Do you feel wrong saying nigga, nicca, or the original slang, Negroe?

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
How many of you feel inappropriate when speaking one of those words? And shouldn't you feel equally immoral when saying retard, whore, cunt, Incel? It seems mainstream decides what words you should feel bad when saying. Dummy. That word can hurt people. Yet everyone uses it. Bitch too. Ugh. Bitch is used more often than any obscenity.

Nigga shouldn't be used by anyone or used by everyone. That's the way it goes in the real world. Jews were the first ones to alienate people against using words they found offensive. Such as, "You're screwing me again out of money." Ugh. That's blasphemy against Jews. Then the Jew cuckolds, thus Muslims followed behind and selected their own words as offensive.

This exceptional retardation in this world must end. And we need to end this together, niggas.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 18244 and Danish_Retard
nigger nigger nigger

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 18244 and BigJimsWornOutTires
nobody cares in Europe tbh...

• Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I love saying it, but not in racist way

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan, n0rthface, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
I love saying it, but not in racist way
That word was losing its power a decade ago. Then mainstream media rebooted the trigger word. And the people followed. Sick.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
I had black buddies many years back. We all used the word. "What sup my nigga!" And never was it seen in an ill light. White and blacks began shaking hands and calling one another, "My brother." Mainstream media, thus prosperous families, didn't like that one bit. LET THERE BE RACISM AGAIN! And so they rebooted that bigotry, and the black man separated from his white brother.

Dont blame me

I only say it on this forum it's cringe if it's in your vocabulary in real life.

• +1
I only say it on this forum it's cringe if it's in your vocabulary in real life.
It used to be. I stopped speaking like that when I switched chums and locations. Love got the better of me many years past. It transformed me. Reprogrammed my thoughts, language, and jargon.

It used to be. I stopped speaking like that when I switched chums and locations. Love got the better of me many years past. It transformed me. Reprogrammed my thoughts, language, and jargon.
Well it was a sunny day and it started to rain. I pondered by my fireplace in peaceful thoughts. I came to the conclusion that the word nigga is a hoodlum term. I myself am very well endowed and a man of elegance so I determined I will not use such language. I pity and spit on peasants like you and the niggers of the streets. Maybe one day such baboons will learn civilization and high class like myself. You on the other hand, a dirty worm eater. I pity such foolishness.

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and BigJimsWornOutTires
Well it was a sunny day and it started to rain. I pondered by my fireplace in peaceful thoughts. I came to the conclusion that the word nigga is a hoodlum term. I myself am very well endowed and a man of elegance so I determined I will not use such language. I pity and spit on peasants like you and the niggers of the streets. Maybe one day such baboons will learn civilization and high class like myself. You on the other hand, a dirty worm eater. I pity such foolishness.
Shiet, it aint no thang.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and DwayneWhite55
I call myself nigga lol and mu friends sometimes. Irrespective of colour

• +1
I refrain from saying it to not get in trouble, I don't care if it hurts black people's feelings but I'd rather avoid any trouble.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and BigJimsWornOutTires
I refrain from saying it to not get in trouble, I don't care if it hurts black people's feelings but I'd rather avoid any trouble.
If the person feels offended by it, then you suppose to not say it. But that's the problem. It's not only that word that insults people. BECAUSE of that word, today, if you call a woman she, or male he, they'll get offended. Or call a man-woman, a woman. Srs. And this all started with that n-word. And I knew black folks that were insulted when other black folks would use it. But if they say anything, POP-POP-POP-POP. Or a fight breaks out. There are many black folks that don't like that word being used among themselves. Perhaps, the ones that keep using it are trying to provoke one another because their lives are that boring. And instigating is fun to them. Sick.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
If the person feels offended by it, then you suppose to not say it. But that's the problem. It's not only that word that insults people. BECAUSE of that word, today, if you call a woman she, or male he, they'll get offended. Or call a man-woman, a woman. Srs. And this all started with that n-word. And I knew black folks that were insulted when other black folks would use it. But if they say anything, POP-POP-POP-POP. Or a fight breaks out. There are many black folks that don't like that word being used among themselves. Perhaps, the ones that keep using it are trying to provoke one another because their lives are that boring. And instigating is fun to them. Sick.
Yeah, it's shit where things are going with words becoming so sensitive.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and BigJimsWornOutTires