Do you guys know any ugly guys who are charismatic?

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
I know normies, and maybe a few some would say are LTNs, who are but haven’t met any truly ugly guy with a charismatic personality (a personality that draws people in and makes them like/respect him)

wondering if it’s even possible tbh due to the years of negative feedback

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Be_ConfidentBro and HighIQcel
Yes, I know men who are fat and considered ugly, but they are charismatic and have many friends and they are in LTR most of the time (with low-tier Beckys).

Negative feedback based on their looks may have happened sometimes, but if they had a friend group in all of their life, they could make up for that mentally.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 4804, lilhorizontal32 and 4 others
I know normies, and maybe a few some would say are LTNs, who are but haven’t met any truly ugly guy with a charismatic personality (a personality that draws people in and makes them like/respect him)

Yeah, and they have tons of friends. They still don’t bang anyone, I guess only low tier beckies but they don’t care — or at least they portray that.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32

Not really, most I know are at least average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and lilhorizontal32
Yes

Looks are very important but not everything

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
Many politicians and gurus tend to be charismatic and a lot of them are also ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804

Now that I think about it in my social circle no. All charismatic ppl are average. The good looking ones aren’t charismatic either tho.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and HighIQcel

That sounds so paradoxical, like how can an uglyan have charisma at the same time?

Your face is how you are supposed to act, you can't be cocky or narcy irl with a face like St BlackOps2cel, being narcy in social situations is completely different to house or forum narcy autism.

"You are gorgeous. Here, put your number in my phone and we’ll get coffee this week”

The exact same line will be far far more positively received from one guy vs another, and you can guess which that one is. Entire actions and lines change in meaning and context with just being attractive or unattractive, you should NEVER help a lost kid in the mall if u are unattractive.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 4804 and 4 others
I know a dude that is 3 PSL facially, 6’0, white and ultra jester and charismamaxxed. He’s able to score 4 psl girls at the clubs occasionally and gets LTRs with 3.5/4 psl girls

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and volcelfatcel
I know a dude that is 3 PSL facially, 6’0, white and ultra jester and charismamaxxed. He’s able to score 4 psl girls at the clubs occasionally and gets LTRs with 3.5/4 psl girls
Brutal how much shit you need to compensate the lack of good face, proves the facepill even more. NT, extremely low inhib, jestermaxxed, charismaxxed, 6'0, white just because you lack a good face.

while this guy LTR'S 10/10 models just because of genetic recombination:lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, lilhorizontal32, HighIQcel and 1 other person
Brutal how much shit you need to compensate the lack of good face, proves the facepill even more. NT, extremely low inhib, jestermaxxed, charismaxxed, 6'0, white just because you lack a good face.

while this guy LTR'S 10/10 models just because of genetic recombination:lul:
View attachment 1131986
Brutal. Looks or death, nothing else matters to me anymore tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, HighIQcel and volcelfatcel
>ugly
>charismatic

pick one

Brutal. Looks or death, nothing else matters to me anymore tbh
no bro NT and game bro, trust me bro. Just talk to her bro

Unironically though man check my post above, entire lines change meaning and receptiveness based on attractivity, shits fucked tbh. Facepill is the hardest to swallow because of how much shit you need to compensate for the lack of it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Be_ConfidentBro
no bro NT and game bro, trust me bro. Just talk to her bro

Unironically though man check my post above, entire lines change meaning and receptiveness based on attractivity, shits fucked tbh. Facepill is the hardest to swallow because of how much shit you need to compensate for the lack of it.

View attachment 1131989
Oh I know all about it bro, I’ve experienced it firsthand. The difference between how I’m treated now and years ago when I was ugly is insane. Also when I learned about the facepill I saw situations from the past in a completely different light, things started making so much more sense.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and volcelfatcel
Abraham Lincoln

yeah many 40+ year old Co workers. maybe they were good looking in their prime

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and lilhorizontal32