Do you guys like this rhinoplasty morph?

newlurker69

newlurker69

Iron
Surgery is tomorrow. Before photo is me currently, after is a morph someone made that I’ll show my surgeon.
63CADE4B B3C6 401F B927 9180985C541C

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, zeek, Acne Victim and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, szolliontaraelis, Deleted member 24789 and 3 others
The rhino itself doesn't seem bad at all.

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter
Literally the Apollo phenotype (my old AVI).
il_fullxfull.3054116664_qwey.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Deleted member 24444
Won't rly affect sex life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 25211 and MadTwatter
Nose is your least problem, that maxilla is the main cause of your doom and pain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
You need bimax, not a rhino. Also where the fuck are your eyebrows
he will look comical with bimax, his philtrum looks short and his chin is fine

he will look comical with bimax, his philtrum looks short and his chin is fine
Need to advance the maxilla, or at least paranasal implants. I’m recessed but god this guy looks like he got hit full power by a stone right under the nose

Need to advance the maxilla, or at least paranasal implants. I’m recessed but god this guy looks like he got hit full power by a stone right under the nose
paranasal and infraorbital implant are what he needs, his case seems only genetic. there are recessed people worse than him who have good eye support

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
paranasal and infraorbital implant are what he needs, his case seems only genetic. there are recessed people worse than him who have good eye support
Look at his chin fold, that’s an overbite. I have the same problem

bimax wont do shit you dumbass, people like you just like to recommend bimax to everyone

bimax wont do shit you dumbass, people like you just like to recommend bimax to everyone
I have the same structure as him, even less severe, and i have a bimax booked you faggot jfl

I have the same structure as him, even less severe, and i have a bimax booked you faggot jfl
no maxfac would perform bimax on him when he looks like this. he needs implants after rhino

thoughts OP?

no maxfac would perform bimax on him when he looks like this. he needs implants after rhino

thoughts OP?
He clearly has an overbite. I repeat, i’m LESS severe than him and he agreed to operate

I actually had bimax before. My bite is great, no overbite.

I’m getting some midface implants at the same time as rhino to bring that part forward, which is reflected in the morph

I actually had bimax before. My bite is great, no overbite.

I’m getting some midface implants at the same time as rhino to bring that part forward, which is reflected in the morph
They botched you my friend. You need a revision asap