Do you guys really consider Jordan Berrett to be attractive?

T

tyronmaxxing

Iron
At first I thought I was missing something but as the years go by he is just looks like an absolute goblin and sometimes a zombie. Am I missing something here? The same goes to Jon Kortajarena who I think looks liked a polished crack head. He has a long ass face and sunken eyes that seem like he should be some sleezy crack dealer who laces his drugs with fentynal. Is this who you white people call PSL God? Why are they even mentioned in the same breath as a Sean O'pry and Chico? They're leagues ahead of them or are models looking for some features that we aren't aware of? If I ever saw Jordan in the street I'd think he's s fucking crack head and offer him some change. Jon Kortajarena I'd just think is some random guy, would even deserve a second look.

Anyways, get out of the daze of status and look at these people objectively.

Attachments

• GettyImages-1151276685.webp
    226.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 2040764-500w.jpg
    2040764-500w.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 0
  • GettyImages-1151276685 (1).webp
  • 2040764-500w.jpg
    2040764-500w.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 0
  • GettyImages-1151276685.webp
WOW LOOK AT THIS PSL GOD. HIS DARK CRACK HEAD EYES AND LONG EXTENDED SKULL MAKES HIM SO DREAMY 😍

Attachments

• oxYxGqRBrgbDtjreZms3ojDwJeD.jpg
    oxYxGqRBrgbDtjreZms3ojDwJeD.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 0
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mtcut3plush, schizomaxxing, Deleted member 61588 and 2 others
he is just looks like an absolute goblin and sometimes a zombie.

Ok buddy sure
The "Absoule goblin" that mogs your entire bloodline and youre ancestors would bend over to is a zombie
Suuuuuuuuuure

Clearly better looking that a faggot like chico who imo peaked for like 3 years and then immediately fell off a cliff

Attachments

• 1706353138115.png
    1706353138115.png
    88.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, iabsolvejordan, aleksander and 1 other person
View attachment 2703714
Ok buddy sure
The "Absoule goblin" that mogs your entire bloodline and youre ancestors would bend over to is a zombie
Suuuuuuuuuure

Clearly better looking that a faggot like chico who imo peaked for like 3 years and then immediately fell off a cliff
View attachment 2703721
look at Chico now. He grew his hair out and cleared his skin with some skincare. I saw him recently on live but imo he looks better now than when he was 20. He's still handsome. But look at Jordan now:

Guy looks fucking scary. I'd say "sorry, I have no money" if I saw that thriller zombie.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW and Gaygymmaxx
At first I thought I was missing something but as the years go by he is just looks like an absolute goblin and sometimes a zombie. Am I missing something here? The same goes to Jon Kortajarena who I think looks liked a polished crack head. He has a long ass face and sunken eyes that seem like he should be some sleezy crack dealer who laces his drugs with fentynal. Is this who you white people call PSL God? Why are they even mentioned in the same breath as a Sean O'pry and Chico? They're leagues ahead of them or are models looking for some features that we aren't aware of? If I ever saw Jordan in the street I'd think he's s fucking crack head and offer him some change. Jon Kortajarena I'd just think is some random guy, would even deserve a second look.

nope

Pretty sure women definitely do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Deleted member 61588
Pretty sure women definitely do.
never ever heard a girl say "OMG JORDAN IS SO HOT" and have a poster of him in their house or make wattpad fanfics of him. But Chicos got all of that.

Chico looks like he has PTSD, the fuck happened to him
he grew his hair out and I think he got on a skincare routine. Look at him now on tiktok. He pretty much looks like himself at 24.

model =/= real life appeal

• JFL
Reactions: proxyy and iabsolvejordan

Those are just bad pictures of him. Though the fact is it really dosent matter what you think of him, HES living his life. He attracts women, has a shit ton of cash, and is happy. Mogs you and your whole bloodline

Those are just bad pictures of him. Though the fact is it really dosent matter what you think of him, HES living his life. He attracts women, has a shit ton of cash, and is happy. Mogs you and your whole bloodline
Not trying to disrespect his hustle. If he makes money it is what it is. My point is that he just isn't attractive and to say it's just a bad picture watch this video: Is this the face of an attractive man? Looks like a retired surfer. A zombie from michael jacksons thriller music video. I don't mind the popularity but I just never understood the fashion industries standard of attractiveness. It seems like he has all the good features such as jaw, positive canthal stilt, forward growth etc and yet it is all sunken and makes him appear like some second hand action figure.

He had insane appeal the good looking mv.

Chico is the goat

• JFL
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
Jordan had high appeal to women before he did all those surgeries. Right now he looks feeble.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Still is attracting women and still is considered conventionally attractive though yeah now he does look pretty weird, he looked way better before he did all those surgeries now. Though even now in real life, he is considered attractive. Yeah HE does not look as good before due to the surgeries. BUT he WAS way more attractive, personally i dont find him attractive now but the media and people do so

He just makes himself look aspie because hes a high fashion model, if he dressed normal and didnt have a bisexual haircut, hed slay

Na way too overkill, looks like hes been methmaxxing for half his life

never ever heard a girl say "OMG JORDAN IS SO HOT" and have a poster of him in their house or make wattpad fanfics of him. But Chicos got all of that.
I bet you think Ryan Gosling and Adam Levine are the most attractive men in the world. They don’t have too much dimorphism so women like thirsting over them because they’re attainable.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and Deleted member 51465
He is mentioned because his features are striking and draw your eyes. He isn't necessarily someone that excels in terms of attractiveness but he does excel when it comes to modeling and photoshoots. Most of the praise he gets is from when he does shoots where the makeup, angles, and lighting give him an appearance that makes you think he is more attractive than the guys you mentioned. In everyday life in normal lighting he isn't exceptionally special.

normal girls wont find him attractive too alien looking doesnt have a appeal

He clearly has incredibly striking features but being a holocaust survivor isn’t working out for him.

Hate ppl on this forum that say “appeal” your appeal is measured psl wise, not any other way around.

So providing that, the closer your features resembles to models, it translates to muh more “appeal”.