Do you feel your life was much better before you discovered the blackpill?

Vote

• Total voters
Deleted member 15917

Deleted member 15917

Fat, low iq, ethnic, subhuman, recessed, and short
For me it's yes. I was subconsciously a bit blackpilled when I was a kid, like not fully blackpilled, just kinda insecure about some of my features but it wasn't bothering as much as it is now. Then I became bluepilled in highschool and middle school, thinking that personality was all that matters and that everyone is born equal and deserves to be judged by their behavior and not their looks, i viewed everything from a bluepilled perspective and I genuinely thought that everyone else around me did the same. From highshool up until just a couple of months ago I was a hardcore gamer and shitposter, my day consisted of me sitting on my ass for hours, playing video games, and shitposting on 4chan about ancient egypt, the jews, black people, and nazism, larping as le based sand nigger natsoc and endlessly shitposting in various alt right discord servers from my hut in North Africa. It provided me with lots of dopamine and copium, I believe I was genuinely happy during that time eventhough my life was vague, I thought that gaming and shitposting all day is all what I needed in life, I forgot about fashion, getting laid, having friends, playing sports, hanging out, showering, getting a haircut, etc. Just sitting all day on a gaming chair and browsing the Internet made me happy, but then I grew out of this phase and embraced the blackpill, it made me realize the truth about life, i discovered that there's this boogeyman called "chad" who enjoys a lavish lifestyle filled with adventure, fun, sex, and constant validation from everyone, bascially a person who lifemogs me to oblivion, I realised that my entire life is nothing compared to what chad experiences in 1 hour, and now I'm more depressed than ever and I haven't recovered from the mog.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and ROTTING
I was just more concerned with nihilism than I was anything human nature related prior, everything else was the same before and after. It possibly improved my mental over time actually

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 15917
I was just more concerned with nihilism than I was anything human nature related prior, everything else was the same before and after. It possibly improved my mental over time actually
The blackill fucked up my mental but it encouraged me to change myself and try to ascend out of my subhumanity. I really didn't care about self Improvement and ntmaxxing until I discovered the blackpill, I was totally unaware of looks theory and its influence/effect on our daily lives. Now my goal is to lose weight because I'm obese as fuck, gymcel, collagenmaxx, get surgery, and ntmaxx to finally lose my khhv/basement dweller status and become a human, will I succeed at that? Idk, but at least at the end after my looksmaxxing attempts I will sleep well at night knowing that I did everything I can.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21931, lungorichard, thecel and 5 others
Yes now I start sweating and going mentally ill whenever a girl calls another guy good looking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, ROTTING, Danish_Retard and 5 others
not much difference, in fact it might have improved because i know surgeries and stuff

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
For me it's yes. I was subconsciously a bit blackpilled when I was a kid, like not fully blackpilled, just kinda insecure about some of my features but it wasn't bothering as much as it is now. Then I became bluepilled in highschool and middle school, thinking that personality was all that matters and that everyone is born equal and deserves to be judged by their behavior and not their looks, i viewed everything from a bluepilled perspective and I genuinely thought that everyone else around me did the same. From highshool up until just a couple of months ago I was a hardcore gamer and shitposter, my day consisted of me sitting on my ass for hours, playing video games, and shitposting on 4chan about ancient egypt, the jews, black people, and nazism, larping as le based sand nigger natsoc and endlessly shitposting in various alt right discord servers from my hut in North Africa. It provided me with lots of dopamine and copium, I believe I was genuinely happy during that time eventhough my life was vague, I thought that gaming and shitposting all day is all what I needed in life, I forgot about fashion, getting laid, having friends, playing sports, hanging out, showering, getting a haircut, etc. Just sitting all day on a gaming chair and browsing the Internet made me happy, but then I grew out of this phase and embraced the blackpill, it made me realize the truth about life, i discovered that there's this boogeyman called "chad" who enjoys a lavish lifestyle filled with adventure, fun, sex, and constant validation from everyone, bascially a person who lifemogs me to oblivion, I realised that my entire life is nothing compared to what chad experiences in 1 hour, and now I'm more depressed than ever and I haven't recovered from the mog.

Blackpill just raises your awareness, it doesn't change your reality , if you were getting cucked before being blackpilled you probably are getting cucked after, unless you made changes from what you learned.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18020, Deleted member 5786, Landorus and 5 others
i had just turned 6, so it's pointless to compare

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, yougottadowhatyougot and LooksOrDeath
Are you considered wealthy in Egypt? because you can pull girls easily if you're

oh God yes.

I didnt know about any pills. I was extroverted, I was confident, I liked myself, I optimised shit, I saw the world in HD. it was just such an insanely different time man.

then one fateful day i got blackpilled and it was truly over for me. I had a panic attack in a city in China cos.i had to walk past some bars, thinking if the people saw my face they'd stone me like some ogre who came to town. every positive experience of my life pre blackpill, I now look at like that was a negative experience, those people or those foids, whatever, didnt actually like me. now nothing is in HD, everything is like watching some old shitty VHS tape.

funniest part, that really proves what a clown world we live in, it took actually being in love with someone, and that person being the one to give me the blackpill (maybe rightly so, she was much better than me), but that's when I saw it.

I used to think my life was a tragedy, now I realise it's a comedy

• +1
Reactions: UnluckyRedSmith, Deleted member 15917 and Kroker
Yes, my looks has improved a lot.
It's scary to imagine what my life would be like if I hadn't taken the black pill

• +1
Reactions: Exsubhuman, Deleted member 15917 and LooksOrDeath
Yes now I start sweating and going mentally ill whenever a girl calls another guy good looking
Lol same. Then i always notice the "good looking guy" has a big skull and is healthy. Who wouldve expected it.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and House Lannister
yes, I can't study for my exams anymore because I have 0 motivation. Fuck this site. Although it will help me in the long run so its too soon to say.

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
yes, I can't study for my exams anymore because I have 0 motivation. Fuck this site. Although it will help me in the long run so its too soon to say.
moneymaxxing plays a huge crucial role in looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18372
I've noticed a lot of people lose motivation to study after discovering these sites

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
the blackpill enlightened me and made me realize how over it is

what do you mean by blackpilled?

it's hard to imagine someone could be so retarded that they have to find out that looks are important from an internet forum at age 20

• Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard

it's hard to imagine someone could be so retarded that they have to find out that looks are important from an internet forum at age 20
yeah couldn't be me :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

But to realise looks and physicality are EVERYTHING and the actual high value shit is off limits to 99.95% of men, that's true blackpill, and then seeing how foids treat the 0.05% of men differently to u, that's the real blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15917

No most people have no idea about the Importance of looks, they think it's all about money, game, fashion, and having a good personality once you are past a certain threshold of looks, that threshold is the subhuman level, they think they can easily get validation and genuine attraction from women as long as they are not totally hideous or deformed. Blackpill taught me that "average" is the new ugly of today and women only show genuine attraction to the top 20% of men (maybe even less), it's either chad or death in 2022.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, galego123 and Chinacurry
I had a GF and it was all good

No most people have no idea about the Importance of looks, they think it's all about money, game, fashion, and having a good personality once you are past a certain threshold of looks, that threshold is the subhuman level, they think they can easily get validation and genuine attraction from women as long as they are not totally hideous or deformed. Blackpill taught me that "average" is the new ugly of today and women only show genuine attraction to the top 10% of men (maybe even less), it's either chad or death in 2022.
Yes but jfl at 10%, try 0.10% of men.

Just observe the guys women have ONS with, and then observe who they get into LTR with, that's the true Equilibrium moment

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I had a GF and it was all good
I've had GFs, and yeah it is good, but that's cos Ur not blackpilled.

Once Ur blackpilled forget having a GF, all u will think of is how she's better than u, looks down on u, possibly even resents u for not being as good looking, as ripped, whatever as all the guys she hooked up with.

Try having a gf then Bhai and tell me how it goes

No, it's much better now

I've had GFs, and yeah it is good, but that's cos Ur not blackpilled.

Once Ur blackpilled forget having a GF, all u will think of is how she's better than u, looks down on u, possibly even resents u for not being as good looking, as ripped, whatever as all the guys she hooked up with.

Try having a gf then Bhai and tell me how it goes
Nope I look good (still I’m incel despite this) I don’t have these thoughts I jsut accept women are demonic creatures as of now I’m focusing on removing all attraction I have to women. I have concluded they are not worthy of my attention or love

Nope I look good (still I’m incel despite this) I don’t have these thoughts I jsut accept women are demonic creatures as of now I’m focusing on removing all attraction I have to women. I have concluded they are not worthy of my attention or love
ok that's pretty smart I guess, good luck

The blackpill fucked me over mentally but saved me physically. Everything has a price.

as a normie, getting blackpilled showed me that the reason i have a hard time getting laid is not related to jestermaxxing.
for my chadlite friend that has 20+ lays at age 19 (most where LTBs though) things just happen naturally. he still has to jestermaxx to get less primitive and better looking girls, but he has a harem of LTBs available to him while i rot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18020 and Danish_Retard
blackpill was installed on me the moment i became consious of myself at 4yo

had 2gfs at that age jfl , one curly blonde stacy 5yo and another black middleparter bob 4yo :blackpill::feelshah:

• +1
Most people know looks matter. But most people don't know the difference between the treatment a normie will get vs the treatment a chad gets from the same foid.

Most people don't know that they won't be loved properly and with 100% efforts despite whatever they do if the girl isn't physically attracted to them, atleast to some degree.

Most men won't get to experience the real feminine love. They will never ever know how it feels to be wrapped around a feminine foids arms while she's mirin each and everything about you saying you cute stuff and kissing you in the most intimate way:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Looksmaxx like there's no tomorrow!! It's not late yet buddy boyos :feelshah:

Last edited:
I knew looks were the most important factor of attraction since I can remember
If anything, the first time I seen guys I considered to have unharmonious faces kissing decent looking girls at teen discos my brain almost short circuited because it didn't make sense to me.
The same with low IQ loudmouth manlets getting girls who liked them during teenage years
My 2 best friends in secondary school were good looking and had success with girls so I was genuinely happy for them and believed they deserved it
Whenever I would spot a girl in our school that I thought was fit but nobody really talked about I would tell my friends that I think she is fit and ask what they'd rate her and they would often agree with me, next thing I know a few weeks later they are texting them and the girl fancies them

• +1
Destroyed me mentally. I was hyper bluepilled, (reddit soy IT member :lul:) yet deep down I still knew looks mattered because of my undeniable experiences losing 30kg. Finding this site was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Now it's over, my worldview have done a complete 180 and I am now recovering.

• +1
I felt worse tbh cuz I had no clue why I was getting treated the way I was

it gets worse but it takes the limiter off and lets you surpass what life would have been had you not been aware of the truth

For me: no. I discovered the blackpill at like 13 but I was suicidal at 10. Now at 40 the blackpill is nothing special for me anymore.

Dont worry that will go away as you get older. Afterall you are not a shitty player. You were just dealt a bad deck. No reason to give yourself shit for it.

There's upsides and downsides to being blackpilled.

The obvious downside is the depressing realization that it's 100% over for you and that things will never get better. That the world is rigged and there's nothing you can do about it.

The upside is that you no longer feel the need to blame yourself because your own decisions have almost nothing to do with your lifeoutcome. Furthermore, you also realize that 'your problems' aren't as special as you thought they were and that most 'normal' males also suffer mediocre lives and especially sexually. It's really only chad that actually gets to have real fun. This makes your misery seem slightly less pathetic compared to previously.

Better in the sense ..that i was in a world of my own ...zero consciousness about myself or my looks ...

After black pill got introduced to me , I tried focusing on myself as much as possible ...i do think it's a huge improvement but it's very life consuming tbh

I was so much better before this shit, I had friends, a girlfriend and a few hookups but it went to hell because I became obsessive and a basement man

No the same

No

My deluded ass needed it

Now I'm getting the courage to act on it and go all out