Do you guys think I should locationmaxx for 4 months? Any experienced locationmaxxers think this is worth it?

Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum
I was previously working a typical Wageslave job, but I got a CS internship recently paying 26/hr, the internship is remote. Sounds good but given I pay 300 dollars for car insurance and 900 a month for a ROOM in a shitty part of town where my car gets broken into every night and my roommates are loud annoying drug addicts.. ya 26/hr is still shit in my city. But because I am still living below my means and I had savings before I did the math and I will have 9k saved up by the end of my current school semester. I will also have this remote internship still.

So I thought, what if I just take the spring semester off, go to some foreign country where I'm automatically a Chad just for being white, do that for the 4 months, save up money from my internship with the low cost of living, then return home with a decent amount of money banked up and take summer classes to partly catch up in my progress for my degree.

Would this be a good idea? I would feel like shit being a JBWmaxxer, it's like admitting I'm a genetic failure but I think it's not as bad as being an eacortcel, and I can't stand not getting laid anymore tbh. It's driving me crazy.

Don't know if it's worth it, feeling too high Inhib to make such a drastic change in my life. I need Incel forum to validate my decision.

@PingPong
@OldVirgin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 14543 and 1 other person
go on tinder or other dating apps and set your location to a place you might like, that way you can get an idea.
I don't know where you can go tbh. SEA, SA or maybe get an EE hooker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
go on tinder or other dating apps and set your location to a place you might like, that way you can get an idea.
I don't know where you can go tbh. SEA, SA or maybe get an EE hooker
Would have to take neurotypical pictures. I am actually incapable of not looking like an autistic in pictures. It's like they say "oh just go to a park and take a selfie or something." But then it's like I just look like an autistic serial killer who went outside in the first time in his life.

Be autistic is worse than being short or ugly tbh.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
Would have to take neurotypical pictures. I am actually incapable of not looking like an autistic in pictures. It's like they say "oh just go to a park and take a selfie or something." But then it's like I just look like an autistic serial killer who went outside in the first time in his life.

Be autistic is worse than being short or ugly tbh.
you don't have to if you want to just look, i know it wouldn't be a good example but you could catfish tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
you don't have to if you want to just look, i know it wouldn't be a good example but you could catfish tbh
I could sunglasses fraud in some outdoor pic in the sun. Hides aspie stare and subhuman eye area. Might be too much fraud though because with sunglasses on I'm like an 7/10 and without I'm more like a 4/10.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
Looks like you are going to end up alone in a shitty room in a country you don't know saving a few bucks, maybe getting some kills in exchange, could work.