Do You Guys Feel Happy When You See Bad Things Happen To Others?

Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
Lately my life has been so shit (or at least I think it is) that everytime I see some tragedy or something I get feelings of lifefuel and all that.

Schadenfreudemaxxing is legit. Helps me cope.

I don't feel bad at all when people have fucked up shit happen to them.

But I kinda feel bad for not feeling bad iykwim.

I'm trying so hard to be a psychopath/sociopath but obviously am just a normalfag...cant change that for shit...

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer, Numb, try2beme and 2 others
Lately my life has been so shit (or at least I think it is) that everytime I see some tragedy or something I get feelings of lifefuel and all that.

I'm trying so hard to be a psychopath/sociopath but obviously am just a normalfag...cant change that for shit...
Kinda

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and Brus Wane
Yes especially if they cant control it just takes over their life and destroys them and others like their family and kids thru a domino effect type shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: cadee, distance decay, mayo mogger and 2 others
Only when it effects those more fortunate than me (in money and looks)

Makes my day

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Brus Wane
Only when it effects those more fortunate than me (in money and looks)

Makes my day
It’s especially so when it happens to people who mog the shit out of me

It genuinely made my smile when those billionaires dies in that stupid submarine and when those richfag teens got trampled in Itaewon

Free therapy right there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, MoggerM, forevergymcelling and 2 others
How bro felt after typing this thread 😈👿👹👺😈😈😈

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
How bro felt after typing this thread 😈👿👹👺😈😈😈
Youre goddamn right breaking bad

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and mayo mogger
nah never

i feel bad whenever smth bad happens to someone. i wish i wasnt an emotional cuck

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and Brus Wane

feel better because someone got it worse than me

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
The other day my khhv friend got friendzoned and I felt a wave of relief. Kinda sad but he was gettin on my nerves.

• +1
if its a karma sort of thing, when i think they are morally at fault, specially if i dont relate with the person then sure

if its people that strike me as innocent and just happened to be unfortunate then no, i get sad

• +1
Reactions: radicalrationalist, Primalsplit and Brus Wane
Not necessarily.

Do you have a fetish for seeing good people suffer? Or regular people suffer?

90% of the population has not taken personal steps to cultivate mental and moral precision. Are you one? You cant just wake up and become an genuine person, you dont grow into genuinely either. You cultivate it, starting early on in life (crucial actions and decisions taken throughout life) , and then grow into a more genuine person. You grow, not change.

Most of the populace has been preoccupied with sexual dynamics, work, school and other forms of distractions that they are essentially glass beings, their nature completely determined by the environment they are in. And for us in modern society, that environment is anything but morally precisive. In the world we live in, sociopathy is almost a requirement due to capitalism and social media etc. Its gotten even worst as the globalist have essentially gatekeeped livable income with social media based networking.

So not only are people less empathetic, they are also more sociopathic. Some situations force you to become a better person, or see things from a place where the light does not shine. Men who are primarily considered a liability from society (like the ones here) are probably one of these types of people. For example, you learn a lot about women privilege's and the gaslighting from them about their misprivilage. You learn that with men who do succeed and insult you, theres no true brotherhood outside of animalistic competition and nature. And you also have the whole situation where every person is pitted against eachother. In most cases, id say its highly probable that a person facing the brunt of these cases would choose to harbor resentment over them. Though, not every victim is a non perpetrator.

So when you have a world primarily full of these people, it becomes hard to not be equally unempathetic. Essentially, its a projection. If you reckon most people are shit then youd be more likely happy for shit to be thrown in the trash. In other words, their humility is likely to be a positive change from the regular sociopathic program. Bad situations are more comforting in this way. Though, you could just be another psycopathic narcy. Ultimately you should know exactly why you feel this way if you really think about it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit, Brus Wane and Latinolooksmaxxer
Not necessarily.

Do you have a fetish for seeing good people suffer? Or regular people suffer?
I mostly don't care when I see regular people suffer.

I feel happy when I see privileged people take an L.
I don't really believe in the concept of "good people". 🤔
Its gotten even worst as the globalist have essentially gatekeeped livable income with social media based networking.
Could you explain this? ^
Not quite sure what you mean
So not only are people less empathetic, they are also more sociopathic. Some situations force you to become a better person, or see things from a place where the light does not shine. Men who are primarily considered a liability from society (like the ones here) are probably one of these types of people. For example, you learn a lot about women privilege's and the gaslighting from them about their misprivilage. You learn that with men who do succeed and insult you, theres no true brotherhood outside of animalistic competition and nature. And you also have the whole situation where every person is pitted against eachother.

So when you have a world primarily full of these people, it becomes hard to not be equally unempathetic. Essentially, its a projection. If you reckon most people are shit then youd be more likely happy for shit to be thrown in the trash. In other words, their humility is likely to be a positive change from the regular sociopathic program. Bad situations are more comforting in this way. Though, you could just be another psycopathic narcy. Ultimately you should know exactly why you feel this way if you really think about it.
Interesting take📚Read every word.

Good to see some higher IQ takes now and then 👍

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Never. Even if it's my enemy I feel bad for that person. Unless in extreme cases.
I think schadenfreude is for insecure or immature people. When you've grown as a person you just see it as a net negative to the world. Everyone should contribute to making this world better. Everyone wins I think. Or maybe I'm a fag idk

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HitAndRun, baerr, tombradylover and 1 other person
Never. Even if it's my enemy I feel bad for that person. Unless in extreme cases.
200w

Your enemies will never feel the same way.
I think schadenfreude is for insecure or immature people.
Why? Maybe some people are just born that way?
Unfortunately it my case its because I am just fed up with life.
When you've grown as a person you just see it as a net negative to the world. Everyone should contribute to making this world better. Everyone wins I think. Or maybe I'm a fag idk
The world would be better if everyone thought that way, wouldn't it?

• +1
Reactions: spongebob
Nah cucked mentality tbh imagine letting other ppls lives control ur emotions good or bad. Focus on ur own story. Focusing on others and getting pleasure from their failures gets u nowhere in life. Only insecure ppl do that

• +1
Reactions: spongebob and Brus Wane
Nah cucked mentality tbh imagine letting other ppls lives control ur emotions good or bad. Focus on ur own story. Focusing on others and getting pleasure from their failures gets u nowhere in life. Only insecure ppl do that
I half agree tbh...it's only cucked when you start to feel bad for them

I wish I could just be apathetic and cold af to such things

But yeah maybe I'm abit insecure idk

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
i like it when someone marries their trophy wife and few years later she turns into a hambeast. nothing more satisfying than knowing the eamount of mental illness that fucker has to put with every day. its pure torture when te person you wanted to spend your life with turns into something else.bonus points if she divorce rapes him

• JFL
No, I'm Not a dick. Almost Nobody deserved to suffer. Experiencing Long term genuine suffering is a crucial experience to become a better person and many people did not experience this even If they think they did because people generally think everyone experiences somewhat the same as they do with a few exceptions in the extremes when it's really not like that. You do Not Wish Genuine suffering on anyone after experiencing it yourself. Most people are actually doing their best despite many actions taken by them do Not resemble this from a common moral standing. Forgive them for they know not what they do is in Most cases the ultimate truth. Ofc if Not conflicted by law (other Debate) or crossing extremes from common sense morales (e.g. Richard ramirez)

• Hmm...
Almost Nobody deserved to suffer.
STOPPED READING RIGHT HERE

jkjk
Experiencing Long term genuine suffering is a crucial experience to become a better person
Not really it can go both ways
You do Not Wish Genuine suffering on anyone after experiencing it yourself.
Guess I'm special...idk
Most people are actually doing their best despite many actions taken by them do Not resemble this from a common moral standing.
What?
Forgive them for they know not what they do is in Most cases the ultimate truth. Ofc if Not conflicted by law (other Debate) or crossing extremes from common sense morales (e.g. Richard ramirez)
what?

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Not really it can go both ways
I havent Met a bitter doomer who suffered Long term in my life. People generally got better. Anecdotal evidence but still.
Guess I'm special...idk
Sounds bitter to me ngl
I learned by doing mistakes myself and knowing im Not inherently evil, as well as observing Others knowing they are not that Its very normal to do Immortal Things and Not think about it twice without being Like some fucking villain
As I Said. Most people are Not evil, Just ignorant. But thats no reason for me to Wish for suffering upon them. But If someone is a child raping serial Killer Its just crossing a Line for me. Not complex

I havent Met a bitter doomer who suffered Long term in my life. People generally got better. Anecdotal evidence but still.
well I hope your anecdotes apply to me
Sounds bitter to me ngl
maybe I am...idk,,,whatever man fuck this world
I learned by doing mistakes myself and knowing im Not inherently evil, as well as observing Others knowing they are not that Its very normal to do Immortal Things and Not think about it twice without being Like some fucking villain
hmmmmm
As I Said. Most people are Not evil, Just ignorant. But thats no reason for me to Wish for suffering upon them. But If someone is a child raping serial Killer Its just crossing a Line for me. Not complex
I don't think most people are evil but I do think most people have sociopathic tendencies

I think schadenfreude is for insecure or immature people. When you've grown as a person you just see it as a net negative to the world. Everyone should contribute to making this world better. Everyone wins I think. Or maybe I'm a fag idk
Is the OP a jealous person in mostly?

I only like it when bad things happen to retards, but it's for different reasons. For example: @InnerVoid

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
some deaths are implicitly funny, go visit the degeneracy megathread and tell me the footage of indian and chinese workers getting ragdolled to death by machinery isn't hilarious.

but yes, generally i enjoy the misfortunes of others only when they deserve it. the logic being that if they're support, believe, or do something that harms me or by extension my race, or is opposed to the things which i find beautiful in this world, then i won't have sympathy if they get taken out. of course the irony is part of the humor, because generally those policies they support are things that will affect them the worse, because they are the most at risk, but they're just too stupid to understand it.

see this thread for a whole host of examples:

my gore thread is similar, except instead of humor it's more analytical based

there's a different standard when it comes to foids though, because you understand they are working at a cognitive deficit. even thought the context of their death can be extremely funny "choked to death during pancake eating contest" or "smashed between car and toll booth while trying to reach for the ticket", it's still kind of sad, even if they were ugly.

there's a different standard when it comes to foids though, because you understand they are working at a cognitive deficit. even thought the context of their death can be extremely funny "choked to death during pancake eating contest" or "smashed between car and toll booth while trying to reach for the ticket", it's still kind of sad, even if they were ugly.
I never feel sad if its a MTB or higher. I feel even happier if she was rich.
Hope this nigger never walked again.
Is the OP a jealous person in mostly?

I only like it when bad things happen to retards, but it's for different reasons. For example: @InnerVoid
I'm not just jealous, I'm jaded
some deaths are implicitly funny, go visit the degeneracy megathread and tell me the footage of indian and chinese workers getting ragdolled to death by machinery isn't hilarious.

but yes, generally i enjoy the misfortunes of others only when they deserve it. the logic being that if they're support, believe, or do something that harms me or by extension my race, or is opposed to the things which i find beautiful in this world, then i won't have sympathy if they get taken out. of course the irony is part of the humor, because generally those policies they support are things that will affect them the worse, because they are the most at risk, but they're just too stupid to understand it.

see this thread for a whole host of examples:
I'm not talking about finding some third world tragedy "funny". Everyone gets a chuckle 😆 nothing new.

I am talking about genuinely feeling happy and positive emotions when shit happens to someone in a more privileged position. That shit really gets me off.

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Yes, always.

• +1