Do you guys care about your descendants?

Do you want to have a shit ton of mogger descendants?

• Yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
butterworld

butterworld

Kraken
Of course you’ll care about kids and possibly grandchildren, but are you thinking long term, like do you want your lineage to continue long after your death? Like some ghengis khan shit?

Yea, that’s why I’m trying to billionairemax. Won’t happen, and I probably won’t have offspring or whatever the fook either. But at least I am trying.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and IRL_Reject
Of course you’ll care about kids and possibly grandchildren, but are you thinking long term, like do you want your lineage to continue long after your death? Like some ghengis khan shit?
If I could I would get hundreds of women pregnant worldwide

I literally don’t give a flying fuck, I never understood why incels care about this shit, not even normies care about their offspring, I would breed with a 4’11” girl if I could and our kids would be subhuman, but I simply wouldn’t care, as long as I got some pussy and reproduced I’d be content

• +1
Reactions: The Peoples Champ
listen to dr umar nigggggaaaaaaaaaa

I literally don’t give a flying fuck, I never understood why incels care about this shit, not even normies care about their offspring, I would breed with a 4’11” girl if I could and our kids would be subhuman, but I simply wouldn’t care, as long as I got some pussy and reproduced I’d be content
Besides, my dad didn’t give a shit about me when he chose to have kids with a turbo femlet, why should I

Ofc, who doesnt want to see ur kids be better than you

Yeah but honestly your genes will be pretty much gone after like 6 or so generations

Yes, which is why I'm glad I discovered this site and the blackpill. I hope to have tall decent looking children at minimum and will tell them lil niggas not to mouth breathe. I'll also have them chew hard foods for good facial development and they most certainly aren't eating goyslop. I'm gonna have to moneymaxx and provide them the best diet possible for growth. Only problem tbh is finding a tall female who isn't a coom dumpster.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel