Do you guys care about having a virgin GF?

NeedToSucceed

NeedToSucceed

Years without the love of a woman: 5
Personally i cant imagine being with a non virgin woman

it makes me feel weird knowing my girlfriend would've slept with another dude before me. Makes me feel sick to my stomach honestly

Sad part is only 30% of girls in the west are virgin by age 18. Its so fucking over

worst case scenario, if i cant find a virgin girl in the west im flying back to somalia to import an 18 year old virgin bride from the desert who doesn't even have internet access

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Constantin Denis and 3 others
no... in fact if she had past experiences with dicks -8inch then that's jackpot for me once she'll see my dick power

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince and Van Patten
no... in fact she had past experiences with dick that's 8 inch + then that's jackpot for me once she'll see my dick power
really? what if she slept with 100 dudes before you. will that make it even better for you?

really? what if she slept with 100 dudes before you. will that make it even better for you?
ye bcuz she'd be my slave and think am the one so who cares bout her previous random cuks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ark, MSEinvestigator and Van Patten
Personally i cant imagine being with a non virgin woman

it makes me feel weird knowing my girlfriend would've slept with another dude before me. Makes me feel sick to my stomach honestly

Sad part is only 30% of girls in the west are virgin by age 18. Its so fucking over

worst case scenario, if i cant find a virgin girl in the west im flying back to somalia to import an 18 year old virgin bride from the desert who doesn't even have internet access
Virgin girls are very hard to find and also very hard to get (reason why they are virgin) expect to date a LTB at best and spend months to fuck her

• +1
Reactions: Ark, Van Patten and bugeye
I would definetly pick a virgin gf over a very hot one.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, User28823 and Van Patten
Would want a virgin girlfriend rather than a girlfriend that has been fucked by 10+ dudes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
virgin or nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, Constantin Denis, Ark and 1 other person
somewhat, has to be firm underlying values that strongly support why she chooses to be virgin and not just because she happens to be so

Unless you get one at 14 years old you’ll be waiting forever

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, cmfanel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
no because that impossible every girl you know was railed by some big dick stud at some point of her life

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
either virgin or I die without pussy

• +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
no because that impossible every girl you know was railed by some big dick stud at some point of her life
This. Idgaf anymore because its over with that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
virgin 12 yo or kys