Do you get to kill people in the army?

they actually used to be my favorite animal lol. Now I'm more partial to elephants and the giant squids
are you autistic? anyways i might get ducks or chickens, but my parents stall

• JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel
are you autistic? anyways i might get ducks or chickens, but my parents stall
Maybe:p,
smf-31685-adult-s-duck-full-body-onesie-costume-close-1500.jpg
360_F_312973691_ddK2mPZeHLvv6hHr76Bx9z8sLyPtD3Og.jpg
a0665120618_10.jpg

is that mizkifs sister in ur mini avatar or what its called
I have no idea who she is I tried to reverse image search a foid picture I got and got a bunch of related images. RISed this one and nothing on who this foid is.

liberalism and the fact that it's never had a stopping point . It's been extremely easy for things to go TOO far by women and faggots, orchestrated by the jews. The world is being ruined by people who were never supposed to lead in the first place.
Incel
Why can’t you people just be normal? It won’t help you in terms of women but start emulating chad so you’re actually tolerable to be around

emily rinaudo

• Love it
Incel
Why can’t you people just be normal? It won’t help you in terms of women but start emulating chad so you’re actually tolerable to be around
sounds like something a jew would say

• +1
I have no idea who she is I tried to reverse image search a foid picture I got and got a bunch of related images. RISed this one and nothing on who this foid is.
emily rinaudo

• Love it
sounds like something a jew would say
I wouldn’t know, I’ve only ever met one jew, that sounds like a compliment though since you guys all claim jews are gigaiq gigachad world conquerors

Yours sounds like something an incel would say though

Incel
Cope more you ballless faggot,
images-76-jpeg.1199403
This is you.

I wouldn’t know, I’ve only ever met one jew, that sounds like a compliment though since you guys all claim jews are gigaiq gigachad world conquerors

Yours sounds like something an incel would say though
jews have never been gigachad or been claimed to be giga chad you retarded faggot.

I am really happy about the United States losing it's status as a superpower soon. They don't deserve anything else. Pushing degeneracy is the only purpose of government institutions now.

Meanwhile China

Meanwhile russia

holy fuck that chinese parade is impressive af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
jews have never been gigachad or been claimed to be giga chad you retarded faggot.
obviously not talking about looks idiot, gigachad in the normie sense

• Ugh..
Cope more you ballless faggot,
images-76-jpeg.1199403
This is you.
imagine being an ugly incel and worrying about what anyone else is doing instead of fixing your eyelids or whatever your problem is

• JFL
imagine being an ugly incel and worrying about what anyone else is doing instead of fixing your eyelids or whatever your problem is
cope.

with tongue posture I'm always looksmaxxing.

even mew himself has told you mewing is cope if you're older than 12
that's cope too. You just see less expedient results than a 12 year old.

that's cope too. You just see less expedient results than a 12 year old.
every mewing transformation is angle fraud or surgery, mew himself literally told you not to expect anything if you're older than 12, mew knows more than you
mewing does nothing, maybe it prevents looksmins as you age but that's not the same as looksmaxxing

every mewing transformation is angle fraud or surgery, mew himself literally told you not to expect anything if you're older than 12, mew knows more than you
mewing does nothing, maybe it prevents looksmins as you age but that's not the same as looksmaxxing
If It's literally doing shit for me that's a cope. They just don't know how to do it how I do it.

If It's literally doing shit for me that's a cope. They just don't know how to do it how I do it.
delusional tbh
bet if you showed a before and after (unfrauded same exact angle) people would say there's no difference
edit: if you went through puberty and attributed that to mewing I'm going to laugh at you so ridiculously hard

delusional tbh
bet if you showed a before and after (unfrauded same exact angle) people would say there's no difference
edit: if you went through puberty and attributed that to mewing I'm going to laugh at you so ridiculously hard
cope. I literally can physically feel my teeth moving but perhaps I'm saying too much.