do you guys think a bachelor's degree in economics is worth getting

Perfection

Perfection

Slutet är nära...
Title.
Only reply if you aren't retarded

It's ok. Depends on how mathy you are. Get the BSc at least.

• +1
Reactions: DefinitelyNT
It's ok. Depends on how mathy you are. Get the BSc at least.
I'm good at math I used to code websites and bots but I was planning on becoming an investment banker or an investment banking analyst

• JFL
Reactions: Zer0/∞
I'm good at math I used to code websites and bots but I was planning on becoming an investment banker or an investment banking analyst
That's not going to happen unless you go to an elite undergrad and have connections. Regardless, you can work in finance with a CS or math background. I'd recommend you do what you're good at, and just get the CS degree.

don‘t be delusional bro :lul: :lul:

it is not delusional it really could happen it simply depends on how I go about things
If you’re not studying at Wharton or Princeton, that will simply never happen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
If you’re not studying at Wharton or Princeton, that will simply never happen.
This. JFL if you think you're going to become a bulge bracket investment banker without going to an Ivy League or having a jew daddy with connections. It's over for you before it even began in that career path, really.

unless u hve connections and/or plan on getting a MBA, prob not

• +1
Reactions: Perfection
especially for finance and the market, where you attend and the connections you make there are going to be more important than the degree itself

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and Perfection
Ive heard if you get a masters you can make 100k, at the undergraduate level it isnt very good.
especially for finance and the market, where you attend and the connections you make there are going to be more important than the degree itself
Are you talking about economics in particular?

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
Title.
Only reply if you aren't retarded
Yes, it's substantially harder to get your foot in the door, in just about any field, without a bachelor's degree. It's mostly a show of competence than anything else. The employers want a bit of reliability and know you're competent enough to sit through and finish a 4-year-long degree.
It's not necessary per se, but I would recommend it to most people.

• +1
Reactions: Perfection

Users who are viewing this thread

Back