Do you get mired/approached by females?

ratfucker22

ratfucker22

Rattenficker von Hameln
since you started on your looksmaxxing journey have you noticed that people especially femals raect differently to you? if so how?

tell your stories bros, let's motivate each other.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Nah still invisible

• +1
I get stares and smiles if I look back every time I'm in public.

Also

Reposting this from another thread:

Probably once every other shift I get flirted with. Bout a week ago had a group of 3 Stacies wave at me and say "yoohooo!"

I just ignored them and figured they were having to someone else, despite there being no one around me and them looking right at me. I walked right by them to put away some shit and they kept staring and saying "hey thereee boyyy" as I walked past. I didn't even look them at them. Coworker was watching and said they were hardcore checking me out as they walked away and looked disappointed that I didn't respond

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, satoshisacuck and Alcatraz
Yea I get stares sometimes, even from some younger women. But I never approach because I know it's not going to lead anywhere, they will all run away as soon as they learn about my age. Agepill is brutal.

• +1
I get stares and smiles if I look back every time I'm in public.

Also

Reposting this from another thread:

Probably once every other shift I get flirted with. Bout a week ago had a group of 3 Stacies wave at me and say "yoohooo!"

I just ignored them and figured they were having to someone else, despite there being no one around me and them looking right at me. I walked right by them to put away some shit and they kept staring and saying "hey thereee boyyy" as I walked past. I didn't even look them at them. Coworker was watching and said they were hardcore checking me out as they walked away and looked disappointed that I didn't respond
oooover if you donT capitalize on those opportunities boyooooo!

Yea I get stares sometimes, even from some younger women. But I never approach because I know it's not going to lead anywhere, they will all run away as soon as they learn about my age. Agepill is brutal.
agepill is indeed brutal. im still relatively young and trying to SALVAGE the piece of shit life i was dealt. but if i made it to 30 as an incel it would be over and i would R O P E or do bettER hehe

• +1
oooover if you donT capitalize on those opportunities boyooooo!

im in a relationship boyo. I don't need to capitalize on some stupid whores when I have my girl at home

• +1
im in a relationship boyo. I don't need to capitalize on some stupid whores when I have my girl at home
then y are u in here? this is for incels trying to ascend, not for normie lookism fags. shoo shoo

• +1
then y are u in here? this is for incels trying to ascend, not for normie lookism fags. shoo shoo

Nah. Its for anyone trying to improve themselves. Besides, having a girlfriend doesnt mean your a 100% gigachad with 0% inhib, perfect routines and whatnot. Besides, hes the top poster and gives good advice to people like you. He ascended yes, but he was where you are now at one point and hes got experience. I'd take his advics bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Tricky, YalaDAMNchili and 2 others
Nah. Its for anyone trying to improve themselves. Besides, having a girlfriend doesnt mean your a 100% gigachad with 0% inhib, perfect routines and whatnot. Besides, hes the top poster and gives good advice to people like you. He ascended yes, but he was where you are now at one point and hes got experience. I'd take his advics bro
Thank you boyo. I'm glad this forum has both of us tbh. A lot of useless advice gets shilled, which is why I'm so active: to prevent people from spinning their wheels on advice or empty platitudes that won't work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, YalaDAMNchili and Deleted member 147
Thank you boyo. I'm glad this forum has both of us tbh. A lot of useless advice gets shilled, which is why I'm so active: to prevent people from spinning their wheels on advice or empty platitudes that won't work
do u lift? whats the best incel routine to get big and look good? i want to start gymcelling since my community college has a gym right there and its rather cheap

• +1
do u lift? whats the best incel routine to get big and look good? i want to start gymcelling since my community college has a gym right there and its rather cheap
I do lift lol. I'll repost my advice from a previous thread

First off:

This basically shows you that even a poor fag can still have healthy meals planned.

Even if you disregard this, you can eat shitty take out and still lose weight with a caloric deficit or intermittent fasting (I have little knowledge of this though). Cardio is useless unless it's high intensity interval training to burn fat quick (such as sprints with rest). If you are looking to build muscle, you need good healthy food though.

as for the program, do greyskull LP and focus on strength training until you feel comfortable moving past that program. Once you get stronger and start losing weight and gaining muscle, go a workout focused on hypertrophy (high volume 5x12 sets with medium rest periods (2-3 mins in between sets)). Then every other week change major lifts like bench and squats etc to 5x5 to build strength. Track your routine and progress each time you lift either on phone or pencil and paper.

i can pm you my routine if you want it.

MISC)

as for supps: protein powder and creatine is all you need really. Fenugreek herb >500 mg if you want a natural test boost that will NOT fuck your body up in the long run. Stay away from roids.

most importantly is to give your body time to grow and transform. It takes time but be patient and stick to your routine

If you really wanna do roids, talk to @Intel.Imperitive

Personally I don't advocate for them, as I've never had a problem with gaining muscle but hey if you're a framecel or feel the need to looksmax very quickly, it's always an option

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
I get stared at often but the staring alone doesn't matter much to me unless they try to get your attention\approach I consider it just a accidental eye lock on. Sometimes girls make it's obvious but you shouldn't always use it as a greenlight. Sometimes they are just staring at your flaws :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin

First off:

This basically shows you that even a poor fag can still have healthy meals planned.

Even if you disregard this, you can eat shitty take out and still lose weight with a caloric deficit or intermittent fasting (I have little knowledge of this though). Cardio is useless unless it's high intensity interval training to burn fat quick (such as sprints with rest). If you are looking to build muscle, you need good healthy food though.

as for the program, do greyskull LP and focus on strength training until you feel comfortable moving past that program. Once you get stronger and start losing weight and gaining muscle, go a workout focused on hypertrophy (high volume 5x12 sets with medium rest periods (2-3 mins in between sets)). Then every other week change major lifts like bench and squats etc to 5x5 to build strength. Track your routine and progress each time you lift either on phone or pencil and paper.

MISC)

as for supps: protein powder and creatine is all you need really. Fenugreek herb >500 mg if you want a natural test boost that will NOT fuck your body up in the long run. Stay away from roids.

most importantly is to give your body time to grow and transform. It takes time but be patient and stick to your routine

Personally I don't advocate for them, as I've never had a problem with gaining muscle but hey if you're a framecel or feel the need to looksmax very quickly, it's always an option

High IQ post. Personally I do a push/pull/legs split. It works rather well. Also, can you PM me your workout routine too? I know mine isnt perfect. Thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
High IQ post. Personally I do a push/pull/legs split. It works rather well. Also, can you PM me your workout routine too? I know mine isnt perfect. Thanks
Thanks bro

I'll just post my routine here. Ppl is really good for sure

Monday: Legs
• Barbell Squats 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Leg Press 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Calf Raises 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Leg Extensions 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Lying Leg Curls 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Stiff Leg Deadlifts 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Seated Calf Raises 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Finisher = Barbell Lunges 100 Reps

TUESDAY: BACK

• Weighted Pull-ups 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• BB rows 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Cable Rows 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Lat Pulldowns 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Finisher = DB Pullover 100 Reps

WEDNESDAY: CHEST

• Incline Barbell Bench Press 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Bench Press 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• DB Fly’s 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• DB Decline Press 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• DB Close Press 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Finisher = Cable Crossover 100 Reps

THURSDAY: SHOULDERS

• Military Shoulder Press 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• DB Lateral Raise 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Arnold DB Press 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• DB Front Raise 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Cable Rear Delt Flys 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• DB Shrugs 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Finisher = Upright Rows 100 Reps

FRIDAY: ARMS

• Barbell Curls 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Reverse Barbell Curls 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Close Grip Barbell Press 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• DB Hammer Curls 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Cable Tricep Extensions 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Lying DB skull crushers 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Body Weight Dips 5 sets
• Finisher = Lying Supinated DB Curls

And then I'll do a second arm day. My actual order of workouts isn't what's listed: arms, back, shoulders, arms, off day, chest, legs

• +1
Thanks bro

And then I'll do a second arm day. My actual order of workouts isn't what's listed: arms, back, shoulders, arms, off day, chest, legs

Do you take every set here to like failure? When I do my sets I aim for 8 reps. I use a weight were I cant do 9. Then I have to reduce the weight to make sure I fail at 8 again. Is this what you do? Because thats a lot of sets/day if you are!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Do you take every set here to like failure? When I do my sets I aim for 8 reps. I use a weight were I cant do 9. Then I have to reduce the weight to make sure I fail at 8 again. Is this what you do? Because thats a lot of sets/day if you are!
That's a very important part of why stuff like ppl works, so that's really good. I do 12 with weight I can barely do 12 with, yes. I have really good muscular endurance from the sports I played in HS and basically just lay around most of the time after I lift so it works for me

• +1
I get more girls looking at me when I'm well groomed and wearing nice clothes and other expensive stuff (hi IncelTears, btw, this bit was for you)

The above is true.

But to go back to real talk blackpill stuff that you guys care about...

I get more stares when I'm wearing elevator shoes. I go from 5'9ish up to just under 6ft. Once I wore two sets of lifts but that was like walking on stilts and fucked up my ankles.

I get more stares when I wear (fake) gold chains and stuff.

and I get more stares when I walk around looking like a mean angry bastard as opposed to smiling at people.

Oh and fucking tons more attention when I wear contacts instead of my nerd glasses (maybe time to lasikmax but seriously don't want to burn my fucking eyes out)

• +1
Lol no every female on earth ignores me

• +1
Lol they all say "how old is that guy", the age pill.

• +1
Thanks bro

thanks boi, areu ripped btw? i wanna make sure this works

I get more girls looking at me when I'm well groomed and wearing nice clothes and other expensive stuff (hi IncelTears, btw, this bit was for you)

The above is true.

But to go back to real talk blackpill stuff that you guys care about...

I get more stares when I'm wearing elevator shoes. I go from 5'9ish up to just under 6ft. Once I wore two sets of lifts but that was like walking on stilts and fucked up my ankles.

I get more stares when I wear (fake) gold chains and stuff.

and I get more stares when I walk around looking like a mean angry bastard as opposed to smiling at people.

Oh and fucking tons more attention when I wear contacts instead of my nerd glasses (maybe time to lasikmax but seriously don't want to burn my fucking eyes out)
are there lifts that i can put on normal shoes and look inconspicuous

• +1
are there lifts that i can put on normal shoes and look inconspicuous

If you wear boots it's fine. They need a high back though, up above your ankles

I'm going to get a tailor to make me some shoes that are more comfortable than the $5 lifts I'm wearing though

• +1
thanks boi, areu ripped btw? i wanna make sure this works
Yes I'm 6'2-3 180-185 lbs at 10-12% body fat. You can count my abs. I have a big frame too

• +1
Yes I'm 6'2-3 180-185 lbs at 10-12% body fat. You can count my abs. I have a big frame too
its over im 5'10 and im 170. i can only bench 100 how much u bench senpai?
If you wear boots it's fine. They need a high back though, up above your ankles

I'm going to get a tailor to make me some shoes that are more comfortable than the $5 lifts I'm wearing though
isnt it autistic to wear boots?

• +1

I bench 195 for 5, 225 1rep max. I have super long arms so bench is my worst lift by far

Also no boots are only autistic if you look like a bitch (numale)

• +1
I bench 195 for 5, 225 1rep max. I have super long arms so bench is my worst lift by far

Also no boots are only autistic if you look like a bitch (numale)
I have long arms as well. Do you mind telling me your age and how long you have been lifting

• +1
I have long arms as well. Do you mind telling me your age and how long you have been lifting
I've been lifting for 1.5 years seriously. I'm 18

• +1

Bro I can only ben 150 for 5 reps ? and thats on a GOOD day.

• +1
I've been lifting for 1.5 years seriously. I'm 18
Can you PM me pic of your body I am curious as you claim to have wide shoulder and small waist
im wondering how it looks
ofc if that doesn't bother you

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
US. you? ive considered moving to a country where its legal for a few months

Ehhhh not really when you can just get them illegally. You wont get into too much shit if you get caught with them. The laws surrounding steroids is really relaxed. In the UK its legal to own them and posses them but illegal to sell them or manufacture them.

Anyways, you buy them online via a reputable website. @jefferson lives in the U.S. and does roids. He seems to have found a reliable source. PM him and ask if he'd be kind enough to share that with you. Also, before you purchase anything, run your cycle by me.

• +1
Ehhhh not really when you can just get them illegally. You wont get into too much shit if you get caught with them. The laws surrounding steroids is really relaxed. In the UK its legal to own them and posses them but illegal to sell them or manufacture them.

Anyways, you buy them online via a reputable website. @jefferson lives in the U.S. and does roids. He seems to have found a reliable source. PM him and ask if he'd be kind enough to share that with you. Also, before you purchase anything, run your cycle by me.
thanks brother you are the man

• +1

thanks brother you are the man

nah boys I'm in canada sorry

• +1
Can you PM me pic of your body I am curious as you claim to have wide shoulder and small waist
im wondering how it looks
ofc if that doesn't bother you
Sure bro. My shoulders are 21.5", waist is 11.5-12"

• +1
This shit seems outlandish. I don't believe I've ever caught another person staring at me. However, I've never noticed another person checking another person out either - not even a man looking at a foid. Maybe I'm missing things due to ineptness at reading body language, or maybe I'm too nervous or insular to take note of things accurately.

Back when I hung around other people, I had a few tell me, fairly rarely, that some foid was eyeing me up. When I worked stocking groceries at night, I'd start about an hour before the store closed; a few of the guys I worked with would mention some slut checking me out within that period. I never saw any of this myself. I might have gotten flirted with a few times in the past few years, but I can't be sure; admittedly, the only time I tend to spend among other people is commuting by foot for maybe 30 minutes total during the day.

• +1
This shit seems outlandish. I don't believe I've ever caught another person staring at me. However, I've never noticed another person checking another person out either - not even a man looking at a foid. Maybe I'm missing things due to ineptness at reading body language, or maybe I'm too nervous or insular to take note of things accurately.

Back when I hung around other people, I had a few tell me, fairly rarely, that some foid was eyeing me up. When I worked stocking groceries at night, I'd start about an hour before the store closed; a few of the guys I worked with would mention some slut checking me out within that period. I never saw any of this myself. I might have gotten flirted with a few times in the past few years, but I can't be sure; admittedly, the only time I tend to spend among other people is commuting by foot for maybe 30 minutes total during the day.
then its not over brother. people have no need to tell you that, if they tell u its happening.

• +1
Thanks bro

What are the finishers? how many reps and sets dude? or waht i dk what do u do tel lme

• +1

First off:

MISC)

What are the finishers? how many reps and sets dude? or waht i dk what do u do tel lme
Should have included it: 100 reps. I actually don't do those lol

• +1
  • +1

First off:

MISC)

- low quality grain fed meats with no good saturated fats
- 120g sugar "fruit" medley with preservatives (pretty much just candy)
- low quality cheapo chicken probably full of antibiotics
- super inflammatory refined grain bagels
- walnuts, the nuts with the worst pufa ratios
- processed low quality dairy spreads
- meme mayo that still has all the inflammatory soybean oils but just a lil olive lol
- lowfat cottage for retards (the full fat is the POINT of consuming cottage)
- lowfat shit quality milk
- factory farmed shitty eggs
- bananas (high carb high sugar top five worst fruits)

damn OP, this is insanely healthy

might as well be eating mcdonalds diet tbh

• +1
- low quality grain fed meats with no good saturated fats
- 120g sugar "fruit" medley with preservatives (pretty much just candy)
- low quality cheapo chicken probably full of antibiotics
- super inflammatory refined grain bagels
- walnuts, the nuts with the worst pufa ratios
- processed low quality dairy spreads
- meme mayo that still has all the inflammatory soybean oils but just a lil olive lol
- lowfat cottage for retards (the full fat is the POINT of consuming cottage)
- lowfat shit quality milk
- factory farmed shitty eggs
- bananas (high carb high sugar top five worst fruits)

damn OP, this is insanely healthy

might as well be eating mcdonalds diet tbh

Why you so salty man, its a really good post. You can absolutely bulk nicely on the diet @Nibba posted.

Not everyone can afford "Organic, Fair-trade, Free Range, 0 perservative & hand-picked Oranges from Wakanda blessed by the Holy rain gods of TEEHEEAWOKDA.

Average store bought groceries work fine for most people, you're just taking the piss mate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1680 and Nibba
Why you so salty man, its a really good post. You can absolutely bulk nicely on the diet @Nibba posted.

Not everyone can afford "Organic, Fair-trade, Free Range, 0 perservative & hand-picked Oranges from Wakanda blessed by the Holy rain gods of TEEHEEAWOKDA.

Average store bought groceries work fine for most people, you're just taking the piss mate.

oranges are not healthy whatsoever and should be eaten extremely rarely, like other high carb fruits

if you cut out all the actual garbage from your diet you can definitely afford the essential grass fed organic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Gandy
since you started on your looksmaxxing journey have you noticed that people especially femals raect differently to you? if so how?

tell your stories bros, let's motivate each other.
Yea I get stares every now and then in public and haven also have gotten approached a few times

• +1
oranges are not healthy whatsoever and should be eaten extremely rarely, like other high carb fruits

if you cut out all the actual garbage from your diet you can definitely afford the essential grass fed organic

While I don't agree with you that this site is shitty, I 100% agree unnecessary carbs and unclean meats screw with your body. Eat grass fed meat whenever possible, eat tons of organic vegetables, no need to eat high glycemic index things like oranges, kiwis etc. (yes they do have vitamins but this is just as bad as downing a ton of sugar down your throat).

I also don't eat wheat because it is inflammatory, it will make your skin reddish, it is an acne trigger and in the worst case can trigger celiac disease.

And cottage cheese is supposed to be a source of fats not just a box of protein. Low fat or zero fat cottage cheese makes no sense and tastes horrible

• +1
While I don't agree with you that this site is shitty, I 100% agree unnecessary carbs and unclean meats screw with your body. Eat grass fed meat whenever possible, eat tons of organic vegetables, no need to eat high glycemic index things like oranges, kiwis etc. (yes they do have vitamins but this is just as bad as downing a ton of sugar down your throat).

I also don't eat wheat because it is inflammatory, it will make your skin reddish, it is an acne trigger and in the worst case can trigger celiac disease.

And cottage cheese is supposed to be a source of fats not just a box of protein. Low fat or zero fat cottage cheese makes no sense and tastes horrible

i just ate a bean and cheese wheat quesadilla with just 50g carbs and I already feel like shit lmao

I need to go food shopping

• +1
I looksmaxxed like 3 points and the difference was very noticeable for me. Before I either got called ugly directly to the face by foids or they ghosted me. On street I could never get eye contact since they‘d look away in a microsecond.

After looksmaxxing I could feel how they started perceiving me as a potential partner. They started asking me random question about me and my life and gave compliments and shit. On street I get eye contact with almost every foid now. In the bus or in the gym I catch girls staring at my profile. Ugly foids get a little nervous in my presence, especially when I talk to them. They change their voice pitch and start talking too fast. Overall I’d say they‘re more interested and friendly.

About guys I noticed that they‘ll respect you more, but also blaspheme a lot behind your back. They listen to you when you talk and follow you around. They start copying your actions, decision making, hobbies and your clothing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 11gaijin and Deleted member 147