Do you get better in your mid 20s ?

Farouk

Farouk

Better by the day
with exersice and good diet and skin care do become more attractive in your 20s and maybe in 30s or its just a meme ?

im 19 right now

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
your face should get better but after a few years, your collage levels drop
in your 30s your t levels are much lower

• +1
Reactions: Farouk
your face should get better but after a few years, your collage levels drop
in your 30s your t levels are much lower
That's why everyone should get on trt in their 30s

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
What? Lmao welcome to PSL first of all

Beauty is decided by bone, so you reach your peak shortly after your teens, after that you'll look like that until your 30's when your bone mass starts to "decay", there's also collagen loss which drops dramatically after your turn 25, so no, you won't get better because your facial structure won't change

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3045
what is trt ? and can i have a quick blackpill
Trt is testosterone replacement therapy testosterone levels start to decline from 30 and up so supplementing exogenous testosterone in the form of testosterone enanthate or cypionate is the key to keep libido/energy/well being

Trt is testosterone replacement therapy testosterone levels start to decline from 30 and up so supplementing exogenous testosterone in the form of testosterone enanthate or cypionate is the key to keep libido/energy/well being
and what about side effect ?

Beauty is decided by bone, so you reach your peak shortly after your teens, after that you'll look like that until your 30's when your bone mass starts to "decay", there's also collagen loss which drops dramatically after your turn 25, so no, you won't get better because your facial structure won't change
I beg to differ men who work out and take care of themselves reach their physical peak between mid20s and early30s any one who says otherwise is ignorant bone density reaches its peak between 25-28
and what about side effect ?
Literally none if you keep the dosage therapeutical and you control estrogen

• +1
Reactions: zeshama and Chadelite

so if you have a good bone mass you will age better? I wonder how Barrett will look once he gets old

I did.

My jaw grew a lot in my early 20s and my beard is starting to fill in at 26.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
so if you have a good bone mass you will age better? I wonder how Barrett will look once he gets old
jordan existence is literally my suicide fuel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
yes
I beg to differ men who work out and take care of themselves reach their physical peak between mid20s and early30s any one who says otherwise is ignorant bone density reaches its peak between 25-28

yes
your face isn't done growing till ur early 20s
anyone saying otherwise is coping

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
yes

yes
anyone saying otherwise is coping
They're literally ignorant teenagers who think life ends after high school lol life starts in your mid20s

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Bennett, MrGlutton and 1 other person
with exersice and good diet and skin care do become more attractive in your 20s and maybe in 30s or its just a meme ?

im 19 right now
In terms of looks you are peak at 19.
They're literally ignorant teenagers who think life ends after high school lol life starts in your mid20s
Im 27.

im 19 right now
Go do what you want to do in terms of dating now try to seduce the girl you like you have no time, there's no time to prepare just do it.

i have been looking at pics of my brother who is 30 now after 20 his facial bones grew significantly especially his chin. hope couple mms add up on my face too. as ppl of psl we know the collagenpill so keep taking care of it as you grow into your looks is a good plan..individual differences should be taken into consideration plz

• +1
Reactions: Farouk

We're talking about face here lol
[/QUOTE]
And no one has a single source on that

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and MrGlutton
you are coping really hard. Collagen goes down obligations pile up there simple isn't much time for fucking around when you need to graduate, get internships, get jobs, pay bills etc.

We're talking about face here lol

[/QUOTE]
The face peak is mid20s enough collagen and enough androgen exposure
you are coping really hard. Collagen goes down obligations pile up there simple isn't much time for fucking around when you need to graduate, get internships, get jobs, pay bills etc.
My collagen is still top tier and i am 25 people often mistake me for a teenager when i clean shave

My collagen is still top tier and i am 25 people often mistake me for a teenager when i clean shave
[/QUOTE]
I want to know your proof that facial bone keeps growing until your mid 20's, that they do not fuse after adolescence

BTW, about collagen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3045

I want to know your proof that facial bone keeps growing until your mid 20's, that they do not fuse after adolescence

BTW, about collagen
View attachment 142175
[/QUOTE]
Yup exactly, btw I didn't know this graph I just knew from experience that 19 is peak.

The graph you have given is in general there are people with good aging genetics and collagen you know ? Look at jared leto per example and the changes are subtle and the most change occurs in adolescence i know

The graph you have given is in general there are people with good aging genetics and collagen you know ? Look at jared leto per example and the changes are subtle and the most change occurs in adolescence i know
show your pic please.

BTW, about collagen
View attachment 142175
Yup exactly, btw I didn't know this graph I just knew from experience that 19 is peak.
[/QUOTE]
It's so fucked, at 30 you literally have 30% of what you had only 10 years ago

The agepill is fucking insane
hurr durr exceptions exist

so why are you giving misinformation to OP?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
It's so fucked, at 30 you literally have 30% of what you had only 10 years ago
The agepill is fucking insane

It's insane because you are a teen at 19 you don't know anything about life and you are ALREADY at your peak physically. Just shows what shit-show life is tbh.

• Woah
Reactions: WannaBeA6
show your pic please.
Lol nah tbh wouldn't share anymore pics on this forum had my lesson a woman this year (i am 25) told me i have a son your age and so on i told her how old is he she said 19 i don't need to prove anything the doctor who did my surgery told me you're very young maximum 22
It's insane because you are a teen at 19 you don't know anything about life and you are ALREADY at your peak physically. Just shows what shit-show life is tbh.
Tbh 19 isn't the peak lol i had a shit body when i was 19

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and WannaBeA6
Can someone do my a small favor and tell 6'4 looksmaxxxer that it's OVERRRR.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and MrGlutton
doesn't TRT make testicles die?

I'm currently on my peak at almost 23 bro. I hope that 25 will be my best moment

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Unless you're Chris Evans, then don't count on it.