most of my friendz are musicians. There are a few of them who are white and gl and I play with them I'm the same band.

I can stop feeling bad about myself. It's funny cause two of them seem un between Buff and thick so they arent are or skinny. Around my height.

The thing Is they are white, go, and have money. The only thing I can match with them Is playing music. I feel so inferior around them and it kinda bothers me when I'm playing.

The only good thing from this Is that it fuelz me to get Fit and be a better musician than them. The turtle and the hare Is one of my favorite stories so I hope I win this race

Does something similar happens to you?

I like playing music and most of my friendz are musicians. There are a few of them who are white and gl and I play with them I'm the same band.

I can stop feeling bad about myself. It's funny cause two of them seem un between Buff and thick so they arent are or skinny. Around my height.

The thing Is they are white, go, and have money. The only thing I can match with them Is playing music. I feel so inferior around them and it kinda bothers me when I'm playing.

Does something similar happens to you?
yes. i also feel great when i hang out with uglier people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Peruvian
no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685