Do you guys own any suits? Do you plan to get any in the future?

lungisani

lungisani

Silver
I've gotten 3 because of my job and I just realized why they stuck around for so long. It's a really good garment for the human body , especially a classic cut (none of that slim fit bullshit). I definitely recommend one in grey to every dude. What are your thoughts on suits?

I like to wear polo shirts but that's it

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
I love those. Especially in a burgundy color. They go really well with blazers.

Good polos are tough to find though, unless you're wealthy enough to afford Lacoste, BOSS, etc. Most cheaper polos either have shit collars or get wide in the hips after a couple of washes, much harder to find a good polo than a regular T.

Good polos are tough to find though, unless you're wealthy enough to afford Lacoste, BOSS, etc. Most cheaper polos either have shit collars or get wide in the hips after a couple of washes, much harder to find a good polo than a regular T.
Lacoste has fallen in quality , but I see what you mean. You can get them custom made on online made to measure stores like Hockerty and Itailor. Very affordable with great materials.

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
Lacoste has fallen in quality , but I see what you mean. You can get them custom made on online made to measure stores like Hockerty and Itailor. Very affordable with great materials.
Didn't know about Lacoste falling in quality, I have some vintage models, and ~2012-2013 ones (regular pique). WIll check out Hockery, it seems like a decent place, ty.

• +1
Reactions: lungisani
Didn't know about Lacoste falling in quality, I have some vintage models, and ~2012-2013 ones (regular pique). WIll check out Hockery, it seems like a decent place, ty.
Yeah , lacoste had a disastrous change in ownership a few years back 8n my opinion. Hockety also makes some high quality winter coats if you're interested. I recently ordered a quilted coat.

finally someone else gets it
I'll never understand what's so appealing about looking like you borrowed a suit from your younger sibling.It's especially sad now because it's all most stores sell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Why would i get one.

I'll never understand what's so appealing about looking like you borrowed a suit from your younger sibling.It's especially sad now because it's all most stores sell.
i think it just looks gay. i wont wear slim fit jeans either

• +1
Why would i get one.
It's basically a very easy way to look good. Suits are made to complement the male form. If you try one you won't look back.

• Hmm...
Reactions: hebbewem
IMG 20220807 012658
Ew27p67WUAgMdrx

Don't know what this suit is called, just know it's old school. Maybe noir?

Old school suits mog, especially if you got the frame for it

• +1
View attachment 1812662View attachment 1812665

Don't know what this suit is called, just know it's old school. Maybe noir?

Old school suits mog, especially if you got the frame for it
I'd say it's a classic fit suit. They look very good on every dude if they're taken to a tailor to make some alterations for your body type. The dude in the image is wearing a vest which would definitely stand out a lot more because people don't wear them as much nowadays. A vest is basically a statement piece now. I het a lot of compliments on mine.

You can definitely pull it off if you wanna wear it since they're designed for every body type. Gray is a great color to start with too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
AND you don't have the frame for it
Now i know why i have you on ignore you barking dog

I mog you in every way possible, did i give you permission to speak? Ask for permission next time you sissy cuck.

How do you expect for a 18yod that doesn't lift weights and only trains combat sports to have the frame of the guy in the pics? Who is Carlos Oliveira from re3 and is special forces

Dumb estrogen filled soyboy. Go back to your dog house before i splash you with water

AND you don't have the frame for it
That doesn't make any sense , suits are constructed with padding specifically to add to a person's frame.

I've gotten 3 because of my job and I just realized why they stuck around for so long. It's a really good garment for the human body , especially a classic cut (none of that slim fit bullshit). I definitely recommend one in grey to every dude. What are your thoughts on suits?
I have two suits, one from Germany and one from Romania. Both are very high quality, a man needs a suit even if its a sports jacket.

• +1
I have two suits, one from Germany and one from Romania. Both are very high quality, a man needs a suit even if its a sports jacket

I have two suits, one from Germany and one from Romania. Both are very high quality, a man needs a suit even if its a sports jacket.
Awesome! All mine are Italian. I've heard that's very different from German construction. I have about 9 sports jackets to increase the versatility of my outfits.

What colors did you go for? I hope you have brown because it's a very underrated color.

Awesome! All mine are Italian. I've heard that's very different from German construction. I have about 9 sports jackets to increase the versatility of my outfits.

What colors did you go for? I hope you have brown because it's a very underrated color.
Both my suits are grey I like that color because it makes my phenotype stand out. I also wear a red tie with it, the tie I own in particular comes from a brand Donald Trump uses.

I like niche colors as well I think I will try brown in the future, so you suggest dark brown or a lighter brown? I just realized I own a beige trench coat as well if thats what you were meaning.