Do you find co existing with people stressful?

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
Like having roommates, living with parents/siblings/relatives, being able to hear neighbors in an apartment, random noises from people walking or talking etc

it’s fine if they’re in conversation with me or something but afterwards they need to stfu I don’t understand how people allow females to stay in the bed with them after sex I would kick them out asap letting someone be next to you while you’re asleep is how you get stabbed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Esteban1997, BrahminBoss and 3 others
Yes

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Yes it triggers me . my cortisol would be 400 percent lower if I lived in the woods cabin with maybe a cow or goat and a German sheperd

I don’t mind convo when I’m doing nothing but then entering exiting rooms etc all irritates me and probably why i became night owl which just fucked up mt natural rhythm . I don’t like sunlight either cos other people are awake

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and incel194012940
Yes it triggers me . my cortisol would be 400 percent lower if I lived in the woods cabin with maybe a cow or goat and a German sheperd

I don’t mind convo when I’m doing nothing but then entering exiting rooms etc all irritates me and probably why i became night owl which just fucked up mt natural rhythm . I don’t like sunlight either cos other people are awake
goats are fun if you don’t cut their balls off they always try to ram you and you can wrestle grabbing their horns

dog is ideal as alarm system

yeah I can’t relax until everyone else is asleep I suspect it would be different if I trusted and liked everyone, it’s stupid that people call this an “autistic trait”

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I hate getting mogged by normies, thats why I avoid them

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Its 50/50 i can sometimes like interactions but most of the time i like being alone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back