Do you Guys Really Pay for Everything on Dates?

Z

zyzz007 returns

Master
In my country the few dates I went on in my life, the woman split the bill with me
and treated me fairly with equality. Also some of them payed for everything and others didnt want anything when I asked.
They just enjoyed spending time with me.

Even in UNI, I went out with some female classmates and they split the bill as well.

So How come every girl online in the USA/UK says a man has to pay for everything and men
online complaining that they have to pay. LMAO.

Where you guys meeting all these horrible women?

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Because that's what a real man does. Obviously, you're not fitting that bill.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Danish_Smartass, zyzz007 returns and 1 other person
I dont go on dates only invite them directly to my house so I pay the alcohol and food ofc

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and vermillioncorefan
If she‘s a friend idc about splitting the bill, if she‘s a date or my ltr i‘ll pay everything. If a women pays that means she doesn‘t wanna own you anything and wants you stay equals, which means as much as an fuck off

LoL imagine letting a woman pay the bill, I think it's kinda humiliating

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Danish_Smartass and vermillioncorefan
In my country the few dates I went on in my life, the woman split the bill with me
and treated me fairly with equality. Also some of them payed for everything and others didnt want anything when I asked.
They just enjoyed spending time with me.

Even in UNI, I went out with some female classmates and they split the bill as well.

So How come every girl online in the USA/UK says a man has to pay for everything and men
online complaining that they have to pay. LMAO.

Where you guys meeting all these horrible women?
absolutely not nigga who tf does that shit

Yes because most men would do anything just to be in proximity of a woman. Just lol at being a human ATM

just be an oofy doofy theory
That's right. Give it up. When you're on that date, pour all of your money and luxuries into her lap. Make her smile!

Blue Eyes Love GIF by DEEPSYSTEM

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad