Do you find this 15 year old attractive?

?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Xangsane, Napoleon de Geso and 2 others
15 is legal btw

yeh id cum in her

• +1
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe
Nice glowpost fed

No i can sniff the alkaline ball smell of sperm from over the screen

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Roquefort and 5'7 zoomer
everyone does, if she is PAST puberty
if you can act on it however depends on the laws where you're in
most countries that go lower than 18 arent really open to an older man dating a 16 yr old or so for ex
so you better stick to 18+ always, just to be safe and ok socially

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: stamaster21 and Amnesia
everyone does, if she is PAST puberty
if you can act on it however depends on the laws where you're in
most countries that go lower than 18 arent really open to an older man dating a 16 yr old or so for ex
so you better stick to 18+ always, just to be safe and ok socially
In the uk age of consent is 16 im 18. Do you think its too risky?

Last edited:
(i would f her )

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Zikel_Nut, Kroker and 4 others
Milfs fog

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Not really ain't my type looks like @Yuno_howitez

Post other 15yos

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
just make sure to leave no dna behind
Castrated cuck, there are women at 13 who already finished puberty thus are completely physically mature and at their most fertile and attractive point in their lives, hungry for chad cock and doing countless "degenerate" activities, I couldn't care any less about man-made numbers, what matters is their appearance and how old they look, not how old they are. Other thing is them willing to be with someone some years older, but that's not related to my point

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: stamaster21, optimisticzoomer and klip11
wow 15 year olds are born in 08 man makes me feel old

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and mortis
Castrated cuck, there are women at 13 who already finished puberty thus are completely physically mature and at their most fertile and attractive point in their lives, hungry for chad cock and doing countless "degenerate" activities, I couldn't care any less about man-made numbers, what matters is their appearance and how old they look, not how old they are. Other thing is them willing to be with someone some years older, but that's not related to my point
Somewhat true icl

Back in the day it was normal for 12 year old girls to be married even in england. Overtime tho society deemed it wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort and Debetro
Post other 15yos
If this gets a decent amount of reacts ill post more discussions about 15 year olds. Its very interesting seeing the mixed opinions.

Last edited:
Not really ain't my type looks like @Yuno_howitez

Post other 15yos
If this gets a decent amount of reacts ill post more discussions about 15 year olds. Its very intrepid seeing the mixed opinions.
this one is 07. wdyt

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Napoleon de Geso and klip11
nigga what

• JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
nigga what
This is the average 13 yr old today

• +1
Reactions: Debetro

I'm not sure if it's only nowadays, my grandmothers had their first kid at 13-14, at that age they weren't some prepubescent girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and EnglandBadman

• JFL
Reactions: EnglandBadman
when i was highschool there was a biracial black girl with amazing hip to waist ratio and nice butt and thighs, i was 15 she was 16 had dudes who where 15-21 in the area trying to smash. One dude in my class who was 16 and a ladies man cheated on hes girlfriend to fuck the girl, in hes mind why fuck a 15 year old girl when i can smash a 16 year old one who has the body of a 21 year old and a the face of a 18 year old.

folks are playing stupid we were all 13+ once at 13 i was grabbing the ass of one of female class mates. Stupid question do we find 15 year old females attractive, if there post-puberty their gonna have breast and ass and sexually excite men its biology.

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman and Sprinkles
Old ugly thot

Nigger baby jumpscare jfl

IMG 2509

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman and thecel
Would , but thats settling down
True, back in the old days 16-18 would be considered settling down/married off. 12-13 year olds were considered breedable in 1800s England/western society and these days they say 15 is too young jfl.