Do you guys think foids care about rounding height

DO FOIDS CARE ABOUT MEN ROUNDING THEIR HEIGHTS

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
Do you guys think a foid would care if you admitted to "rounding" your height? (From a half to a full inch or something along those lines)
I know they would probably laugh at you for admitting to frauding or claiming height in shoes, but they shouldn't really care if you round, right?
The only exception I can think of maybe is if you're 5'11.5 and round to 6'0, for some reason you're basically not allowed to do that

I'm 5'7.5 I round to 5'8. If you walk around in Nike Air Max shoes like I do people wouldn't bat an eyelid if you said 5'8.

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
higher the number the more respect :D

You lied to them and they think you are insecure

I just had a foid tell me "I'm 5'6 but I used to be 5'5" I wonder what was going through her retarded foid brain.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet
Rounding up is lying?
Over if you're not claiming height right before sleep barefoot back straight good posture (AKA your lowest height) like Rob Paul!!

TBH I wouldn't mind doing that but I'm just a fraction above 6 foot at my lowest and claiming 6 feet IRL is always gonna get you shit tbh cause everybody assumes you're frauding

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Rounding up is lying?
Over if you're not claiming height right before sleep barefoot back straight good posture (AKA your lowest height) like Rob Paul!!

TBH I wouldn't mind doing that but I'm just a fraction above 6 foot at my lowest and claiming 6 feet IRL is always gonna get you shit tbh cause everybody assumes you're frauding
Claim 6'1 fratello, it's alright

Who cares what foids think. I've been frauding for 6 years and say 6'0 whenever I was asked on tinder. Women are retarded and to them anything a few inches taller than them = 6'0+.

Claim 6'1 fratello, it's alright
I do, but a foid made me insecure a few months ago because she said she only wanted a guy "over 6'1" in the table next to me in class :feelswhy:
Also a lot of 6 ft+ guys don't really care or round their heights so I kinda look like I'm frauding sometimes if I claim 6'1 by them, especially due to my lower perceived height
I think I'm in like the toughest height frauding situation on this website tbh

I'm 6' 3" but get away with saying 6' 5" but my 5' 10.5" friend (I measured him so I know the height is legit) has claimed 6 feet and has been called out more than once by girls who are no more than 5' 7". So yes, foids care about rounding if you are not considered tall

I'm 6' 3" but get away with saying 6' 5" but my 5' 10.5" friend (I measured him so I know the height is legit) has claimed 6 feet and has been called out more than once by girls who are no more than 5' 7". So yes, foids care about rounding if you are not considered tall
Damn that's brutal. Do foids really make a scene over such a small amount? I've never been called out but I'm only claiming 6'0 when I go out at 5'11

• Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 19766
You are a lucky bastard, you are definitely right that the more you stray away from the average the easier you can inflate, VERY short giga-manlets/dwarves can also inflate by a few inches because of that as well

I had a friend who was a strong 6'2, could probably claim 6'3 or up to 6'4 IRL, I claimed 6'1 3/4 by him quite a lot (I once measured my height wrong) when asked about my height but he never really batted an eye (I think he didn't care about height though, he was honest as fuck about his own)

Damn that's brutal. Do foids really make a scene over such a small amount? I've never been called out but I'm only claiming 6'0 when I go out at 5'11
Not a super huge scene like other people are gonna notice but she definitely wasn't nice to him since she thought he was lying. The funny thing is that these girls overshot my height, most claimed I was 6' 4" (I did not claim any height prior to this)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
I think they def will if you claim 6 feet, it's become a whole joke and there are so many memes about how guys under 6 feet will claim it, TBH if I were you I'd try to fraud up to 6'1 just to avoid that shit

I don't get how men are retarded enough to think lying about their height makes them more attractive. Imagine a girl with no tits tells you she's a D-cup. Does that make her anymore attractive? No, because you're attracted to the actual feature itself.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
You are a lucky bastard, you are definitely right that the more you stray away from the average the easier you can inflate, VERY short giga-manlets/dwarves can also inflate by a few inches because of that as well

I had a friend who was a strong 6'2, could probably claim 6'3 or up to 6'4 IRL, I claimed 6'1 3/4 by him quite a lot (I once measured my height wrong) when asked about my height but he never really batted an eye (I think he didn't care about height though, he was honest as fuck about his own)
so you're 6' 1 3/4 or?

I think they def will if you claim 6 feet, it's become a whole joke and there are so many memes about how guys under 6 feet will claim it, TBH if I were you I'd try to fraud up to 6'1 just to avoid that shit
lol I'm 5'9 and I already fraud up to 5'11. My posture is absolute dogshit though so I'm hoping I can comfortably fraud 6'0 in the coming months. No chance I'd try for 6'1 at my height.

• +1
I don't get how men are retarded enough to think lying about their height makes them more attractive. Imagine a girl with no tits tells you she's a D-cup. Does that make her anymore attractive? No, because you're attracted to the actual feature itself.
A reason I would give for lying about your height is that women filter two different ways, irl height and stated height. I have both but someone who is 5 11.5 has irl height but not a good stated height. I would say 5 11.5 is fine irl (1 inch does make more of a difference irl than people think) but if you say that to a girl that has it in her mind that she wants at least a 6 foot tall boyfriend you would have just shot yourself in the leg for no reason. The same is true for someone who is 6' 1". I have always felt 6' 1" is a terrible height because it may be tall irl, it isn't really considered tall when you say it compared to 6' 2", it doesn't really make much logical sense but it was true when I used to be 6' 1". So instead I would claim 6' 2" and believe it or not I would get a better reaction usually.

• +1
lol I'm 5'9 and I already fraud up to 5'11. My posture is absolute dogshit though so I'm hoping I can comfortably fraud 6'0 in the coming months. No chance I'd try for 6'1 at my height.
@Amnesia frauds to 6' 1" from 5' 9" I'm pretty sure

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Amnesia and Deleted member 19766
There is something attractive about it but it's really just due to social influence at a certain point
A girl is biologically programmed to like a man bigger than her, stronger than her, etc. but there is nothing in our nature that suggests an exact line/boundary/limit, do you really think a girl is going to think you're nice and tall if she's 5'2 and you're 6'0 as opposed to you being 5'11? No, the height gap will basically be the same but because you have reached this sort of "benchmark" placed by women/society, you are seen as more valuable, especially if you're at a certain "tall-sounding" height that she can brag about to her friends.
This isn't something the Native Americans, the Eskimos, the pygmies, the Neanderthals, literally any ancient/primitive people have ever done, but because Becky is taught that a tall man is good and that above X height is tall, she will seek that out
Now I'm not a European, and I believe Europeans tend to be a lot less "height-obsessed" than us Americans, but I doubt any European woman barring an EXTREMELY westernized one will care about a man being 182 vs 183 cm, but they might potentially (Although not to the same extent) care about a man being 179 vs 180, 184 vs 185, 189 vs 190, and so forth (European height benchmarks)
TL;DR: Women are narcy creatures who like to show off, you being an exact/certain height and beyond has very little to do with your attraction IRL but more so your status, it's like a nice car, a shiny medal to flex

A reason I would give for lying about your height is that women filter two different ways, irl height and stated height. I have both but someone who is 5 11.5 has irl height but not a good stated height. I would say 5 11.5 is fine irl (1 inch does make more of a difference irl than people think) but if you say that to a girl that has it in her mind that she wants at least a 6 foot tall boyfriend you would have just shot yourself in the leg for no reason. The same is true for someone who is 6' 1". I have always felt 6' 1" is a terrible height because it may be tall irl, it isn't really considered tall when you say it compared to 6' 2", it doesn't really make much logical sense but it was true when I used to be 6' 1". So instead I would claim 6' 2" and believe it or not I would get a better reaction usually.
You're right, I think 6'1 is like the last sort of "normal" height, some may consider it tall or kind of tall but 6'2 is where it really starts
I saw a Reddit post where somebody called a guy tall, and then some comments were saying that he was "only 6'1", I bet if he were 6'2 they wouldn't be saying that (Unless they said he was a giant or something, in which case yeah 6'2 isn't really gigantic)

• +1
Reactions: mehman and TeenAscender
It's not about that at all. No woman will care if a guy lies about being 6'4 when he's really 6'3.

• +1
There is something attractive about it but it's really just due to social influence at a certain point
A girl is biologically programmed to like a man bigger than her, stronger than her, etc. but there is nothing in our nature that suggests an exact line/boundary/limit, do you really think a girl is going to think you're nice and tall if she's 5'2 and you're 6'0 as opposed to you being 5'11? No, the height gap will basically be the same but because you have reached this sort of "benchmark" placed by women/society, you are seen as more valuable, especially if you're at a certain "tall-sounding" height that she can brag about to her friends.
This isn't something the Native Americans, the Eskimos, the pygmies, the Neanderthals, literally any ancient/primitive people have ever done, but because Becky is taught that a tall man is good and that above X height is tall, she will seek that out
Now I'm not a European, and I believe Europeans tend to be a lot less "height-obsessed" than us Americans, but I doubt any European woman barring an EXTREMELY westernized one will care about a man being 182 vs 183 cm, but they might potentially (Although not to the same extent) care about a man being 179 vs 180, 184 vs 185, 189 vs 190, and so forth (European height benchmarks)
TL;DR: Women are narcy creatures who like to show off, you being an exact/certain height and beyond has very little to do with your attraction IRL but more so your status, it's like a nice car, a shiny medal to flex
Somewhat correct. It's social influence for a girl to want a guy who is over 6' tall so that her friends don't roast her. She isn't actually attracted to height itself more than a few inches taller than her bar a few exceptions.

Caging at this bullshit neanderthal pseudoe-volutionary psychology about big strong men being attractive. Every guy that girls <30 like is a 5'9"-6' prettyboy. Acrogmegalic ogres are literally incel despite being "evolutionary Chads".

• +1
OK nvm 5'11 is fine then, what do you do to fraud so much? Just shoes? How much do they give?
And yeah fix your height but I would REALLY warn against frauding 6 feet unless you wanna go full Amnesia tier, in which case I would just say fuck it and go 6'1 tbh

Half an inch isn’t visibly distinguishable irl. An inch kind of is, more than that is

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Somewhat correct. It's social influence for a girl to want a guy who is over 6' tall so that her friends don't roast her. She isn't actually attracted to height itself more than a few inches taller than her bar a few exceptions.

Caging at this bullshit neanderthal pseudoe-volutionary psychology about big strong men being attractive. Every guy that girls <30 like is a 5'9"-6' prettyboy. Acrogmegalic ogres are literally incel despite being "evolutionary Chads".
I guess I overstated the importance of being big and strong, I'm not mascpilled by any means but I definitely think a masculine element is necessary to be attractive
You are right though that being totally masculine is unattractive, a good mix of some feminine facial beauty + masculine body strength+height+frame etc. is ideal, but trust me that the whole women loving little prettyboy things is a bit overstated, they will like them but in a romantic way, not the PRIMAL LUST they may feel for some big tough guy with a big cock, that's why jocks/fratboys slay

OK nvm 5'11 is fine then, what do you do to fraud so much? Just shoes? How much do they give?
And yeah fix your height but I would REALLY warn against frauding 6 feet unless you wanna go full Amnesia tier, in which case I would just say fuck it and go 6'1 tbh
Just shoes that give close to 2 inches. I'm getting LL in a few years though so maybe then I can confidently fraud 6'1 jfl

• JFL
Just shoes that give close to 2 inches. I'm getting LL in a few years though so maybe then I can confidently fraud 6'1 jfl
Height dysphoria

you will forever regret crippling yourself over a few inches of height that you can just fraud my friend

tales

just look good

Rounding up is lying?

ideally you don't sleep for 2 days, caffeinemax and wear heavy shoulder weights the whole time to compress your spine as much as possible so you can't be accused of frauding :feelshmm: