A
americanpakitruvcel
Equinox
- Joined
- Dec 10, 2025
- Posts
- 2,555
- Reputation
- 2,534
I’ve always assumed he’s textbook htn but some people are calling him HMTN, am I missing something?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
inLow CL+
When frauded maybe but in motion he looks HTN faciallyLow CL+
mig high htnI’ve always assumed he’s textbook htn but some people are calling him HMTN, am I missing something?
Seems more accuratemig high htn
he either looks terrible or very good, his harmony and side are too good to be considered htn imoWhen frauded maybe but in motion he looks HTN facially
In no world is he just HMTN lol I don’t buy itHe’s High MTN, Htn in some frauded pics
probably because ur a retard who can’t rate@pfl fuck are you laughing at, noone takes you serious in this community. The audacity to jfl while being the biggest Clown on the platform
He never looks this good outside his pictures though or selfie cam stuff, I’m judging him based on streams and interviews, he consistently looks just HTN therehe either looks terrible or very good, his harmony and side are too good to be considered htn imo
Mugshot hes LMTN but from what Ive seen lately he fits comfortably in the CL range
View attachment 5703741View attachment 5703743View attachment 5703748View attachment 5703754
What would you rate him?probably because ur a retard who can’t rate
His biggest nerf irl is easily autismHis only flaw are the crooked lower teeth and his fragile body. Would be a real mogger with 10kg more muscles