• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 10987 and Jagged0
No, western armys only purpose in 2021 is to suck lgbtq+ cocks

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 13994 and 10 others
most of our soldiers do 0 work and rarely gets deployed. it's really a waste of tax that could be put into good use

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, SkinjobCatastrophe, Danish_Retard and 3 others
not always, i'm pretty sure the majority of the army doesn't go on the front line in direct combat

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Jagged0
Cope
Modern armies are cucked

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
most of our soldiers do 0 work and rarely gets deployed. it's really a waste of tax that could be put into good use
Having a strong military is a good thing but if it's a gay parade protecting degenerates it's honestly a waste of time and resources

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, AlwaysHaveQuestions and eyelidcel
lol at trying to make the army LGBT and female friendly.
Making us look like weak faggots cucks in the process. It's literally putting us in danger internally and externally.

Women and faggots are not reliable in war.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, deadend, SkinjobCatastrophe and 3 others
Having a strong military is a good thing but if it's a gay parade protecting degenerates it's honestly a waste of time and resources

I have 2 moms:soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadend, Looks234, SkinjobCatastrophe and 4 others

I have 2 moms:soy:

I am really happy about the United States losing it's status as a superpower soon. They don't deserve anything else. Pushing degeneracy is the only purpose of government institutions now.

Meanwhile China

Meanwhile russia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 2632 and N1c
Chances are you wont get deploy in a combat zone .

Homos can be reliable
Maybe sometimes, But the fact that they are gay means they are more than likely submissive/beta. Gay men are 99% soft or emotionally unstable, like women.

I am really happy about the United States losing it's status as a superpower soon. They don't deserve anything else. Pushing degeneracy is the only purpose of government institutions now.

Meanwhile China

Meanwhile russia

so gay, I can't imagine us getting cucked by those subhumans... Fagmerica is making it easy though, LOL at us.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 2729
so gay, I can't imagine us getting cucked by those subhumans... Fagmerica is making it easy though, LOL at us.
geopolitics will start to be interesting in the next few decades. Most important thing is not getting inslaved by (((globohomo)))

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632
If you mean people as in middle eastern kids then yes.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: eyelidcel, Jagged0, Deleted member 11414 and 1 other person
Maybe sometimes, But the fact that they are gay means they are more than likely submissive/beta. Gay men are 99% soft or emotionally unstable, like women.
I disagree masc for masc is a thing and have heard bi men say its scary to take man home. . And homos fought in war for long time. So i would say majority arent soft .

geopolitics will start to be interesting in the next few decades. Most important thing is not getting inslaved by (((globohomo)))
the one world order/ jews?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
the one world order/ jews?
Yea as long as your culture and ethnicity stays the same it doesn't really matter by which empire you get enslaved cuz empires die sooner or later. But a lost heritage/race is lost forever. Just look at poland it didn't even exist on a map for the most time of the last few centuries yet they are still here.
Meanwhile America exists for like 200-300 years and is already crumbling

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel
I disagree masc for masc is a thing and have heard bi men say its scary to take man home. . And homos fought in war for long time. So i would say majority arent soft .
Estrogen is linked to homosexuality and submissive traits. Why do you think women act the way they do? It's the estrogen that makes them attracted to men. Just like a female, you can still make use of them and the gay male might be a little bit better but they're less than ideal none the less, typically.

court-martial

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
only in the idf brother

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and aklifaal
Fuck the military, so many cases of men getting raped nowadays in there

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 6273 and eyelidcel
Yea as long as your culture and ethnicity stays the same it doesn't really matter by which empire you get enslaved cuz empires die sooner or later. But a lost heritage/race is lost forever. Just look at poland it didn't even exist on a map for the most time of the last few centuries yet they are still here.
Meanwhile America exists for like 200-300 years and is already crumbling
liberalism and the fact that it's never had a stopping point . It's been extremely easy for things to go TOO far by women and faggots, orchestrated by the jews. The world is being ruined by people who were never supposed to lead in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and Deleted member 2729
liberalism and the fact that it's never had a stopping point . It's been extremely easy for things to go TOO far by women and faggots, orchestrated by the jews. The world is being ruined by people who were never supposed to lead in the first place.
if we are lucky it will soon collapse on itself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6306
  • +1
Reactions: Jagged0
yes, but I am in the collapsing building.:hnghn:
just get out theory
Or prepare yourself and prevail. Ngl who cares if the remains of the US get controlled by whatever new empire as long as you have a nice farm and a non degenerate lifestyle & community

Last edited:
  • +1
Only people you will maybe get to kill in a "western" country are guys who dont support femminism and LGBTQIPABC

• JFL
Depends you can get gay masculine males or gay feminine ones. It's just the feminine ones stand out more. And women should be able to join the army just not be frontline soldiers. We could use them in certain non combat roles

• +1
If I'd had been born earlier I could have joined the military and rose to General to combat this Jewish insanity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 10987, Jagged0 and 1 other person
just get out theory
Or prepare yourself and prevail. Ngl who cares if the remains of the US get controlled by whatever new empire as long as you have a nice farm and a non degenerate lifestyle & community
If we get cucked I hope we get cucked by Europe, not that much will change. If we start denouncing degeneracy and pushing it out of the forefront we may still survive.

• +1
Not in America
America military spends most of its time trying to get fags, trannies and women in it

If we get cucked I hope we get cucked by Europe, not that much will change. If we start denouncing degeneracy and pushing it out of the forefront we may still survive.
the point of no return will be reached somewhat soon. We will see if the people rise up or blindly march into their demise

• +1
Depends you can get gay masculine males or gay feminine ones. It's just the feminine ones stand out more. And women should be able to join the army just not be frontline soldiers. We could use them in certain non combat roles
I just think that if you are properly dominant you will be attracted to something truly submissive as well as dimorphic which is women.
How gay men be alpha is by attempting to be hotheaded (common societal misconception, Being hotheaded is a beta, female trait) There can be use for them surely but I think they're pussy/not proper men. Bisexual might be different, They basically do what they want and accept it, that's way more alpha than being strictly homo.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
14077.jpg

:oops::p
tenor.gif

• So Sad
duck tastes insanely good, but the duck in my pfp is endangered, its called a hookbill duck, i might get ducks irl!
I like all animals and I think we need to preserve all of them.they give us all the tools to terraform and populate any planet we may go to in the future. In the near future, being mars then venus.

I like all animals and I think we need to preserve all of them.they give us all the tools to terraform and populate any planet we may go to in the future. In the near future, being mars then venus.
what the hell does terraforming have to do with loving and preserving animals, i love them cause they substitute from my shit life anyways i love you and animals

• +1
You are only allowed to kill molems in the ME for the jews.

Yes how else do you call in a tactical nuke after killing 30 niggas

what the hell does terraforming have to do with loving and preserving animals, i love them cause they substitute from my shit life anyways i love you and animals
Because their unique biology can be used to create functioning ecosystems. Loving and preserving animals isn't enough nowadays so it has to be rationalized by some sort of conquest or gain.

People need to realize that going to other planets is an inevitability as well. It will happen and it's in our best interest.

Because their unique biology can be used to create functioning ecosystems. Loving and preserving animals isn't enough nowadays so it has to be rationalized by some sort of conquest or gain.

People need to realize that going to other planets is an inevitability as well. It will happen and it's in our best interest.
i love ducks