Do you guys also feel inferior when you see a good looking girl?

mrriceguyreturn

mrriceguyreturn

Swarthy
Just a really attractive slavic JB and tried and felt tera inferior to her, tried to walking 20m away from her

@Bomber517

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wificonnector, Sprinkles, Madridista and 5 others

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wificonnector, blatonslatt, Madridista and 4 others
no cos all a girl needs is compact midface while men need ortho lepto skulls high set zygos absolute tall skull size compact midface etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~, Manletmachine and Lefty Rankin
No, not ever. And neither should you.

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
Just a really attractive slavic JB and tried and felt tera inferior to her, tried to walking 20m away from her

@Bomber517
Bro im sorry… but i made a thread that promotes geomaxxing to CA..

Bro im sorry… but i made a thread that promotes geomaxxing to CA..
No dalits who will actually geomax here anyway

• JFL
Reactions: wificonnector
Yk who wpuld? Post soviet countries СНГ
Ok? There is a lot of slavs already, also I ran a lot of slav users from here, all didn't do that good and matched mostly Russian foids

• Hmm...
Reactions: wificonnector and Timmy
Ok? There is a lot of slavs already, also I ran a lot of slav users from here, all didn't do that good and matched mostly Russian foids
How wpuld an Azerbaijani fair in the steppe?

• JFL
Same way niggas call southeast asia sea i will call it steppe
Probably slightly worse than in Azerbaijan or about the same

• Hmm...
Whats the requirements to be chad in kazakhstan? Having chad smv? Not autistic psl shit
Same as Azerbaijan, the culture is the same as there, so is average height etc, just the pheno is different

• +1
No i'm not a Cuckold and it's impossible to feel inferior when you weight 30 kilos more than them

No i'm not a Cuckold and it's impossible to feel inferior when you weight 30 kilos more than them

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: wificonnector, Lulleko and Richard Cheese
Kazakh chad vs Foreign chad in Kazakhstan. Who fairs better?
If you are Azerbaijani you won't even be seen as foreigner, just a local churka who are already present here

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Timmy
What does he want to know he's a Cuckold scared of women. Next
I'm just self aware but tbf some Italian user told me you are way more self conscious when you speak Italian and your meds are still working

• JFL
I'm just self aware but tbf some Italian user told me you are way more self conscious when you speak Italian and your meds are still working
that's why you're not destined for greatness. the only limits are the ones who we self impose to ourselves. i don't feel inferior to anyone

also
i'll take that as compliment from now on.

that's why you're not destined for greatness. the only limits are the ones who we self impose to ourselves. i don't feel inferior to anyone
forse se parlo italiano con te la smetterai di sputare queste sciocchezze

• JFL
Reactions: wificonnector and the BULL
No but i dont want any interactions with gilrs they do not want me..

• +1
Would so if Female barrett

• JFL

@Bomber517
Она смотрела на тебя с отвращением?

Не смотрела вообще
Ну хотя бы не смотрела. Когда смотрят, либо с отвращением либо похуй но хотят тебя избегать.

• +1
yeah all the time

no cos all a girl needs is compact midface while men need ortho lepto skulls high set zygos absolute tall skull size compact midface etc
he obviously means when you see a high psl good looking girl

I used too but then I gained 300 pounds of bloat now I can just sit on Stacy and crush her with my ass

• JFL
No, female are less attractive than males

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj

@Bomber517
Hell no because I know I’m physically superior and if I wanted to I can rape her.

I do.

• +1