DO YOU GUYS ACTUALLY STILL THINK ASTRO SKY GOT SURGERY?

Deleted member 10125

Deleted member 10125

most based greycel on the platform
I know literally nobody talks about this guy anymore, but I remember EVERYONE on this forum back in the day shit on him for "obviously getting surgery". Yet I have still never seen a single surgerymaxx result that looks anywhere near as seamless and natural as his.

Not to mention he was a also poor NEET who uploaded mewing content years before anyone else even knew what it was.

IMG 8643
1526548 EB94BA8D 4184 41DA 8DB7 81C14E41C8A4

IMG 8644
IMG 8645

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 13332
obviously

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
yes and he matured

• +1
Reactions: Korea

Bro spent 5 days drawing Mike Mew yall think he did that just for show? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, ROTTING and n0rthface
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
  • +1
Reactions: buflek
@imogurfamilia still mog him
@imogurfamilia has good genetics
im caging at mewers image thinking your life will be improve cause you put your tongue against your palate, the biggest broscience cope there is. no one has ever ascended through mewing

• +1
@imogurfamilia has good genetics
im caging at mewers image thinking your life will be improve cause you put your tongue against your palate, the biggest broscience cope there is. no one has ever ascended through mewing
imogurfamilia is a cuck and i mogged him to death, he got banned for the mog
mewing ascends people and give them second chance in life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender and StrangerDanger
Leanmaxx, puberty/maturing, mewing probably also had a small influence atleast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 10125
fillers
and he doesnt look good now, too uncanny for everyday life
IMG 8646

Picture of him from a month ago, only someone with severe psl autism would say he isn't good looking.

Also again show me one fillers before and after that looks as good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Deleted member 10125
@Gargantuan @lorss ban baobom badadaib its astrosky alt
@Gargantuan while ur at it please move this thread to looksmaxxing I posted it here by accident

I’m starting to notice a pattern here :unsure:
Almost like people who get surgery don't want people to know they have had surgery as it is social suicide.

Saying to close family and friends I learnt about hack with my tongue, look even some dentists approve of it (who lost their ability to practice but who cares) and it magically fixed my jaw is much much more acceptable.

• +1
he mogged back when he was a qt emo femboy
before he started looksmaxxing at all :feelsohh:

well the proof is that mewing doesn't do shit

• +1
Almost like people who get surgery don't want people to know they have had surgery as it is social suicide.

Saying to close family and friends I learnt about hack with my tongue, look even some dentists approve of it (who lost their ability to practice but who cares) and it magically fixed my jaw is much much more acceptable.
Social suicide on an incel forum lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, SendMePicsToRate and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
View attachment 1600685

Picture of him from a month ago, only someone with severe psl autism would say he isn't good looking.

Also again show me one fillers before and after that looks as good
nah actually psl wise he looks pretty decent

but irl his harmony is very bad. he looks like you took a lot of good features and just threw them together without checking that they work together well

nah actually psl wise he looks pretty decent

but irl his harmony is very bad. he looks like you took a lot of good features and just threw them together without checking that they work together well

IDGAF what people here rate him, the point is he looks way better than he did here and I have yet to see a surgery result that has changed that much without looking botched.

So the only good surgery example you could come up with was from another person who claimed they just mewed :feelswat: