Do you guys lose some feelings for a girl after fapping?

John Cracovizk

John Cracovizk

Life is so short, you should smile more anon...
Like, you think you're in love with a hot girl, but you fap once and then boom, u remember u need to looksmax/moneymax and focus on doing actual shit instead of wasting time, because if ur were a Chad/good looking, things would be so much easier and less time consuming.

There was a time I was going to go on a date with a LTB, but I fapped once beforehand and I canceled the date because "bro, wtf am I doing", I will lose time and it will take like a ton of effort to fuck, I should focus on other shit...

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Ryldoo IS COPING, kanderior and 1 other person
I think if i actually liked her this wouldn't be a problem. Sadly I am deeply in love with a girl at the moment, moreso than i have ever been and no matter how much i jerk off i want her more than i want to eat.

• +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk
I think if i actually liked her this wouldn't be a problem. Sadly I am deeply in love with a girl at the moment, moreso than i have ever been and no matter how much i jerk off i want her more than i want to eat.
Yeah, when I was a teenager, I knew I REALLY liked a girl when even though I fapped the feelings of wanting to be with her didn't go away